News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights Anticipation

• 96 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Re: Suitefights Anticipation
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2024, 03:05:51 PM »
Sarah Brooke vs Santana from Mexican catfights  (AKA Amber from CLF-Wrestling N More)

Catfight, in apartment. No rounds. Most submissions in 20 or 30 mins. Rules: the same as Mira vs Jess 2

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2024, 03:22:14 PM »
Also:

Sarah Brooke vs Harleen from WBI . They have some unfinished beef from their time at WBI

Catfight, in apartment. No rounds. Most submissions in 20 or 30 mins. Rules: the same as Mira vs Jess 2

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2024, 09:31:02 PM »
I would like to see Anastasia in a wild catfight with another big hot girl.

Someone, when discussing her fake fight with Pamela, mentioned Sarah might be too old and is not willing to engage in more aggressive catfights and I think it might be true. I have met Pamela and I think she would maul Sarah.

Sarah hasn't been in such a fight since Lora, who is a tiny girl? And Sarah was not stellar...

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2024, 12:20:15 AM »

Someone, when discussing her fake fight with Pamela, mentioned Sarah might be too old and is not willing to engage in more aggressive catfights and I think it might be true. I have met Pamela and I think she would maul Sarah.

Sarah hasn't been in such a fight since Lora, who is a tiny girl? And Sarah was not stellar...
Awhile back, there was a post on Twitter that had pictures from a Sarah Brooke vs Bella Luxx catfight. The catfight was private and filmed in front of a small audience of sponsors who contributed sums of money in getting the ladies to catfight ffor their entertainment/pleasure. The pics as I recall. had the both of them topless and aggressively clashing. Since this was a "private" catfight arranged, no info is shared publicly or will be from what I read. Only confirmation was from Bella saying she's in a private catfight. I don't think Sarah is too old or reluctant for a catfight. If the money is right or if another lady calls her out, she;d be game IMO.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2024, 05:23:10 AM »

Awhile back, there was a post on Twitter that had pictures from a Sarah Brooke vs Bella Luxx catfight. The catfight was private and filmed in front of a small audience of sponsors who contributed sums of money in getting the ladies to catfight ffor their entertainment/pleasure. The pics as I recall. had the both of them topless and aggressively clashing. Since this was a "private" catfight arranged, no info is shared publicly or will be from what I read. Only confirmation was from Bella saying she's in a private catfight. I don't think Sarah is too old or reluctant for a catfight. If the money is right or if another lady calls her out, she;d be game IMO.

That's true. I had forgot about that. Too bad we don't have info on how the cf went.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2024, 02:01:13 PM »
Sarah Brooke vs Santana from Mexican catfights  (AKA Amber from CLF-Wrestling N More)

That would be excellent.  Santana vs jacky fay, vika, bella luxx, nikki darling needs to happen too

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2024, 06:35:56 PM »

That would be excellent.  Santana vs jacky fay, vika, bella luxx, nikki darling needs to happen too
Nikki Darling, yes, Jess, yes, ,Mira, yes,  (alexa brooke etc)  the rest are just the same old retreads, we want new ones just in case they turn out to be another one of these 3, new is better and not fetish models.   I understand it's a pipe dream, but the evidence is kind of clear the superstars are these alternative girls that somehow just perform amazing. 

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2024, 12:21:26 PM »
Does anyone know who is fighting Carmella in Houston this month? Thanks

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2024, 05:12:14 PM »
Not a peep from Suitefights/Carmilla. My gut tells me there is an opponent.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2024, 10:27:30 PM »
Not a peep from Suitefights/Carmilla. My gut tells me there is an opponent.

I might be just pipe dreaming but, got a feeling is Valentina Saxx (despite her latest tweets looking for a catfight opponent in Mexico) we will see.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2024, 03:57:21 AM »
Hoping Suitefights announces July catfights soon. Carmilla vs ???/Celeste vs Belle.

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2024, 12:52:19 PM »
Looks like Carmilla vs QueenGiaLove @suitefights.

https://x.com/QueenGiaLove/status/1815200584640626877

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2024, 03:40:48 PM »
For the 3 people (myself included)on this forum that care (I'm saying the previous part with as snarky an attitude as I can get  >:( ) Suitefights also filmed an oil match between Carmilla and Victoria a few days ago. No pics yet but the thought of having Carmilla covered in oil is enough for me to pony up whatever price they're asking  ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 04:06:58 PM by jaybee »

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2024, 04:18:13 PM »
Carmilla vs Gia Love? No! I hope that it is not true.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2024, 05:33:29 PM »
Just saw a preview on "TWITTER"  8)
I didn't know it was another multi girl oil event :o EVERY match looked awesome!! And surprise, surprise I'm even REALLY into the Gia vs Carmilla catfight! Looks like I've got some money to put aside.