News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Backyard NHB Fight - Amelia vs Diana

• 28 Replies

Offline Dazzling Diana

Backyard NHB Fight - Amelia vs Diana
« on: June 04, 2024, 03:48:26 AM »
Right from the first moment they met, Amelia and Diana haven't been able to stand each other. After a lot of trashtalking over the phone the anger on them has reach it's boiling point and the only way to settle this is by fighting, that's why Amelia is now going to Diana's house to fight in her backyard, whoever wins will undoubtedly be the best woman between them.

Amelia - 5'9 130lbs 29yo

Diana - 5'3 105lbs 22yo
Boots! <3

Offline Dazzling Diana

Re: Backyard NHB Fight - Amelia vs Diana
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 03:50:11 AM »
It's a beautiful sunny day and I'm waiting for Amelia in the middle of my backyard, it ain't anything out of the extraordinary, it consist on red brick walls everywhere and short grass. I left the door of my house unlocked so she can just come right in, straight into my backyard.

I'm wearing a black crop top, a plated black leather skirt and my knee high black cowgirl boots, I've got my hands on my hips and I'm tapping the tip of my boot on the ground as a sign of impatience as I wait for you, I've been looking forward to this moment for a while now and I plan to thoroughly enjoy kicking your ass. When I see the door starting to open I shout "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up, bitch!".
Boots! <3

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 07:44:41 AM »
When I got to your house, I can feel the excitation runing in my blood. Finally after all the trash talking it time to break that slut.  I get into the backyard passing through the house.  As soon as I get out the house, I look at you.  "Time to face the truth bitch, I Will beat the shit out of you!"  I get to the opposite side of the backyard.  Im wearing a purple sports top as well as a tight black legging with my black thong stepping up from it.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2024, 03:52:26 PM »
I keep my eyes on you while you make your way to the other end of the backyard. I look up and down your body, sizing you up "Aren't Canadians suppose to be super nice? Then why don't you act like a good Canadian beta bitch and get on your knees and start begging, that way I'll think about showing you some mercy, extra points if the begging includes licking my boots up and down" I hiss at you with a confident smirk in my face and then take a few step towards you, until I'm in the middle of the backyard, where I wait for you to move.
Boots! <3

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2024, 04:44:47 PM »
Yeah... Diana is gonna get flattened.

GO AMELIA!

Offline sadie

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2024, 06:39:46 PM »
The absolute WORST idea of my life was buying this house next to Diana.
You think your neighbor’s leaf blower is annoying?
Try enjoying a book on your back porch with the constant screams of a full-blown hate-fights filling the air.

Offline Marley

• I wanna do bad things to you
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2024, 02:26:40 AM »
this won't be close.....poor diana....Amelia is gong to leave you a sobbing mess ...

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2024, 03:39:41 AM »
I keep my eyes on you as I began to stretch. "You are wrong about Canadian girls bitch but you know what? Just for that comment, I Will make you lick your boots till they are clean after your defeat pathetic useless whore. Now bitch, time to dance and don't worry I have brought a friend in my purse" I showed you my purple dildo. "I almost feel bad for the neighbours because you Will scream loudly by the end of the fight"

I get myself in position ready to attack protecting my beautiful face then I launch a side kick to your face with my left leg.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2024, 03:22:24 PM »
I see you stretching a bit and then you start to just go on and on and on with the trash talk... I cannot help but roll my eyes at your comments "What kinda drugs are you on to spit such bullshit? You'll end up as my toy and I'll play with till I break you... That's how things are gonna go around here sweetie".

I raise my hands to cover my face, and decide to strike first, trying to launch forward and reach for your hair, but out of nowhere, your leg comes up and hits hard the right side of my face "AARGH!" I stumble a bit to my left after being caught off guard.
Boots! <3

Offline CarolBF

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2024, 07:34:52 PM »
Diana you better fight hard or Amelia will ram that dildo deep

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2024, 08:52:54 PM »
Canadian Chicks Rule !!!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2024, 11:59:48 PM »
With all that trashtalk I simply launch a side kick to your slutty face. What a good feeling to hear the sound of my leg collapsing with your face. "Here you go slut" With the impact, you stumble to your left.

Always protecting my angel's face, I quickly fake to hit your left cheek with my right fist but swing a belly/tits punch with my left fist. " Time to eat dust bitch!"

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2024, 12:47:18 AM »
Eating a kick to my face right from the get go ain't exactly the dream start, so I try to regain my posture quickly and stay on guard in case you try to keep going after me immediately... And that's exactly what you do, launching a right fist to my face, I think you're clearly trying to focus your attacks on my face so I quickly raise my hands to block it... But it turns out it was nothing but a fake, and it left me wide open for a direct hit into my stomach "OOOOOF!" Your fist buries deep into it, forces a lot of air off my mouth and makes me double over and start backpedaling.
Boots! <3

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2024, 11:50:28 AM »
With my fake move, I manage to punch you again but this time, my fist strike deep in your belly making you release à great amount of air as well as a "oooof"

I quickly look at you seeing your body collapsing slowly to my attacks. I started to smile and I saw an opportunity. I decided to take the opportunity of you backpedaling to drop low on one knee and give you an uppercut in the kitty with my right arm. "Have a taste of this canadian delish you useless slut"

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2024, 12:55:14 PM »
After that heavy hit to my stomach I'm still trying to figure out how and what did you hit me with while backpedaling and holding my stomach in pain.

That's when you snarl at me and lower yourself to try and hit me between the legs, as soon as you go down I know what you're aiming for so I desperately get my knees together to stop your hit just in time "You're such a bitch!" I scream while I try to push kick you away from me with my right boot now that you're down on one knee.
Boots! <3