News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alley NHB fight - Ameliabor vs CarmenCats69

• 22 Replies

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
Alley NHB fight - Ameliabor vs CarmenCats69
« on: May 27, 2024, 10:39:01 PM »
It began at the local bar on a Thursday night where both girl are there for the night. After several time of trash talking between the 2 us, we both see this bar as the perfect opportunity to beat the shit out of the other and to humiliate her by the same time.  Only the excuse was missing...So when Carmen tries to get close to Amelia's bf, the prefect timing was finally there to get outside to settle this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:42:35 PM by Ameliabor »

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
Re: Alley NHB fight - Ameliabor vs CarmenCats69
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 11:42:52 PM »
Here are our picture

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2024, 12:38:36 AM »
I go out the door into the alley behind the bar, following you.  “If you think you can steal my boyfriend in front of me bitch, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.”

I'm wearing a flattering, tight-fitting black low-cut top, a short black skirt and a red lace bra and thong set. I remove my necklace and earings.

I place my handbag on a trash can. "Bitch I have something inside to humiliate you. You're used to being on your knees mouth open anyway..."

I face you. "You can film guys. This slut will be yours soon enough"

5ft9, 130 lbs

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2024, 01:04:16 AM »
"Look at that useless slut... you are such a dirty fleshlight passing to much time on your knees." You walk towards me and punch me with your left fist. I have seen you coming forward and as soon as you lift your arm, I grab your fist with my right one and throw a punch under your chin with my left fist in order to knock you off your feet. “I’m going to kill you you dirty whore!!”

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2024, 01:24:04 AM »
I throw my fist under your chin and I hurt you with full force. You trip and fall on your back to the ground. 

"haha so slutty she already wants to do the star for all the guys here"

I throw my shoes at you as I take them off, then I quickly grab a metal trash can lid and grab you by the hair and smack you in the face with the lid. “Hey bitch, we’re going to give you a makeover”

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2024, 03:33:24 AM »
I was very happy with the metal trash can lid on your face until you grabbed it and hit me between the legs with it. I scream in pain and slap you in the face to quickly get out of this situation by stepping back while rubbing my pussy.  "What a fucking dirty slut!!! "

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2024, 03:58:40 AM »
Ameliabor got this

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2024, 04:04:35 AM »
For sure I Will kill that slut ;)

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2024, 04:20:31 AM »
While smacking you in the face, you tried to hit my pussy with the lid but I managed to squeeze my knees in time to avoid the lid hitting me. I take advantage of the confusion to grab your hair with my left hand and punch your jaw with my right. "You want to be disloyal bitch...I'm going to kill you"

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2024, 04:33:19 AM »
With the impact of your fist on my pussy I scream in pain and have to step back holding your hair tightly.   I knee you in the face to make you let go of my pussy.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2024, 11:25:42 AM »
Click…Click…Click

The sound of my heels announces my arrival. With the fight well underway; I know better than to interfere; so I position myself well away from the fighting. The darkness of night obscures me from view; with only a flickering street light periodically illuminating my face. I watch the fight excitedly; I don’t care who wins. I just quietly chew my gum and enjoy the spectacle of these two bitches tearing each other apart!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2024, 12:14:00 AM »
The knee to your face is quite violent and since I'm holding you tightly by the hair, your face comes to the ground exposing your whore ass in a thong to the audience. The excited crowd screams and takes photos. "Now little skank, we're going to show you what happens when you act like a slut. You really have the ass of a whore. You're going to cry for me bitch." I pull you by the hair and make you walk on all fours. I tear your skirt. I look at a drunk guy near my purse "Hey you, hand me my bag quickly" I throw another punch in your face so that he hits a dumpster with the force of my punch.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2024, 02:03:29 AM »
Laughing, I grab my purse and pull out a large 9 inch purple dildo and a pair of handcuffs.  I approach you laughing. “Now bitch you are going to moan” I take the handcuffs and tie your hands behind your back.  I tear off your top, revealing your small pierced breasts. "Since you're used to being on your knees, we're going to show the audience how you can be a good slut. Guys film the whole thing!" I take the dildo and after hitting you on the face 5x I push it down your throat making several thrusts, deeper and deeper.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2024, 03:04:40 AM »
I have a lot of fun forcing you to deepthroat a dildo. I'm taking it out of your throat.  "Now slut we're going to have some fun with your needy bitch body trying to steal other girls' boyfriends." I undo my skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing my little red thong and my tan lines. I slide my ass on your face. “Hey, a slut like you is used to seeing asses, you probably had your job like that!” I grab you by the hair and place you on all fours with your hands behind your back and your ass in the air.  I'll smack your ass. I take the dildo dripping with your saliva, I pull your thong aside and I push it into your ass with a brutal blow. I look at the audience laughing.  "guys I want the guy with the biggest cock imaginable to enjoy his slutty mouth." A guy comes over and sits in front of you with his stiff cock and shoves it down your throat while I fuck your ass with the dildo.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2024, 12:54:29 PM »
Your rape is quite brutal. The guy in your mouth goes hard on deepthroating and makes you gasp for air on a regular basis. Me with your anus well enlarged too. Suddenly, the guy cums in your mouth and pulls out. I take this opportunity to remove the dildo from your ass. I throw you to the ground and climb on top of you, positioning myself to stick out my ass to take beautiful photos. I grab you by the hair. “What a beautiful cake but I need more frosting!” I start throwing punches at you alternating left and right until a lot of blood and cum is gushing out of your mouth and nose. “Does a guy want to destroy her pussy to finish this whore?”