News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights

• 60 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Re: The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2024, 05:51:33 PM »
 I feel a pair of strong arms go around my belly and then feel firm boobs on my back and a soft voice says "Hello" I know that voice anywhere and I lean my head back and kiss her and say, "Hello Maria." We all watch Morgan pacing as she waits for Heather.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2024, 08:59:05 PM »
I get driven to Pats estate, and I never get tired of seeing how beautiful and well maintained his home and sprawling lawn/garden yard is, and its not just a yard, its acreage with anything and everything you could imagine, and as we drive down the winding driveway through the gated entrance and around back I see the massive crowd standing around and then I catch a glimpse of that fucking scottish slut morgan standing next to a vehicle topless by the door, and I rip my shirt open and off and give instructions to swing by the car and that slut so she is on my side, and as we approach, I say slow down enough for me to get out and then please get out of the way, and as we are only several feet from that slut and the car, I swing open my door, and jump out lunging at this bitch with my left forearm slamming into her throat and my body and breasts crashing into hers ramming her back against the car shes standing by while I swing my right fist around hard crashing into the left side of her face with a loud thud and crack! Yt

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2024, 09:14:22 PM »
Pulling up to Pat's estate late, following the instructions Heather had given me. I park my car a bit further away and make my way to the crowd gathered at the back. I see Heather crashing into who must be Morgan and I join the others shouting, "Go fuck her up, you busty Irish slut!"

Offline BustyAnna

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2024, 10:10:31 PM »
Morgan has told me to come and see her teaching a lesson to that Irish whore but I for sure am not the only one waiting for such an event since the traffic before reaching Pat's estate late is very intense. Finally though, I am there and I make my way through the crowd "Come on, you Scottish big titted whore, beat the shit out out of that blonde slut!" I scream, bumping against Judy hips...by chance,or maybe not.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2024, 07:01:29 AM »
The fight has started... pushing that bitch Maria with my hips, advancing positions so I can see how Heather defeats Morgan again... you can feel the rivalry between the busty girls who attended the fight as an audience... go get it heather
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2024, 11:21:11 AM »
As quickly as I slam your back against the car, you snatch my hair as I yelp out in pain and roll our bodies along the car and now I moan out in pain as my back slams against the hot metal from the car, and as I arch my back I feel your heavy breasts mash into mine own heavy breasts first and then my head snaps hard from your right fists slamming into my face "Uuuuughhh!!" and I send my left hand up into your hair wrapping and yanking just as hard as you did to mine and slam my phat ass into the car and roll our bodies again only this time away from the open door and slam your back once again into the hot metal of the car, and swinging another vicious hard right hook that crashes into the side of your face again "BAAAAAM!!" and the crowd roars their approval!!  Yt

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2024, 11:31:38 AM »
"Im going to leave you beaten bruised and bloody on Rowdyoldmans lawn BITCH!!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 07:19:02 PM by IrishHeather »

Offline bustymariafights

• Mom vs Mom!!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2024, 11:46:24 AM »
Jamming my elbow into that whore Marlus ribs as I make my way to Pats side, and then glare at Marlu "dont make me beat your ass bitch!!"

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2024, 04:24:34 PM »
Jamming my elbow into that whore Marlus ribs as I make my way to Pats side, and then glare at Marlu "dont make me beat your ass bitch!!"
watching the fight while that bitch Maria and I push each other with our elbows trying to get a more perfect view of the fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2024, 01:18:44 AM »
Rolling along the car exchanging turns on who gets their back slams against the hot metal carside and as my back slams against it this time, I feel your forearm come crashing into my neck as I gasp and cough only to feel your heavy breasts grinding into my own heavy breasts as I tear my left hand out of your hair and then my face gets crashed into by your left fist, and as the bloody spit flies from my mouth, as launch my left hand and claws to your throat digging my nails into your neck flesh and squeezing as hard as I can as I press my huge heavy breasts back into yours and slam my right fist with a straight jab to your mouth with a loud THUD!! as the applause and screams get louder and louder!! Yt

Online Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2024, 03:02:12 AM »
Great start so far

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2024, 03:25:44 PM »
Show her up Heather you got this

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2024, 03:38:10 PM »
Show her up Heather you got this

Not a chance!! Beat this bitchs ass Morgan, you got this!!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2024, 05:04:23 PM »
the only true winners will be anyone lucky to see it   :-*
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2024, 11:25:33 PM »
The crowd roaring as Heather and Morgan fight like hellcats, grinding and slamming their way along the car, trading nasty shots to the face as they slam tits and scream madly... I cheer loudly any time Heather slams her firm pale Irish tits into Morgan's Scottish whore tits, noticing so many busty cats around me pushing to see the carnage, bumping and grinding to get to the front. I bump hips and tits with someone and when I turn my head I see that busty slut Anna, hissing at her as I cheer Heather on...