News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights Anticipation

• 96 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2024, 12:48:21 AM »
Has Suitefights confirmed any June catfights?? The ladies?

I have two ladies in California in different cities in different weight classes who are interested. If I can't find someone for them in time for my vacation, I intend to fly them to Dallas later this summer.

Carmilla is booked for mid-July, catfight and oil wrestling and catfight opponents pending.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2024, 02:52:53 PM »
Jacky fay vs a blonde would be good  ;D

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2024, 04:40:49 PM »
Jacky fay vs Jenna would be interesting match-up
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline bobf

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2024, 01:35:50 AM »
You need to do a catfight with Gemma from Slap City. She would be an amazing addition.

Offline kutlash

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2024, 10:57:57 PM »
You need to do a catfight with Gemma from Slap City. She would be an amazing addition.
You do realize Gemma is from the UK. Travel expenses alone would be over 2 grand. I've asked the producer on X before whether having Valentina from Mexican Catfights was a logistical issue and he said yes and she's on the border with Texas.

Offline kutlash

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2024, 11:07:35 PM »
Jacky fay vs Jenna would be interesting match-up
Hopefully Jacky has her braces off before she does another fight since the Bella fight was stopped because of blood caused by them.

Looks like a new Suitefights catfight is happening this weekend between newbies, https://x.com/SuiteFights/status/1795675223020462241

"Topless w/thongs and garterhose.

No striking to the head/face, MMA, or chokeholds allowed.

Hair pulling, breast/pussy mauling, body striking, face sitting, and stripping are all permitted.

First woman to get three submissions wins. No time limit."

Check out the tweet for pictures of the catfighters. Hope this is the start of a very busy summer!
Perfect, except for the no head/face strikes which means no slap off before the fight.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2024, 12:31:51 AM »
If they could also get santana/amber from Mexican catfights fame to tangle with sarah brooke, vika or nikki darling it would also be great

Offline bobf

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2024, 01:56:24 AM »
A man can dream...

You do realize Gemma is from the UK. Travel expenses alone would be over 2 grand. I've asked the producer on X before whether having Valentina from Mexican Catfights was a logistical issue and he said yes and she's on the border with Texas.

Offline newfan

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2024, 06:49:09 PM »
Dang. The catfight between Belle and Celeste that was supposed to happen on Saturday got "postponed". Which probably means it's never going to happen. Which is frustrating for us fans. But just imagine how Steve feels. He mentioned he's out a couple grand.

Offline felix87

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2024, 12:28:50 AM »

Dates confirmed by SuiteFights, but no information regarding the models:
June 9-11 San Francisco
June 12-13 Los Angeles
June 14-15 San Diego

https://x.com/SuiteFights/status/1788074048343200140

And Carmilla in July in Houston, Texas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7XXNbFpyCI/
It sounds like nothing happened in June. Perhaps there's still hope for a Carmilla match in July.

Sure feels like the days of competitive catfights are pretty much over.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2024, 02:40:46 AM »

Dates confirmed by SuiteFights, but no information regarding the models:
June 9-11 San Francisco
June 12-13 Los Angeles
June 14-15 San Diego

https://x.com/SuiteFights/status/1788074048343200140

And Carmilla in July in Houston, Texas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7XXNbFpyCI/
It sounds like nothing happened in June. Perhaps there's still hope for a Carmilla match in July.

Sure feels like the days of competitive catfights are pretty much over.

It has been a long time since there was a series of quality catfights being made

Offline felix87

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2024, 03:16:19 AM »
????????????????????????????????????????????
@SuiteFights
T-minus one month until
@DominaCarmillaa
 #catfight #oilwrestling
8:45 PM · Jun 22, 2024
And that could be an oil wrestling match which I have zero interest in so who knows.

Too bad Belle and Celeste got cancelled that looked like an evenly matched catfight. I'm also surprised we never saw Anastasia fight again.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2024, 04:18:31 AM »
Suitefights indicated that on his tour he found two ladies in different wt. classes who willing. However one match fell through and was scrambling to find an opponent. It appears he came up empty in California which is sad. I felt optimistic he would secure at least two catfights. My bubble has burst!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2024, 04:39:47 AM »
This is what I have in the pipeline:

There are two future matches tentatively scheduled for September and November featuring ladies from my California trip. In September, Raven will fight Passion. In November, Vika returns to fight Leila.

{alt}

{alt}

I stress TENTATIVELY because a lot could happen between now and then that could derail these plans. I also don't like to announce things in advance since things have a way of always getting jinxed (see: Belle VS Celeste).

Also, a reminder that Carmilla is visiting Houston next month, and will be participating in both catfighting and oil wrestling.

ETA: I am also still trying to reschedule Belle vs Celeste, possibly in July as well.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 04:40:46 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2024, 09:12:37 PM »
Promising news. Hopefully the matches will happen. A bonus would be to get Belle and Celeste in July. Also Vika vs Passion looks like a humdinger. Vika one of my favorites.