News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Oil Wrestling Championship, Mud Vixen Vrs Sassywrestler

• 60 Replies

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
Re: Oil Wrestling Championship, Mud Vixen Vrs Sassywrestler
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2024, 07:12:48 PM »
My forearm is still against against her throat and again Mudvixen pulls my hair. "Is that your only move CHAMP""?  With my free hand I reach for her hair and pull hard then slap her face then I rip off what remains of her top.  I remove my forearm from her throat and drop an elbow between her thighs. The crowd is silent seeing their "champ" getting dismantled....
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 07:13:27 PM by sassywrestler »
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Online stacysmom

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2024, 07:37:39 PM »
This is a seriously hot fight! Hope the loser gets whats coming to her.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2024, 07:55:06 PM »
Sassy drops an elbow between my thighs as i lay in pain from her attack, then i see Sassy slowly getting to her feet and as she is about to step over me i raise my right leg between her lets catching her in the crotch..Dropping her back to the pool floor i turn slowly and pull on her swim suit , ...Suddenly the crowd are on there feet shouting " Rip it off, rip it off" so of course i do and wave it above my head before throwing her swim suit into the crowd...Now naked i lunge at her, " let me show you what else i can do babes" i climb on top of Sassy and grabbing at her hair , i face sit her , pulling her face deep in to my kitty....x

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2024, 08:02:53 PM »
Sassy drops an elbow between my thighs as i lay in pain from her attack, then i see Sassy slowly getting to her feet and as she is about to step over me i raise my right leg between her lets catching her in the crotch..Dropping her back to the pool floor i turn slowly and pull on her swim suit , ...Suddenly the crowd are on there feet shouting " Rip it off, rip it off" so of course i do and wave it above my head before throwing her swim suit into the crowd...Now naked i lunge at her, " let me show you what else i can do babes" i climb on top of Sassy and grabbing at her hair , i face sit her , pulling her face deep in to my kitty....x

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2024, 10:09:06 PM »
Way to go Mudvixen !!   You got her now !!!

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2024, 03:50:28 PM »
We are now both nude and the action intensifies. In a split second i find myself on my back and Mudvixen is sitting on my face!!! Her kitty firmly place on my face/mouth. I am pinned , crowd goes berserk as the ref begins to count ...1......2.....3.....4..... I do they only thing I can do in this predicament....I begin to lick her kitty  "why is you kitty so wet Mudvixen"  !  XXX
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 04:01:31 PM by sassywrestler »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2024, 07:32:13 PM »
Grabbing Sassy by the hair i am enjoying her having a lick of my kitty and pull her face in deep and close as i clench my thighs tight either side of her head..I then slowly slowly start to rock back and forth, " come on Sassy honey , show me what you have."  x

Offline Jennyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2024, 11:09:03 PM »
Hope this voting holds. Seeing Sassy facesit vixen would drive me wild!

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2024, 01:14:59 AM »
"Show me what you have"...says Mudvixen. I have her exactly where I want her. She's horny, excited and distracted. I begin worshiping her soaked kitty. Little by little her thick thighs opening wider so I can get in deeper in her. She s moaning,,groaning...I see my chance. With her thighs open it permits me to pull out between her thighs. She's in ecstasy and this is the moment I've been waiting for. I roll her oily, sweaty body on her back. The I fold her legs up towards her face..pinning her legs against her shoulders with my ass directly on her face...her ample ass up in the air..my left hand on her soaked pussy..inches from her anus.  The crowd is totally silent...in complete shock...seeing their proud champion rolled up in the middle of the oil pit.  "Enjoy my finisher  The SASSY PIN Mudvixen!"  . You're reign will soon be s ending. You will be pinned, facesat...submitted and I will make sure you climax in front of everyone..maybe we will simultaneously climax   ;D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 01:37:39 AM by sassywrestler »

Offline Missy_catfighter

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2024, 12:55:25 PM »
Finish her off Sassy! and make it hot :)

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2024, 02:29:11 PM »
Love THIS kind of action!
HG Hunt

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2024, 03:01:47 PM »
i like mudvixen
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2024, 04:05:53 PM »
my legs folded back over my face and looking finished, Sassy is doing a lot of talking to me instead of finishing me off and getting a little to confident...As she leans into me i buck my legs and get my thighs around her waist ..TRapped i turn sideways clenching my thighs tight as i give her head a shake by her hair...The ref looks on not knowing what to do and instead lets us get on with it..Sassy continues to talk to me , so turning my lets i get her on to her back and taking 2 fingers play and tease her kitty, " your mine bitch " 

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2024, 02:35:34 AM »
Mudvixen is a proud champion and will not let herself be humiliated in front of her home crowd. She's miraculous escapes the Sassy pin...I was a bit overconfident and find myself in a compromising predicament. Unbeknownst to the crowd and ref Mudvixen inserts two fingers in my kitty. From sure victory I am now at her mercy. It is her turn to verbally abuse me and play up the the crowd. My hips are bucking uncontrollably responding to her advances. The only option I have is to reciprocate and I go for her kitty as well. We are now simultaneously fingering ourselves. The wrestling is now second nature. Whoever cums first will be at a severe disadvantage and will surely defeated in a very humiliating way.

Only a few hours left...go ahead a votes!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 02:42:43 AM by sassywrestler »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2024, 03:43:55 AM »
Absolutely fantastic poll ladies!
Too bad one of you will lose. A good mixture of physicality ,sensuallness, between 2 gorgeous, sexy mature ladies

BRAVO ???? ???? ???? ????