News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights

• 73 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: The Rematch Irish Heather versus MorganCatfights
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2024, 06:52:09 AM »
The pushing and pulling between the busty girls happens trying to get a clearer view of the fight... you can do it Heather!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2024, 09:20:32 PM »
Wailing lefts and rights not even caring how much damage they inflict, Im just in a blind rage with the hate I have for this Irish clit, and as Im slamming rights and lefts I all of a sudden get caught and feel the nylon fabric tighten around my neck as I begin to gasp, choke and cough as this bitch has swung the seatbelt around my neck and its snapped tight and locked as Im now in panic mode as this cowardly bitch crawls and rolls out of the drivers side door onto the ground as I feel my face turning red and rapidly swing my hands and arms around as my huge breasts are bouncing left and right as my hands look for the seatbelt release clip, as I continue coughing and choking, hearing the crowd roaring as they scream out "looks like she done, looks like shes going to pass out, shes finished if Heather gets up before she gets released!" and just as they say that, my left hand finds the release and clicks the button as I feel the pressure ease up and I begin to gasp and take in deep breaths as I quickly unwrap the belt from around my neck, when I see this bitch getting to her knees, her ugly tits hanging down towards the grass, and I take in a deep breath and launch myself out of the car through the drives side door slamming ontop of this irish cxnt!!  Yt

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2024, 01:43:48 AM »
That’s what I have been talking about…… ruthless aggression!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2024, 12:48:24 PM »
My back is aching and Im sure all marked up and bruised as well as my bloody lip as I slowly get to my knees and then "BAAAAM!!" you fucking crash your body and ugly fat cow tits into mine as youve gotten untangled from the seat belt and dove onto me, and as your body crashes into mine, I go crashing onto my back but your momentum and as well as me twisting my body over, we go into a tight roll down the slight grade of the grass lawn towards the huge water fountain in Pats yard,  as at the ready,  I send my left hand straight up into your long dark hair and twist and yank as my right hand is already balled up and slamming it into your side, then your mashed breast and finally finding its way up to your cheek as we scream out at each other "I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH!" I yell out as the crowd chases us down the sloping lawn and then you scream back "I HATE YOU MORE YOU FUCKING WHORE!!" as our cat roll picks up speed towards the water fountian!! yt

Offline Rhiannon Blue Taylor

• Best Ass on FCF!
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2024, 01:19:37 PM »
Wow you two going again! And looking like it's going to be another close fight

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2024, 03:12:16 PM »
Heather and Morgan have finally gotten away from the car, and I follow the crowd the slight grade as we all are yelling and cheering for the fighters. I see spectators pushing and shoving to get a better view but now that they are in the yard people can spread out and get a better view. My caterer comes to me and tells me they need toprepare more food the crowd is much larger than we anticipated. I just nod and say, "Just make sure everyone is able to get drinks and food."

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2024, 01:33:56 AM »
Slamming my body and breasts into yours with a loud flesh on flesh smack was music to my ears as we entangle our bodies and as you yank my hair and I wince out in pain, I return the favor with my left hand grasping your long dirty blonde hair and yanking it as hard as I can, while we roll over and over and over each other through the plush grassy lawn towards the huge water fountain, as I feel the blood rolling down over my upper lip from my nose as I send my right fist slamming into your ribs, then your side breast and your shoulder before it finds the side of your face with a loud slam, and at the same time my back and our bodies roll and slam into the marble wall of the water fountain which sends our bodies breaking apart from each other, with the both of us holding clumps of each others hair in our hands "Im not FUCKING DONE WITH YOU YET BITCH!!" and the crowd as rushed around us in a semi circle as they cheer and scream on their approval as you scream out "FUCK YOU WHORE, LETS FUCKING FINSIH THIS!!"   yt

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2024, 02:38:56 AM »
fun read to a fight from both of you
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 02:40:12 AM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2024, 07:24:49 PM »
I feel the force of your back and body hitting the wall of the fountain as my own body crashes into yours before the force ricochets our bodies apart, and as the crowd goes silent waiting to see what happens next as i roll from my side to my belly, my huge boobs mashed down onto the grassy lawn as I push myself up to all fours, my sexy round ass sticking out and up as my huge heavy breasts are hanging down to the grass as I glare across, I bring my right hand up to my mouth and wipe my hand across my bloody mouth while watching you do the same as your getting to your knees also and I hear someone yell out "WHOSE GOING TO TAKE THE WIN, WHICH ONE OF THESE HUGE BREASTED CATFIGHTERS WILL WIN??" as you get up to your feet, I dig into the grass and lunge at you with my shoulder, my breasts slamming around as I tackle you over the side of the low fountain wall and both our bodies go crashing and splashing around in the water!  Yt

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2024, 08:06:35 PM »
The descriptions you both give are brutal and so sexy sounding leaving nothing to the mind and as I said before your pics of the both of you show why you both are capable of getting the job done. Thank you to you both :-*

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2024, 10:26:44 PM »
cheering on Heather... Come on girl, you can beat her!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2024, 12:46:47 AM »
I feel guilty being so aroused Heather is really struggling.

I adore you Heather get her babe.

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2024, 01:39:18 AM »
What a brawl!   :)

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2024, 01:53:08 PM »
Finish her Heather!!

TGIF Bitches
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2024, 07:25:43 PM »
The back of my knees at the height of the fountain wall as your shoulder hits me in the belly and you drive me backwards into the shallow fountain water, and as I land first on my sexy round ass, then my back splashes into the water with your ugly fat body and tits crashing down on me, the crowd cheering and screaming for one of us to finish the other one off as we both roll apart and dripping with water slowly get to our knees, then our feet, Im exhausted, and sore but not ready to stop throwing fists with this bitch, as I draw back my left fist, swing it down and then upward smashing it into this bitches chin in a nasty hard teeth clanging uppercut that sends water and huge boobs flying every which way.  YT