News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The conference & the elevator

• 33 Replies

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
Re: The conference & the elevator
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2024, 06:52:58 PM »
As I lay back and close my eyes,  I realize that this bitch is not letting up on me. She picks up the pace.Harder. Faster.  We are both breathing hard, but there's no  doubt that she knows that she has me on the edge. Her hands caressing my body. Groping my tits. I can't fight it anymore. Her clit is absolutely destroying mine.  I take a deep breath and hold it... My body begains to shiver. "OH FUCK"  I explode HARD, my juices squirt into her pussy and mix with hers.

I lie back, looking up at her, trying to catch my breath. I'm expecting her to say something.  Claim victory,  something.  But the bitch doesn't stop. Am I going lay here and let her turn my victory prize into a humiliating defeat?

I hook my right leg over her left and plant my heel into the carpet. I sit up and undertook her left arm and grab onto her hair. I plant my left foot out wide. I shift my hips and roll. Intending to come out on top, straddling her left leg. "Round 3 bitch."
CRY BITCH!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2024, 07:54:05 PM »
Wow, I thought I had a favourite here, but now I am split, this us an awesome battle ladies, one of the best.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2024, 11:45:07 PM »
That was a great fight and hit ending  it was so hot it set the Heat Index record and record for melting of computer screens all over the world

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2024, 08:22:07 PM »
Yes ladies fight on what a great fight