News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Oil Wrestling Championship, Mud Vixen Vrs Sassywrestler

• 60 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Oil Wrestling Championship, Mud Vixen Vrs Sassywrestler
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2024, 06:55:19 AM »
sitting in the first rows watching the fight with the other girls...while I'm cheering, I'm not sure who will win the title. It will be a very even fight..
shout to the referee... hair pulling, sassy hair pulling!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 06:58:40 AM by marlu Queen »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2024, 07:12:08 AM »
Watching mudvixen and sassy fight in the mud I put my money on mudvixen as I talk to marlu
Big girls fight hard

Offline BlowjobQueen

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2024, 02:47:13 PM »
I love watching the older gals go at it!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2024, 07:00:27 PM »
While holding down Sassys head its difficult to get her head between my powerful thighs as we slip around in the oil, but  as Sassy wriggles around she makes it easier to trap her head and squeeze ..Loud moans cry out from Sassy as she then grabs at my hair, but the ref is quick at telling Sassy to let go of my hair...Loving having my hair pulled i whisper to her " your bending the rules honey , pull my hair harder " taking not a blind bit of notice of the ref Sassy does pull on my hair harder  so i am now very very turned on and with her head trapped between my thighs  and her face in the oiled pool i wedgie Sassy and start slapping her bottom hard, " like that do you " ?

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2024, 07:33:13 PM »
I ignore  the ref's introduction and continue to pull on mudvixen's hair. She smiles and intenfies the pressure with her thighs while pulling on my bottoms and begins to slap it. I loudly protest but the ref ignores my plea. With my free hands I dig my nails in her soft inner thighs.....
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2024, 07:42:13 PM »
" Aaaargh Sassy digs her nails in to my thighs causing me to release the pressure on her head a little as my slaps on her bottom get harder..Sassy pulls harder on my hair which now is driving me wild as i stop the slaps and pull her all in one stars and stripes swim suit hard upwards...i then reach down between my thighs and take 2 firm hands  full of Sassy hair and i pull .....xx

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2024, 10:05:04 PM »
I think it will be close but that Sassy will be taking the championship home... Good luck to both of you!
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2024, 10:08:44 PM »
The wrestling match is turning into a  catfight. The ref stays out of our way and let's us settle it woman to woman. She pulls on my stars and  stripes giving me a wedgie. It is very uncomfortable.  The crowd is laughing.  I am furious!! I grab her top pulling on it.....ripppp!!  I grab her left breast viciously with one hand and press my free forearm against her neck.  Then I let go of her breast and elbow her in the tummy.  The crowd is stunned  " you wanna fight...bring it bitch"

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2024, 01:40:25 AM »
You're messin' with the wrong woman Mudvixen  ;D

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2024, 07:18:10 PM »
Sassy screams " bring it bitch " if i want a fight, but i am all to willing to stick to the rules and Sassy starts pulling hair..." if you want to play honey, im your girl " Sassy pulls my bra off and grabs at my breast so i return the favour pulling at her swimsuit exposing her ample charms which gets the feisty crowd going..As Sassy tries to cover up i unleash a stinging slap to her face and then her breasts sending her backwards...I then pounce landing on top of her and with everything i have i writhe and grind my body in to hers as the crowd gets to its feet...x

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2024, 07:19:52 PM »
Bring it my little Sassy and let Lisa show you what a real woman can do...x

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2024, 08:07:45 PM »
The match is quickly getting out of control. The ref tries to bring it under control but we both tell him to stay out if it. She pulls on my swimsuit until my breasts are exposed. I do the same to her. " you have nothing over me bitch" She slaps me real hard..my face stinging. She jump on and I find myself on the bottom of the pit with her on top. I raise my hands going for her throat pushing her head back XXX

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2024, 01:58:12 AM »
I'll match  and outdo you in every way Mudvixen.  The belt will look good around my waist. What do you think FCF members?

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2024, 04:30:22 PM »
Sitting back and watching this very carefully    ;D

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2024, 07:02:53 PM »
Laying flat on top of Sassy she places her hands on my throat and pushes my head back..I grab a handful of her hair giving her head a shake before cupping her left breast and giving it a good squeeze and twist....