News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Help a excited Newcomer pick their first Opponent :)

• 6 Replies

Offline Teddy R.

Help a excited Newcomer pick their first Opponent :)
« on: June 04, 2024, 06:41:17 AM »
Hey everyone. My name is Teddy, and I could not be more excited to finally be on here. I'm very eager to get into the action, particularly in the cyber pro wrestling ring to show my stuff and to start building a name for myself on here, just like i been doing elsewhere. Thought it might be fun though to ask for a little help deciding who might possibly be the first guy that face on here. The pic i've posted below shows 4 guys from here who already seem willing and excited to face me in the ring. They are, from left-to-right: Maximo, Asian_Miles, King Blake, and Beast_Adi.... I appreciate anyone willing to comment and tell me who you pick, why you picked them, and how you think a match between us will go?

Ladies, you especially please don't be shy. Like i say in my profile, NOTHING excites me more than having you watch me do my thing in the ring, so of course i'd love to hear what you think. Also love to hear from any of you who think we might have some things in common and could have some fun together.

(From Left-to-Right: Maximo,  Asian_Miles,  King Blake,  Beast_Adi)

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Re: Help a excited Newcomer pick their first Opponent :)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2024, 01:39:15 AM »
Mmmmmm hhhmmmmm

Offline Traci Distraction

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 02:14:10 AM »
First off, watch yourself mosimostop.

Teddy, not Max. One of the others.  :-*

Offline The Bae Breaker

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 01:09:08 AM »
Yeah Teddy, Not Max! He a BIG Boy! No way you ready for that…. Shame though that your girl Traci don’t believe in her man lol.

Guess I’m not surprised that I’m not an option here. Most not want that providing career to come to a sudden end which it will if we go at it!

Offline Teddy R.

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2024, 02:51:13 AM »
Yeah Teddy, Not Max! He a BIG Boy! No way you ready for that…. Shame though that your girl Traci don’t believe in her man lol.

Guess I’m not surprised that I’m not an option here. Most not want that providing career to come to a sudden end which it will if we go at it!

Oh trust me Breaker, I'm ready for anything, and anyone, including you or Maximo. I'll gladly add you to my list of Opponents and i'll take you on whenever you like. My only condition is that when you get beat and humbled, you admit it to everyone and be just as loud about it as you are when making your big threats.  (add me on trillian and discord)

Offline The Bae Breaker

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 12:08:04 AM »
So me and Teddy did have a match and yeah he won, but just know that he did NOT look like a winner after because the bell I thrashed Teddyboy all over the ring, and NO I don’t feel sorry for doing it!

Can’t wait for the rematch, assuming there is one success v I broke the pretty boy in half lol!

Offline Teddy R.

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2024, 04:20:23 AM »
So me and Teddy did have a match and yeah he won, but just know that he did NOT look like a winner after because the bell I thrashed Teddyboy all over the ring, and NO I don’t feel sorry for doing it!

Can’t wait for the rematch, assuming there is one success v I broke the pretty boy in half lol!

PATHETIC! Breaker got beat, 1,2,3 and just couldn't handle it, but his attack on me after the match doesn't change a thing. All it did was show that he is a Punk with now class or honor.... Oh and Breaker there for sure is going to be a rematch because when i beat you again you will have no way to deny that i am just better you.