News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Results of a fight.

• 5 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Results of a fight.
« on: February 14, 2024, 04:54:28 AM »
Any girls here who have won a fight in front of a guy you were after,  he  showed even more interest in you having seen you take care of a rival.  Gravitating to you much more afterwards and admitting to you that your winning of the fight  was hot and sexy.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Re: Results of a fight.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 07:52:59 PM »
This kind of what your asking i believe, but there was a girl who “resembled me” , we hated each other. We fought once in jr. Year, once sr. Year i won both. After HS i was dating my now husband, he was home from boot camp and we went out to celebrate. Short story i went to the ladies room and upon coming out this same chick was all over my man. I watched him try to reject her but she pushed it. Later that night i met her out side and beat her ass again, though it was a much closer fight. He watched and was not just all over me but was beaming in pride. So the cat the man and the win.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 09:52:56 PM »
Dotti - Did you rip her shirt ?  ;D

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 12:04:50 AM »
This kind of what your asking i believe, but there was a girl who “resembled me” , we hated each other. We fought once in jr. Year, once sr. Year i won both. After HS i was dating my now husband, he was home from boot camp and we went out to celebrate. Short story i went to the ladies room and upon coming out this same chick was all over my man. I watched him try to reject her but she pushed it. Later that night i met her out side and beat her ass again, though it was a much closer fight. He watched and was not just all over me but was beaming in pride. So the cat the man and the win.

Very nice. How many times did this come up between the two of you to get in the mood? Did you tell him about the other fights with her?

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 09:02:06 AM »
Yes we each ripped the others shirt and bras were exposed, no we didn’t go past that we were to busy fighting to be concerned about it

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 04:58:21 PM »
bet he wasn't just all over you that night I bet he was inside you as well. I saw my girlfriend fight an ex when I was at Uni. you could say it influenced me to marry her !!!!!