News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beauty Contest: Claire Luna Vs Dicey_Kate

• 52 Replies

Offline Alix_Fights

Re: Beauty Contest: Claire Luna Vs Dicey_Kate
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2024, 05:27:30 PM »
This is really hard to decide.  Kate is obviously a natural beauty, while Claire is obviously not, but wherever she had the work done, they did an amazing job!  I really love her breakfast picture.  It reminds me of Julia Roberts at breakfast in the suite in 'Pretty Woman'.  I can totally see them in a a hot blonde vs redhead catfight in that setting!  All that being said, it's a beauty contest plain and simple, so yeah, I voted for Claire: she's definitely blonde, beautiful and sexy!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2024, 05:53:04 PM »
This is really hard to decide.  Kate is obviously a natural beauty, while Claire is obviously not, but wherever she had the work done, they did an amazing job!  I really love her breakfast picture.  It reminds me of Julia Roberts at breakfast in the suite in 'Pretty Woman'.  I can totally see them in a a hot blonde vs redhead catfight in that setting!  All that being said, it's a beauty contest plain and simple, so yeah, I voted for Claire: she's definitely blonde, beautiful and sexy!

Well at least Alix acknowledges I’m the natural beauty in this contest; She also argues most correctly in my view that Claire is like Julia Robert’s hooker character from “Pretty Woman”. OMG yes; Claire does scream hooker vibes! However Alix’s analysis seems to stumble at the final hurdle. What a shame too; she was off to such a promising start!

Well I guess there’s not much else to say? Oh who am I kidding - we’re catty girls in a catfighting community!

Alix; you’re a bitch!

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2024, 06:07:22 PM »

Well at least Alix acknowledges I’m the natural beauty in this contest; She also argues most correctly in my view that Claire is like Julia Robert’s hooker character from “Pretty Woman”. OMG yes; Claire does scream hooker vibes! However Alix’s analysis seems to stumble at the final hurdle. What a shame too; she was off to such a promising start!

Well I guess there’s not much else to say? Oh who am I kidding - we’re catty girls in a catfighting community!

Alix; you’re a bitch!
Right back at ya Kate!

Online Rachel Dewitt

• Veritas odium parit
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2024, 08:14:20 AM »
Kate is a hoot, but the world stopped being natural around the time Jezebel painted her eyelids, so to hell with this argument. Whatever. Claire.

Offline Dicey_Kate

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2024, 09:47:46 AM »
Kate is a hoot, but the world stopped being natural around the time Jezebel painted her eyelids, so to hell with this argument. Whatever. Claire.

Clearly yes; the world is very unnatural and honestly I think that is something we should all regret…as for you Rachel.

*Slowly walks around you; my heels click as I walk*

Hmm just as I thought…just another basic bitch!

Offline claire.luna

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2024, 10:14:56 AM »
Looks like Rachel has sense to spare.

Unlike more than a few of the rest of you.

Offline claire.luna

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2024, 12:27:30 PM »
The results are in. Cue the drumroll... because surprise surprise, I win. Again.

Another body against body competition, and yet another victim. Its been so much fun welcoming you to FCF by putting you in your place, Kate.

Now allow me to take you by the hair and present my 'trophy' to my adoring fans.

Offline Dicey_Kate

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2024, 12:29:50 PM »
The results are in. Cue the drumroll... because surprise surprise, I win. Again.

Another body against body competition, and yet another victim. Its been so much fun welcoming you to FCF by putting you in your place, Kate.

Now allow me to take you by the hair and present my 'trophy' to my adoring fans.

“Owwww you fucking bitch! Let go of my hair!”

*Grabs two handfuls of your hair and begins to pull in retaliation*

(Non Catty Kate here…congratulations Claire; but next time I will get you good)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 12:43:40 PM by Dicey_Kate »