News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights Anticipation

• 96 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2024, 09:21:59 PM »
Promising news. Hopefully the matches will happen. A bonus would be to get Belle and Celeste in July. Also Vika vs Passion looks like a humdinger. Vika one of my favorites.
Vika vs Leila

Offline zazzazu

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2024, 10:08:59 PM »
I really hope for  a Vika vs Alexa rematch. It seems it would be an epic confrontation, pity ther first encounter  ended too early. Not sure if Alexa is still in the business, I hope so, she is great

Offline sepper

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2024, 07:28:33 AM »
I would live to See alexa brooke again
Or is she retired?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2024, 09:09:11 PM »
I have not heard anything regarding Alexa. Last catfight I saw her in was against Paris Love. Good one!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2024, 11:27:25 PM »
I have not heard anything regarding Alexa. Last catfight I saw her in was against Paris Love. Good one!

I'm going to reply to both of you, but i can only quote one, haha. She is retired, this was confirmed by Lyric lane's husband. She's disappeared.

She's had later matches than that. One is gone for the foreseeable future, her last one was a short nude catfight against lyric at a live event. She also had some for Tilly.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2024, 08:58:12 AM »
Bella luxx vs vika would be great too

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2024, 05:32:50 PM »
Love to see Vika and Bella back in action at Suitefights. either against each other vs a worthy opponent. It appears Vika will be back later this year. Bella hopefully before the year is up. Fingers crossed!

Offline zazzazu

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2024, 09:16:03 PM »
Yes, Bella vs Nikki was outstanding, probably their best in the recent years. She might do well against Vika as well

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2024, 05:02:09 PM »
This is what I have in the pipeline:

There are two future matches tentatively scheduled for September and November featuring ladies from my California trip. In September, Raven will fight Passion. In November, Vika returns to fight Leila.

{alt}

{alt}

I stress TENTATIVELY because a lot could happen between now and then that could derail these plans. I also don't like to announce things in advance since things have a way of always getting jinxed (see: Belle VS Celeste).

Also, a reminder that Carmilla is visiting Houston next month, and will be participating in both catfighting and oil wrestling.

ETA: I am also still trying to reschedule Belle vs Celeste, possibly in July as well.
Mr. Suite, any other photos or social media presence of/for Leila?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2024, 07:03:34 PM »
TBH I'd LOVE to see a Vika vs. Anastasia oil match! ;D

Offline vvarrior

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2024, 12:13:19 AM »
I really hope for  a Vika vs Alexa rematch. It seems it would be an epic confrontation, pity ther first encounter  ended too early. Not sure if Alexa is still in the business, I hope so, she is great
It ended early because Vika was using chokes and moves against the rules which Alexa didn't like. I agreed with Alexa because more and more fights were turning into wrestling matches instead of catfights.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2024, 01:05:50 PM »
I would love to see Carmilla vs Valentina

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2024, 04:58:17 PM »
I would like to see Carmilla in a rematch with Sunni. That could be a brawl.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2024, 07:19:16 AM »
I would like to see Carmilla in a rematch with Sunni. That could be a brawl.
last attempt was stopped prematurely

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2024, 04:12:54 AM »
If we're fantasy booking catfights, here are some "realistic" rematch options I'd love to see:

Bella vs Jacky Fay
Vika vs Carmilla
Angel vs Emma

Oil wrestling:
Mira vs Carmilla (dream would be a catfight, but I'll take what I can get!)

Other one-fight wonders I'd love to see in a catfight: Jenna, Taylor and Lora jump to my mind. I'd also love to see Zoey and Vivian from oil wrestling try a catfight as well. Also, basically anyone who got "squashed" in their first match I'd love to see try it again since we have a better understanding of their abilities and they'd know what to expect.

But with Jacky Fay making a comeback after such a long time off, who knows what is or isn't "realistic" these days!