News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

the yacht

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
the yacht
« on: February 03, 2024, 04:15:25 AM »
Here is my latest  have to be away for a few days business calls but I have a couple more in the hooper

The Yacht
The sun was just beginning to dip below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of pink, orange, and violet. The gentle lapping of the waves against the hull of the yacht served as a lullaby as Brad and Annette sailed towards their destination for the evening. They had been dating for several months now, and Brad, in his early forties, had just refurbished his beloved yacht. This weekend was to be its christening, a weekend of fun and adventure with a very special guest on board. Annette, in her mid-forties, with her 5'6" frame and 165ish pounds, was overflowing with excitement. Her 38DD breasts, which she liked to say were made for fighting for her boyfriend, bounced enticingly with each movement she made on the deck.

As they neared the secluded cove where they planned to anchor for the night, Brad's phone buzzed in his pocket. He glanced down to see a text message from his contact Leanna. After a few seconds of hesitation, he replied that he was still interested in her company for the weekend. He wasn't sure how Annette would react, but he couldn't help but feel a thrill of anticipation at the idea of introducing Leanna to the world of sex fighting.

Annette, oblivious to the unfolding events, busied herself with setting up the final details of their dinner on the beach. She lit candles and arranged flowers, humming a cheerful tune as she worked. The sun dipped below the horizon, bathing the yacht in a warm, golden glow, and as they finally reached the cove, Brad cut the engine, allowing them to drift silently towards the shore.

As they anchored the yacht, Leanna's yacht came into view, approaching them at the same time. Brad smiled to himself, feeling a surge of excitement as he saw Leanna's lithe figure of  34DD-24-35, 5'4", 110lbs standing at the helm. She was dressed in a skimpy bikini, her long, tanned legs bare and gleaming in the moonlight. Her curvy figure was accentuated by the small bits of fabric that clung to her, and her dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail, revealing her neck and shoulders.

Annette, who had been setting up a table on the beach, turned around when she heard the sound of Leanna's engine. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of the other woman. She had never met Leanna before, but she could tell immediately that there was a spark of competition between them. Brad noticed the slight flush in Annette's cheeks and the way she bit her bottom lip, unaware that she was unconsciously mirroring Leanna's own expressions.

The two boats drifted closer together, their crews exchanging greetings and smiles. Brad and Leanna met at the front of their yachts, shaking hands and engaging in some small talk. Annette, meanwhile, couldn't help but steal glances at Leanna, taking in her figure and wondering how she would fare in a sex fight. She found herself imagining the two of them rolling around on the deck, their breasts slapping against each other, their hips grinding. The thought made her heart race.

As the sun began to set fully, the temperature began to drop, and the stars came out in the sky. The air was filled with the scent of the sea and the smoke from the firepits on the beach. Dinner was served, and the four of them sat together at the table, exchanging stories and laughter. Annette couldn't help but feel a sense of competition with Leanna, trying to outshine her in every way possible. She would occasionally touch Brad's arm or leg, letting her breasts brush against his shoulder, hoping to send a subtle message.

Brad, on the other hand, was enjoying the attention from both women but couldn't help but think about the night ahead. He knew that he had to make a decision about which woman he wanted to engage in a sex fight with. He couldn't help but admire Leanna's curves and athleticism, but there was something about Annette's feistiness and determination that really turned him on. He decided that he would give them both a chance to prove themselves later on.

As the night progressed, the alcohol flowed freely, and the atmosphere became more relaxed. The moonlight danced across the surface of the water, casting an ethereal glow over everything. The music from the yachts' sound systems drifted across the cove, mixing together in a sensual melody. Annette and Leanna began to dance together, their hips swaying in perfect synchrony, their breasts pressing against each other. Brad watched them, his heart racing with anticipation.

Their dinner plates were cleared away, and the four of them moved to the stern of the yacht, where a large mattress had been laid out. The air was thick with desire as they all sat down on the mattress, their bodies close together. Brad took a sip of his drink, feeling the warmth spread through him as he looked at the two women. He knew he had to make a decision soon.

Annette leaned in closer to him, her breath hot against his ear. "So, Brad," she purred, "who do you want to see fight first?" She glanced over at Leanna, her expression challenging. Leanna smiled back, unperturbed.

Brad took a deep breath, trying to steady his racing heart. "Well," he began, "I think it's only fair that we let you two decide." He turned to Leanna. "What do you say, Leanna? Would you like to go first, or should Annette?"

Leanna grinned, her white teeth flashing in the moonlight. "I'm game for either," she said, her voice low and husky. "But if you insist, I'll go first."

Annette nodded, her eyes never leaving Leanna's face. "Very well, then. Let's see what you've got," she said, her voice a mixture of challenge and desire.

Brad sat back on the mattress, crossing his arms over his chest, watching the two women with interest. The tension in the air was palpable as they both prepared for their upcoming battle. Leanna removed her top, revealing her perfect, athletic figure, her breasts held aloft by the lacy black bra she wore. Annette followed suit, slowly sliding her top over her head, revealing her full, round breasts, their pink nipples already hard from anticipation.

Leanna crawled between Annette's legs, pressing their bodies together. Annette let out a moan as Leanna's tongue danced across her nipple, teasing it into even harder peak. Their hips began to move in rhythm, their legs entwined as they ground against each other. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the air, the scent of their arousal thick in the night.

Brad watched in awe as the two women writhed together before him. He reached out, running his fingers through Leanna's curls, feeling the softness of her skin beneath them. Her moans and gasps of pleasure sent a shiver down his spine, and he could feel his cock begin to stiffen in his pants.

As the fight continued, Annette managed to wriggle free from Leanna's grasp, her body glistening with sweat. She crawled over to Brad, straddling his lap, her hips pressing against his hardness. "Your turn, Brad," she panted, her breath hot against his neck. "Show me what you've got."

Brad reached up, cupping her breast , squeezing it gently. Annette arched her back, moaning loudly as her hips began to move in rhythm with his hands. Leanna watched, her eyes widening in surprise and desire, as Annette and Brad engaged in their own intimate battle.

The air around them seemed to vibrate with their passion, and the scent of their arousal filled the night. Brad's hands moved lower, sliding  Annette's thong down, caressing her bare thighs. He could feel her wetness against his fingers, and the knowledge that she was aroused for him only made him harder.

Leanna watched, her eyes burning with desire as she saw the pleasure Brad was giving Annette. She crawled over to them, her body pressed against Annette's back, her breasts pressed against Annette's back. Her hips began to move in rhythm with theirs, and she moaned loudly as she felt the wetness between her legs grow even more.

Annette arched her back, her head thrown back, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. Her fingers dug into Brad's shoulders as she felt the pressure building inside her. She looked down at Leanna, their gazes locked, and a new surge of desire coursed through her.

Leanna moaned, her hips moving faster against Annette's back, her body flush against Annette's, their skin slick with sweat and arousal. The air around them seemed to crackle with the energy of their passion.

Brad looked down at Leanna, their gazes locked, and felt himself losing control. He gripped Annette's hips more firmly, thrusting into her harder as she moaned and arched her back, her nails digging into his shoulders. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the air, the scent of their arousal thick in the night.

Leanna felt her own body begin to respond to the intense pleasure radiating from Annette. She moved faster against Annette's back, her hips grinding against her as she moaned loudly, her breath hot against Annette's neck. The heat between her legs grew, and she knew she was close.

Brad's thrusts grew deeper, harder, his grip on Annette's hips unyielding as he drove into her. Annette's moans filled the air, her body arching further and further back as she felt herself on the brink. She glanced down at Leanna, their eyes locked, and saw the desire there, mirroring her own.

Leanna felt Brad's hand slide between their bodies, finding her wet and ready. His fingers pressed against her, and she cried out, her hips bucking wildly against Annette's. Her orgasm crashed over her in a wave of pure pleasure, her body tensing and shuddering as she came.

Brad coming hard all over Annette he rubs and pulls on Annette hard nipples as he grunts and groans and shudders with pleasure. Leanna leans forward and kisses Annette on the neck as she whispers, "You were so wet and tight for him." Annette bites her bottom lip as she feels the wetness of Leanna's kiss on her neck.

Annette then turns her head and kisses Leanna full on the lips, their tongues dancing together as they share the taste of each other. Their bodies still pressed together, their wetness mingling as they kiss. Brad pulls away slightly and watches them, his cock still hard as he enjoys the sight of them together.

Brad being the selfish asshole that he is suggests that they go on his yacht and let Annette and Leanna have the ultimate tit battle for his cock. I don't want to waste the millions I put into this yacht and that would be the ultimate christening of the Sea Fuck 2000. Annette and Leanna look at each other, both eager to please Brad. They get dressed and follow Brad out to his yacht. Once on board, Brad leads them to the bedroom where they find a King sized bed with a black silk comforter and a wall full of mirrors. He turns down the lights and dims the disco lights above the bed.

"Let's see what you two can do," he says with a grin as he watches them. Leanna and Annette exchange a look before slowly removing their clothes. They stand before Brad, naked and wet. Their breasts heavy and swaying, their nipples hard and erect. Annette's hair is wild and curly, falling over her shoulders and down her back with her rubbing her 38DD assets, while Leanna's is sleek and straight, reaching halfway down her back She also rubbing her 34DD with an ice cube to make her nipples erect and hard. They step closer to each other, their bodies touching as they begin to kiss, their tongues dancing together.

Ok ladies lets have the ultimate Tit fight any thing goes and the first to submit is the loser and has to watch me fuck the winner agree on that? Both Annette and Leanna nod in agreement. They start rubbing their breasts together and kissing each other hard. Brad watches them with excitement as he undresses. He walks over to the bed and lies down on the bed watching them.

Annette and Leanna start groping each other's breasts and kissing each other hard. Their hands slide down to each other's wetness and they begin to finger each other. Annette pushes her finger inside Leanna and feels her tightness. Leanna moans loudly as she pushes her finger inside Annette. They both start moaning and grinding their hips together.

Brad watches them with a hungry look in his eyes, stroking his cock slowly. He can't believe how lucky he is to have two such stunning and willing women in front of him. He decides to make the game a little more interesting. He gets up and walks around the bed, kneeling behind Annette. He reaches around her, feeling her wetness on his finger. He rubs it against her clit, making her moan louder.

Whispering into Annette's ear how he wants her to pull and slap Leanna tits make her submit to her. She nods and pulls away from Leanna slightly, licking her lips as she prepares to attack. With one swift move, she slaps Leanna's breast hard, causing her to yelp in surprise.

Brad takes advantage of this distraction, pushing his cock into Annette's wetness. She moans loudly, arching her back as he begins to thrust. Her breasts bounce with each stroke, slapping against Leanna's chest. Annette looks over her shoulder at Brad, their eyes meeting in the mirror. She reaches back, grabbing Leanna's breast and roughly squeezing it. Leanna winces, her breath coming in short gasps as she watches the two of them together.

Brad whispering into Annette's ear hit  them harder I want you to bite those nipples make her submit babe as he thrusts deeper inside her. Annette nods and sinks her teeth into Leanna's nipple, causing her to cry out in pain and surprise. She begins to buck her hips against Annette's, trying to escape the pain, but only succeeds in driving Annette's hips harder against Brad's. The bed creaks beneath them as the three of them become a writhing mass of limbs and moans.

Leanna tries to regain her composure, glancing over at Brad. Her eyes meet his and she sees the lust burning in his gaze. She pushes Annette away, throwing her onto the bed beside her, and straddles Brad's hips. Her breasts sway freely as she grinds herself against him. "You're going to make me submit," she pants, "and you're going to enjoy it."

Annette watches in awe as Leanna takes control of the situation. She reaches out, tracing a finger along the edge of Leanna's wetness, teasing her. "You're right," she whispers, "he is going to enjoy it." She leans forward, kissing Leanna deeply as their hips continue to move in sync with Brad's.

Brad feels like he's in heaven as he watches the two women together. Their bodies are a testament to their passion and their willingness to please him. He thrusts harder, feeling the wetness of their desire on his skin. "That's it," he groans, "fuck me hard pull me in that's it"

Leanna's breath comes in ragged gasps as she moves against him. She looks over at Annette, who is watching them with a hungry expression. Annette nods encouragingly, and Leanna understands the unspoken invitation. With one hand, she grips Brad's shoulder for leverage, and with the other, she guides Annette's hand to her breast. "Squeeze," she pants, "make me feel it."

Annette's fingers close around Leanna's breast, hard enough to leave a bruise. Leanna arches her back, crying out in pleasure as her orgasm washes over her. Her hips buck wildly against Brad's, and he groans, feeling her inner walls clench around him. He thrusts deeper, his cock twitching as he nears his own release.

Brad watches as Annette licks her lips, her gaze fixed on Leanna's breast in her hand. He knows what she's thinking, and he encourages her. "Go ahead," he whispers, "take what you want." Annette smiles wickedly and sinks her teeth into Leanna's nipple, hard enough to make her cry out again. Leanna arches her back, her hips grinding against Annette's hand as she tries to escape the pain and pleasure.

Their movements are in perfect sync, their bodies a tangle of limbs and desire. Annette's breath is hot against Leanna's neck as she growls, "You like that, don't you?" Leanna nods, her eyes closed tightly. She feels Brad's cock pulsing inside her, the knowledge that she's brought them both to the brink. She looks down at him, her chest heaving, her breath ragged. "Come for me," she whispers. "Come all over my tits."

Brad pulls out of Annette and pushes LeAnne to the side as he grabs Annette tits and puts his hard cock between them and starts tit fucking Annette, "You like that? You like feeling my hard cock between your soft tits?" He moans as he thrusts deeper. "You're so fucking beautiful Annette, you and LeAnne, I can't believe I've been so lucky." He looks at LeAnne, "But I'm not done with you yet."

He pulls from of Annette  tits roughly, pushs his hard wet cock in to face, and pushes her onto her stomach. He grabs her hair, pulling her head back, and roughly guides his cock to her wet, mouth. "You're mine, Annette," he growls, "and I'm going to fuck you like the dirty slut you are." He slams into her, mouth causing them to bouncing on the bed with each thrust. "And LeAnne, you're going to watch, and you're going to help me."

LeAnne looks at Annette, who's eyes are closed, lips wrapped around Brad's cock. Her breath comes in quick, shallow gasps as she takes in the sight of them together. She reaches out, tracing a finger along Annette's wet folds, teasing her. "You're so wet," she whispers, "just thinking about him fucking you makes you so hot." Annette moans around Brad's cock, her hips bucking against his thrusts.

Brad groans, feeling the pressure building inside him as he watches the two women together. Their bodies are a testament to their passion and their willingness to please him. He thrusts harder, feeling the wetness of their desire on his skin. "That's it," he groans, "fuck me hard pull me in that's it"

LeAnne grins, watching the way Annette moves her hips in perfect rhythm with her fingers. She leans down, taking one of Annette's breasts in her mouth, sucking on the nipple as she teases her. Annette cries out, her hips bucking wildly against Brad's thrusts. The pleasure is overwhelming, and she can feel herself getting closer and closer to her own release.

Brad's thrusts become more urgent, his body tense as he feels his own orgasm building inside him. He looks down at Annette, watching her mouth wrap around his cock, her eyes closed in ecstasy. He groans, "I'm close, baby... I'm going to come..." Annette moans around him, her tongue flicking out to taste him as he fills her mouth.

LeAnne continues to tease Annette, sucking on her nipple while her fingers slide over her wet folds. Annette gasps, her hips bucking wildly against Brad's thrusts. The sensation of being touched and pleasured by both of them is overwhelming, and she cries out in release, her body shuddering with pleasure as she cumes.

Brad feels the tightness of her muscles around him, and knows he can't hold back any longer. With a growl, he pounds into her one last time, his cock throbbing as he comes deep inside her. He releases her hair, his hands gripping the bed as he shudders with the force of his orgasm.

LeAnne leans in, her lips brushing against Annette's ear. "That's it, baby," she whispers, "show him how much you want it." Annette moans, her body still trembling from her own release. She reaches back, gripping Brad's arm, feeling the heat of his skin against hers.

Brad lays beside Annette, their bodies tangled together. He looks down at her, taking in the flush on her cheeks, the way her chest rises and falls with each shallow breath. "You were amazing," he whispers, his fingers tracing the line of her jaw. "I can't believe how much you wanted me." He glances at LeAnne, who's still teasing Annette, her fingers never ceasing their motion.

LeAnne "Now it's my turn babe" as she pushes Annette to the side. LeAnne position her self in front of Brads legs "let's get this show started "as she licks her lips slowly "Hope you can get it up again sunny boy" she whispers with a sly grin. Brad doesn't miss a beat, he quickly positions his hardened member at LeAnne's mouth. LeAnne ready for your best blow job of the night? She asks with a grin as she takes him deep into her mouth.

Annette watches the exchange between LeAnne and Brad, her body still tingling from their previous encounter. She runs her fingers through her hair, feeling the stickiness of their combined juices. The sight of LeAnne's lips wrapped around Brad's cock makes her own desire rise again. She reaches out, gently touching LeAnne's shoulder, feeling the warmth and strength of her body.

LeAnne moans around Brad's cock, her throat working as she deep-throats him. Her hands slide down his thighs, teasing at the hairs on his legs before returning to her task. She looks over her shoulder at Annette, their eyes meeting in a heated exchange. Annette nods, silently urging LeAnne to take him deeper, to show her just how much she wants it. using her tongue along his  shaft, LeAnne bobs her head, her lips sliding up and down his length.

Brad's hands grip the bed sheets, his hips bucking forward, pushing deeper into LeAnne's mouth. He watches Annette, who lies beside him, her fingers tracing along her own lips, remembering the taste of her. The desire in her eyes fuels his lust, and he knows he won't last much longer.

LeAnne holds  Brad's cock and with the tip of her tongue she starts to do twirls teasing the head of his cock. She looks back at Annette and grins, seeing the way Annette's gaze is fixed on her and Brad, their hips moving in sync as she starts slowly pulling his cock back into her waiting mouth. Annette's fingers move faster, curling inward as if she's aching for release. The image of them together, the power dynamic between them, fuels LeAnne's desire, and she takes Brad deeper, sucking harder as she feels him getting closer.

Brad's hips buck violently, his grip on the sheets tightening as he comes, his cock pulsing in LeAnne's mouth. She takes it all, swallowing him down as he empties himself, her throat working to catch every last drop. When he's finally spent, she pulls back, her lips still wrapped around the softening length of his cock. Her eyes meet Annette's again, and she lets out a satisfied moan.

I think this bad boy is ready for LeAnne  tight pussy as she moves to mount Brad's spent cock. Her hands grip his hips as she lowers herself down, feeling the head of his cock push against her entrance. She gives a firm thrust, burying him deep inside her. Annette watches in awe as LeAnne takes control, riding Brad with a fierce determination. Her hips move in a sensual rhythm, her breasts bouncing with each movement. The room is filled with the sounds of their passionate union: grunts, moans, and skin slapping against skin.

Annette reaches out, trailing her fingers over LeAnne's sweat-slicked skin, feeling the muscles in her back tense and release as she rides Brad. She brushes her fingers against LeAnne's clit, teasing it gently, and LeAnne arches her back, crying out in pleasure. Her pace quickens, her movements growing more urgent. Annette watches, transfixed, as LeAnne comes, her body shuddering beneath her touch.

As LeAnne rides his now harding cock she barks out orders for Brad to play with her tits and nipples to make her cum hard again. Brad obliges, pinching and pulling on her nipples as he thrusts up into her. Annette watches as the muscles in LeAnne's thighs tense and relax with each powerful thrust, the friction between her skin and Brad's cock audible even over their moans. Annette  gets behind LeAnne and starts helping out brads hands on LeAnne's tits She whispers into LeAnne's ear Come on babe you know you want to cum for us.

LeAnne's orgasm hits her hard and fast, her body tense and shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure washes over her. Brad thrusts up into her, feeling the tightness of her inner muscles clench around him as she comes. He reaches around, finding Annette's wetness and rubbing her clit, urging her to join them in their shared ecstasy. Annette moans loudly, her body tensing as her own orgasm crashes over her. She collapses against LeAnne's back, their sweaty skin melding together as they ride out the last of their climaxes.

The room is filled with the sounds of their ragged breathing and the slapping of skin on skin. Brad lays back, spent but still hard inside LeAnne, who continues to move on top of him, her hips rolling in a gentle rhythm. She looks down at Annette, who is still buried in her neck, and smiles. "I think that might have been the best part," she whispers, her voice hoarse from the exertion. "Knowing that you were both watching, wanting me."

Brad softly mumbles that he is all spent out and it's time for his bed time He smiles saying you to won this  night but there is always tommorow as he heads off to his main cabin. LeAnne giggles and looks at Annette who gives her a sultry smile. LeAnne takes Annette's hand and leads her off to her bedroom. The room is lit only by the moonlight streaming through the porthole window. LeAnne pushes Annette down onto the bed, kissing her passionately. Her hands roam over Annette's body, teasing her nipples, tracing the outline of her hipbones. Annette moans into the kiss, her body arching towards LeAnne's touch.

LeAnne breaks the kiss, breathing heavily, and licks her way down Annette's neck. She kisses and nibbles at her collarbone, making Annette squirm beneath her. As LeAnne and Annette snuggle has the try and fall asleep Annette whispers Lets dream about what we can do to win tomorrow as LeAnne pets Annette's pussy as Sleep takes over them both.
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: the yacht
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 12:54:05 AM »
This is just a threesome with some minor, temporary competition that has no winner.