News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights

• 73 Replies

Offline Titfight_fan67

• Just a guy who finds female fighting interesting.
Re: The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2024, 03:02:12 AM »
Great start so far

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2024, 03:25:44 PM »
Show her up Heather you got this

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2024, 03:38:10 PM »
Show her up Heather you got this

Not a chance!! Beat this bitchs ass Morgan, you got this!!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2024, 05:04:23 PM »
the only true winners will be anyone lucky to see it   :-*
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2024, 11:25:33 PM »
The crowd roaring as Heather and Morgan fight like hellcats, grinding and slamming their way along the car, trading nasty shots to the face as they slam tits and scream madly... I cheer loudly any time Heather slams her firm pale Irish tits into Morgan's Scottish whore tits, noticing so many busty cats around me pushing to see the carnage, bumping and grinding to get to the front. I bump hips and tits with someone and when I turn my head I see that busty slut Anna, hissing at her as I cheer Heather on...

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2024, 01:35:54 PM »
I keep pressing not only my forearm against your throat but also ramming my big heavy breasts into your tits, Im hell bent on not allowing you to roll us anymore along this car, and then I feel the burning sensation as your nails dig into my neck "Ugh you fucking BITCHHHHHH!!" And as I get the last of the word bitch out of my mouth you slam your fist hard into my face, snapping my head, as we both now try to choke each other out while mashing our huge breasts into each others, they are mushrooming out from every direction as I slowly now inch our bodies closer and closer to that open door, as my friend quickly jumps out of the car, and I send another left fist hooking around and slamming into the side of your face again "Craaccck!!" as that moves our bodies along the carside even more while my forearm continues to jam hard into your throat and I feel your nails digging deeper and deeper into my neck!! Yt

Offline BustyAnna

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2024, 02:19:10 PM »
The fighting between Morgan and Heather is getting wilder,nastier,second after second, the cheering louder yet, through this noisy mix ,the sounds of tits slamming into tits and fists crashing into faces become somehow even more hearable. Catlust flow into my veins together with my blood as I raise my voice for Morgan, her big white tits crashing at the same time of her hands into her heated counterpart, Heather...but even through that, I clearly feel this big,busty cxnt Judy bumping hips and tits,no,even hissing at me. Trying to avoid steal the show but still totally unable to completely contain myself, I get side by side with this bitch and I wrap the fingers of my right hand around her hair, lightly pulling as she does the same to me, the sides of our tits bulging as we compress them together.

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2024, 08:48:13 PM »
Your left hook slams hard into my face as my head jerks and my body rakes along the side of the metal car, my shoulder is hanging inside the open door as I dig my claws deeper and deeper into your throat ane squeeze more and more, I feel your breasts mashing into mine as I know and feel my dagger like nipples stabbing at the base of your nipples right around your areolas, as the awkwardness of how my shoulder is hanging inside the open door of the car has actually give me some relief from my neck, as I draw back my right fist as I can feel the blood rolling down my lip to my chin and slam my right fist straight into your nose with a hard THUD! as the crowd moves around the car closer and closer to not miss a single savage thing thats happening!! Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2024, 04:33:24 AM »
Another fight? 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 04:41:12 AM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2024, 04:39:36 AM »
Another Fight?  After the last one wow!  But give the people what they want! Those pics of you two showing how huge your breasts are and willing to slam into the others  well, I say Destroy each other as much as you did last time and even more this fight.   Don’t let up by any means. Show me what you both can do that’s going to make the rematch better than the first fight

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2024, 09:09:16 AM »
Blood begins to rolld down my lip from your hard nasty straight right fist as my head snaps backwards "Uuughh!!" your nails still digging into my neck and squeezing as my forearm is losing its force on your neck when your shoulder drops into the open door of the car, so I quickly drag my forearm across your neck while continuing to grind my huge breasts against yours and quickly grab your long blonde hair with my right hand as my forearm comes free of your neck and with a quick hard yank and jerk, of your head followed by another hard left hook that crashes into the side of your mouth again our bodies go crashing into the inside of the open car door, you crashing onto your back and me crashing full heavy breasted force down ontop of you "NOW YOUR FUCKING DONE BITCH!!" as I yell out having you pinned in the car underneath my huge breasts as I rip my right hand out of your hair and begin to start wailing lefts and rights at your face! The crowd lets out a huge "Ohhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooo!!"  Yt

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2024, 02:00:14 PM »
 This is the most brutal battle I have hosted and now even some of the spectators are getting into side battles. I hear the gasps and the moans and the sounds of fist on bones as Heather and Morgan have been at the car since the fight started. The roar of the spectators is like the Roman Coliseum as the sight of blood makes the crowd even louder.

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2024, 10:02:04 PM »
Beautiful ass Morgan

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2024, 10:27:31 PM »
Our bodies go crashing through the open passenger side door as my back painfully hits the center console "Uughh!!" and thats not the worst of it, this fat bitch and her cow tits come crashing down ontop of me inside the car, and as this bitch swings lefts and rights wildly at me, I try to wiggle and slide across trying to reach the drivers side door handle, I throw both my arms over head trying to grab anything and pull myself to the door, my left hand grasps the steering wheel tightly as you continue throw wild fists as we are jammed inside the front seats of this little car, and while Im trying to pull myself over and out from under you, my right hand manages to grab the drivers side seatbelt, and while your swinging your fists wildly, I quickly yank the seatbelt down and quickly wrap it around your neck and jerk it down quickly then release it quickly as it tightens around your neck and locks into place, allowing me to wiggle and slide and drag myself reaching the drivers side door handle and opening it as I fall outside onto my ass onto the grassy lawn!! Yt

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2024, 01:00:13 AM »
Moving with the crowd around the car, bitches pushing and shoving as we move closer together in order to have a good look at the mayhem Heather and Morgan visit upon each other. Some busty sluts were already primed to fight for their place at the front, but more and more they seem to lash out for reasons beyond that. I feel this busty slut Anna's hand in my hair, pulling my head back as I try to get a good look at Heather strangling Morgan as she slides out the car, and raise my hand in front of Anna and grab her shirt, tearing at it to drag us around the car, my other hand shooting up into her hair.