News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mauler Maureen vs Angela

• 4 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Mauler Maureen vs Angela
« on: May 29, 2024, 02:33:49 AM »
      This was a rough and tumble catfight between my 61 yo wife, Mauler Maureen, and a neighbor named Angela. The fight took place at a club-house where we live. Angela is in her mid 50's and single. Both Angela and Maureen are members of the home owners association where we live.
One night recently I decided to attend one of the board's quarterly meetings. I have heard rumors that at times, these meetings tend to get a bit out of control. This made me curious. So, instead of sitting home on the sofa and stroking myself, I made a decision to go with Maureen and see what the commotion was all about.
Knowing Maureen's disposition, it would not surprise me if she happened to be one of the instigators. She had always been bickering with our neighbors over one thing or another. Little did I know that I was about to be treated to one of the most vicious catfights I'd witnessed in quite some time.
It all started to go down hill when Angela brought up a complaint about a new lawn ornament we put in our front yard. It was this beautiful statue of a topless mermaid.
Angela went on to say how offensive she and several other residents found this sculpture to be. Angela went on to say how humiliated she felt when her nieces and nephews came to visit and were exposed to this "big-breasted" statue there in plain sight.
I could see Maureen begin to fidget in her seat, and I sensed what was coming next.
There was always bad blood between Angela and Maureen since we moved here. Angela seemed to consider herself the sheriff of Lazy Pines.
My wife Maureen raised her arm for permission to speak, and I held my breath.
Angela, you Nasty Bitch.........Are you sure it's not because that mermaid has a far better pair of tits than you do?

Angela jumped to her feet to confront my wife and Maureen lunged across the table, both of her hands aiming directly for Angela's breasts.
The 2 women landed with a loud thud on the hard wood floor. Maureen's fingers were already at work pressing deeply into Angela"s titties. Angela yelped and screamed from the tit squeezing being inflicted on her chest.
Meanwhile Angela was ripping away at the hair on the sides of Maureen's head. Several times she spat into Maureen's face.
With Maureen still on top, Angela managed to get Maureen's left titty in a 2-handed milking hold as she began milking away at my wife's tender hanging breast. It was now Maureen's turn to begin whimpering from the tit pain she was dealing with.
Maureen's left boob was slowly starting to turn deep red, then purple and now a hideous black and blue color. She needed to get at Angela's bare tits. Ripping and tearing at the material covering Angela's breasts, she was topless almost instantly. Maureen re-positioned her head right above Angela's right nipple , dropped her head a bit and then sunk her grinding teeth into the nipple on Angela's right boob.
At this point the groaning from both woman became very loud. Then, as if on cue, both ladies began to deliver a barrage of knees to one another's cxnts.
With every knee to the pussy it sounded like a pubic bone cracking.
It was a short but violent fight. I've been jacking off to the memory of it almost daily. Lucky   

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Mauler Maureen vs Angela
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 03:42:28 PM »
Well, tell us how Maureen gave in, after Angela proved their is a new Queen Bee.  You know that's what I want to hear Lucky.  If I had been there, I could have cheered on the festivities.  Give us all the details. 

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 04:00:28 PM »
Well, tell us how Maureen gave in, after Angela proved their is a new Queen Bee.  You know that's what I want to hear Lucky.  If I had been there, I could have cheered on the festivities.  Give us all the details.
If you were there, I'd be fucking you while we watched Maureen and Angela beat the shit out of eachother.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2024, 02:49:50 PM »
from what is posted that fight did not end like the ones maureen had did not end like the other ones she has had

do they still each other around the the neighbothood?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2024, 07:55:55 PM »
Waiting to hear Maureen won