News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crazy Ex vs Girlfriend

• 3 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Crazy Ex vs Girlfriend
« on: May 09, 2024, 04:20:17 PM »
The Crazy Ex (left) has a mix record when confronting nee girlfriends. She's been to prison, she has taken a beating but she still nuts and every time her ex gets into a new relationship she finds the new bitch. This time she's ar a significant disadvantage in height with her 5'1" and the new Girlfriend being 5'8".
The Girlfriend (right) is a skinny, curvy tall model who likes getting physical and knows about the crazy ex. She's been looking forward to show the older  ex why she's ex.

Who wins?
It would be a bikini catfight in wet sand.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Crazy Ex vs Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 03:32:16 PM »
This is a hot match up, but I think the crazy Ex has bit off more than she can chew. I think this will still be a nasty catfight, but I think the Ex is going to loose.

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 05:01:27 PM »
This is a hot match up, but I think the crazy Ex has bit off more than she can chew. I think this will still be a nasty catfight, but I think the Ex is going to loose.

I love in DWW or Crystal production company when a cocky girl got owned is always an intense catfight. 

Offline sender

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 02:41:49 AM »
lucky man think ex. got this one