News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The BGEW Presents - NHB Natalie Vs Lovely Leslie in a Cage at the Beach!

• 48 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Natalie for the win, nice to see you back.

Hi Skinny man hehehe
Asian Invasion

Thank you

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I yelp out in pain as you tear at my hair. You bend me me and I feel your arm wrap around my neck.  Your knee to belly knocked some of wind out of me and your arm tightly around me throat has me struggling to breath. I continue to pull your hair. As we stumble and hit into the cage.

Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
Gave my vote to Natalie

Offline Ashleyfights93

Leslie is in trouble. Natalie needs to turn the heat up here.

And a shout out to my BFF!!

HEYYYY DONNA!!!  :-*
Ash
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
I yelp out in pain as you tear at my hair. You bend me me and I feel your arm wrap around my neck.  Your knee to belly knocked some of wind out of me and your arm tightly around me throat has me struggling to breath. I continue to pull your hair. As we stumble and hit into the cage.

Leslie

We hit the cage I have your face on the side of it! I gasp as you pull my hair! “Bitch let go of my fucking hair!” I start grinding your face up and down the cage! I pull your hair as I twist trying to throw you onto the mat!

Natalie

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Yes Natatlie is hanging on and getting stronger. Leslie is in troublle

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
op We slam into the cage wall which jars me. You scream in my ear to stop pulling your hair " fuck you bitch " I moan "  Ouuuuuuuu Ouuuuuuuu " as you start to grind my face into the cage. " Ouuuuuu myyyy face " I moan. My eyes blinking. you throw to the mat.  I hit the mat with a thud. I wipe my hand across my forehead. No blood. I look up and see you standing above me with a smirk on your face and a cold hard stare. " you SKANK " I hiss I start to stand as I glare at Chrissssy.  I can see a surprised look on Natalie's face when she hears me hiss at Chrissssy.

Leslie
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 07:53:50 PM by Leslieinvegas »
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
Get that bitch Leslie

Offline Ravishing_Robbie

• God Member
Leslie has feet to die for.  Natalie is smoking ???? hot ???? from head to toe.  What a fight!! And Asian Invasion hello to Skinny man is so funny ????

RR

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
As I start to stand I grab the sand chair which is in reach and slam it into Natalie's body.

Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Natalie has this all the way no matter that that bitch Chrissssssy said

Ok, has reality ended and we’re all now living in some crazy 4th dimension? As Kandy voting for Natalie was NEVER on my catty Bingo card list; I’ve read the back and forth between these two and it’s clear there is a lot of bad blood between them.

But Kandy is not wrong; I voted for Natalie too :)

However this I cannot resist (since we’re all 4th Dimension now) - *Just getting my singing voice ready*….

Kandy and Natalie sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes marriage,
Then comes the catfight over who pushes the baby carriage.

*Giggle*

Well my work here is done…bye for now :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 01:57:46 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
Leslie is in trouble. Natalie needs to turn the heat up here.

And a shout out to my BFF!!

HEYYYY DONNA!!!  :-*
Ash

HEYYYYYYY ASH!!!!!! My beautiful BFF!

I give Ash the biggest hug and sit down next to her to enjoy the rest of this incredible scrap! Keep going ladies. Keep being EXTREME!

DD xx

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
op We slam into the cage wall which jars me. You scream in my ear to stop pulling your hair " fuck you bitch " I moan "  Ouuuuuuuu Ouuuuuuuu " as you start to grind my face into the cage. " Ouuuuuu myyyy face " I moan. My eyes blinking. you throw to the mat.  I hit the mat with a thud. I wipe my hand across my forehead. No blood. I look up and see you standing above me with a smirk on your face and a cold hard stare. " you SKANK " I hiss I start to stand as I glare at Chrissssy.  I can see a surprised look on Natalie's face when she hears me hiss at Chrissssy.

Leslie

I turn my head as I hear Miss Leslie hiss at someone else! Looking I turn back only to get hit with a chair! My arms up blocking  the blow but it’s enough to make me hit the floor! Ighhhhhhhh BITCH!!!! My arms on fire! I take my right foot and plant the heel right into your crotch as I kick out trying to get you away and to drop the chair!

Natalie

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
My chair shot slows you. You drop to the mat. The cheering is crazy. My haters have come out in full to cheer you on . " " " Aaaauuu " Your foot slams into my womanhood. The pain shoots through my body.

Leslie
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 10:03:03 AM by Leslieinvegas »
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
In my weaken state Natalie grabs the sand chair from BAM Natalie slams the chair on my head " ouuuuu fuck " I see stars as I fall to the mat dazed.

TGIF Bitches!
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!