News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

All or nothing

• 37 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: All or nothing
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2024, 06:37:06 AM »
 In slavery to Jasmine?   Nooooo  I choose her cause I know what I’m talking about Danny  ;)

And being of a free mind and body I choose to let Jasmine to have control  of my body and cock
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2024, 07:30:16 AM »
In slavery to Jasmine?   Nooooo  I choose her cause I know what I’m talking about Danny  ;)

And being of a free mind and body I choose to let Jasmine to have control  of my body and cock

Obviously you are just a wretch!
:-*
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2024, 12:53:24 PM »
Knock Jasmine off the Throne??
If you do try……
After you knock into Jasmine   Trying to know her off her throne suggests that you see  Jasmine as the best already  ;D.  but remember what touching the queen  in any country can do to you.  that could be seen as something only nightmares produce for the one that shows intent to harm your queen
Now Danny I think most queens would accept an apology and leaving the country for such an offense but…….
Queen Jasmine don’t do that…
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!

Hey man!
Are you in bondage to this bitch?!
Are you her slave?
Then i'll free you from slavery!
I'll give you the opportunity to be free or to serve a new queen.
Namely ME!

Stay away from my men bitch

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2024, 02:06:37 PM »
If you do try……
After you knock into Jasmine   Trying to know her off her throne suggests that you see  Jasmine as the best already  ;D.  but remember what touching the queen  in any country can do to you.  that could be seen as something only nightmares produce for the one that shows intent to harm your queen
Now Danny I think most queens would accept an apology and leaving the country for such an offense but…….
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!

Hey man!
Are you her slave?
Namely ME!

Otherwise what happens?!  ;D
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2024, 04:44:44 PM »
If you do try……
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!

Hey man!
Are you her slave?
Namely ME!

You are already going to lose enough hair bitch, shut the fuck up or I will really hurt you

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2024, 05:02:51 PM »

Little o,e me?!! A wretch? lol   Not me….. *does Angelic face*.

Ok back to the fight between you two  ;) :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2024, 05:20:45 PM »
If you do try……
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!

Hey man!
Are you her slave?
Namely ME!

You are already going to lose enough hair bitch, shut the fuck up or I will really hurt you

Try it, darling!
Okay, next post is coming asap!
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2024, 07:48:22 PM »

Little o,e me?!! A wretch? lol   Not me….. *does Angelic face*.

Ok back to the fight between you two  ;) :)

Kisses

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2024, 07:50:46 PM »
If you do try……
SHE GETS EVEN MUAHAHA!!

Hey man!
Are you her slave?
Namely ME!

Try it, darling!
Okay, next post is coming asap!

I will more than try darling.

Right now I just just launch inyo bitch slapping your face uncontrollably

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2024, 04:35:33 PM »
We press ourselves against each other, our breasts bulge out at the sides and my leg  rubs your pussy, which is now dripping wet.

I feel your pelvis rubbing against my wet crotch and our looks tell the other that we want to humiliate her.
Her pussy should suffer extensively from the sexual attacks, should be fucked dry at the end of the fight.

Neither of us backs down from the other's claim to dominance.
The countdown keeps counting down.
"16, ... 15, ... 14"
the seconds pass slowly as we wait to finally be allowed to attack the other.
To subjugate her and demonstrate our sexual dominance to her.
We are impatient, we are hot about this fight.
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2024, 08:20:27 PM »
Both pulling hair and the other closer I claw your arse sexually one hand under your g string a finger pokes inside your arse, your bodies response the whole crowd loves seeing it.

I may be breaking the rules slightly but who cares bitch this is not about rules but a hateful lustful catfight sexfight hate fight.  We will both do anything to claim sexual dominance and fuck the other so dry she is screaming her defeat.

Clits peas sing on hips so damp

Breasts at maximum pressure

I bite your lips sensually as my finger works your arse.

The crowd cheering as our legs mine in nylons yours bare rub.

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2024, 10:59:20 PM »
We rub against each other sensually, i feel fingers between my ass cheeks.
My fingers glide over your back and wrap themselves in the thin strings of your thong.

I start to pull on the strings, tugging the little fabric that covers your shaved womanhood into your cleft.

The close contact of our bodies allows me to follow the rules just as you do.
My fingers slip into the gap between the fabric and your skin.

The audience is getting restless, people are whispering to each other, only a few moments left until the action starts.

Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2024, 08:23:59 PM »
I now wind the fabric if g string in my fingers as I feel my own g string slide into my clit, now returning the favour.

The prize money for losing is ok, but for a win here is amazing, The organisers picked us and dared us knowing 2 women with so much mutual hate will deliver the fight people pay big money for. I twist my body to relative pressure on my sex and press harder on yours, I tug your hair back and bite your neck nastily but extremely erotically.

Your g string now cutting into your shaved clit.  You make a small squeal the crowd loves it. I make a similar noise, the crowd erupting.

Caressing your neck sensually as only a hate fighter can.

Offline Danny Hard

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2024, 11:49:25 PM »
"Do you hear it, you dirty cxnt?
They want to see it!
They want to hear us do it!
And i'm going to scratch your fucking tits!
You'll have my handprints on your ass!
And my fingers in your greasy cxnt!"

The audience gets louder, our breathing quickens and we both know how eager our counterpart is to get started.

Seconds drag on.

It's finally time!
Just you & me

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2024, 07:25:23 PM »
Yes bitch they want it
I will claw your tit ps and vag
Make you squirt
Rip your hair until you scream

The crowd knows we came for a hate fight, Women who come for a non passion fight may wear their hair uo but we are both have our hair long, and loose providing a simple and direct challenge to each other in our rivalry.

They can see nails are ready for a fight. My nasty red acrylic nails are highly polished

We both dressed provocatively to make it clear to each other we can steal the others lover from her whenever we wish. The crowd knows to us this a catfight is about besting our rival in as many different ways as possible. It is a physical contest, to be sure, but also a psychological one.

The crowd can tell both of us are prepared to go the distance. No one likes a quitter, especially in woman-to-woman catfights. It is unseemly to give up from our facial expression we have agreed at the outset that there will be no rules, no quarter asked for, or given. If she gives up before we are finished with her you are finished with her the crowd will expect the victor has have every right to continue to punish whoever loses to the victors full satisfaction. Of course neither can be sure who will win or lose tonight.

The crowd reminds us Good catfights produce tears, sweat, and blood. The best catfights add saliva and cxnt juices to those bodily fluids. Smear on each other liberally, and without shame. Catfighting is a violent, vicious and savage affair - do not shrink from its consequences!, I blow a kiss in their direction.

The crowd so fight crazy is already screaming they want us to expend our efforts to hurt each others rather than protect ourselves.

People scream at us rip her hair, get her tits and cxnt.

The crowd is crazed now

Our mutual hate is so wild in this hate fightIt drives the crowd

I get one have had in your hair, the other on your arse inside your g string and I claw your arse

As they scream fight

I rip your hair wildly with my other hand, I scream ok bitch the fight is on, the crowd explodes as I scream everyone will hear this stinky cxnt screaming when i finish her up and you are all going to hear her loud screams  when i do the merciless winner fucks the loser finish
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 09:55:55 PM by JasmineFCF »