News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heavy Metal Discord Debut -- Sweet Misty vs The Red Enforcer (part one)

• 2 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Hi again.  Lately I've posted matches from my past remembering some anniversary milestones of my past. Well today, I have a new match to share. (At least the first part) Over on Discord in the People's Wrestling League (PWL) a newcomer made her debut against yours truly. I can say without a doubt it is one of the most amazing matches I've ever been a part of. I hope you take a moment and read this and appreciate how talented a writer Misty is and how great an opponent.  Without further adieu, here is part one of:

Sweet Misty vs The Red Enforcer

Red Enforcer:

**LIGHTS GO OUT**

*The slow, easy rhythms of the Allman Brothers Band's Midnight Rider begin playing over the speakers. As the slow southern rock strains waft about the arena, a spotlight appears on the entrance stage...Standing center stage, a man appears*

*Flipping a silver dollar, wearing a slouch hat, worn duster and the hint of a red mask around his eyes...a recorded announcement pierces the music that drifts to the background*

"And now, Introducing the 20+ year Veteran of the Cyberfighting Scene. He stands at 6'0 and weighs 205 lbs. He has survived the insanity of Ohio minivans invading Myrtle Beach. He endured combat training at the Highway 9 By Pass Waffle House. He won the Blue Ribbon from the SC State Fair with his 7 Tier Wedding Cake Creation. Fighting out of  Charlotte NORTH CAROLIIIIIINNNNAAAAAAA....
**THE RED ENFORCER**
https://i.imgur.com/WPAwtH1.jpg

Sweet Misty:

Everyone has a ritual before they walk through that curtain and head down that aisle to grab for another little piece of glory for themselves.  It's what we strive for every night risking health, reputation and humiliation to grab at a little piece of that pie.  We piece each bit little by little until we can pay the toll...  passage to glorious gold to wrap around our waists proclaiming that which we all crave.

That we are the top of our game... the best in the business.  Top of the hill with what we hope is the will and determination to try to stay there as the others climb to knock us down.

My ritual?  It's a simple affair and none too special.  A black duffel bag once filled with all my gear sits on the bench next to me.  Once I get here I slowly get ready... making that transformation of who I am in the day and what I am at night.  My dress, folded nice and neat, is dropped into the back replacing where my boots, pads, sleeves and leotard once were.  When I stand up straight again I stretch before turning to look into the full length mirror at the form hugging blue and gold leotard wrapped around my body.  Pulling up the line of my suit high on my hips I admire the look and transformation thus far.  My fingers inspect the arm sleeves and pull them tight to my mid bicep and down to my wrists.  Matching blue boots with red trim adorn my feet and legs along with a blue sleeve on each leg covering up to my mid thigh with gold kneepads nearly completing the look.

There is just one part that is missing...  and its a simple change.  My hands come up from my sides and pull my hair back into a high ponytail.  My right hand holds it in place as my left pulls the strands of my strawberry blonde hair through the red hair band I have.  With a shake of my head the locks of my hair cascade down my back.  Everything is complete.  Everything has changed except for the butterflies in my stomach.  No time for that...  it's time...

Exiting the locker room and walking toward the black curtain that divides the hidden world of wrestling from the public's view I wait just on the other side for the small arena to get ready.

No Doubt starts to play the familiar opening tune of "I'm Just a Girl" over the loud speakers in the small arena.  All eyes are on me when I step out through that curtain just as  Gwen starts to rock out.

**"Cause I'm just a GIRL, oh, little old ME"**

On ME the lights kick back on and there I am arms in the air and smiling a dazzling smile as though that very song is all about yours truly.  With the beat of the song picking up I lower my arms, give a little leap to set me going and start to jog down the entrance aisle.

**DING DING DING!!**

"The following contest is a classic cage match.  The winner must escape the cage by either getting the referee on the outside to unlock the door whish shall be chained and padlocked...  or climb out of the top.  The wrestler who gets both feet on the ground outside of the cage first is the winner!"

"Introducing first...  from Oxford England..  debuting tonight for the first time!  She is 5'10" of goodness and weighs 139 lbs!  She is The English Rose...  SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT  MIIIIIIIIIISSSSSTTTYYYYYYY!!!"

Never fails to dispel the butterflies completing hearing the MC announce me to the world.  Though I'm not so well known some people do hold out their hands and I give them a solid high five on the way down.  Once I get close enough to the ring I look up at the cage wrapped around the ring before stepping to it... and grabbing the sturdy bars in one of her hands to test the strength its construction.

**"Ooooooh, I've had it up to...**
**Ooooooh, I've had it up to...**
**Ooooooh, I've had it up to here!**

My eyes search inside and find The Red Enforcer inside...  ready...  and looking comfortable in this old school style of fight that has been selected for my debut.  Jokes going to be on him as I love this type of fight.  I'm a bit partial to the way things were done in the golden years of wrestling and this one...  this is one of my favourites.  No easy escape...

Moving around to the corner of the ring I climb up the stairs as the referee holds the door open letting me slip inside.  As soon as I straighten up I hear a **CLANK** of the door and the sound of chains gripping the black metal of the door and joining it to the cage itself.  The soft click of a padlock... and our world narrows to just you... and me.

As my song dies down to softer refrains of "Oh I'm just a girl..." I step toward the centre of the ring and look at you...  bouncing on the balls of my feet and warming up a bit whilst we wait for the tone of the bell.

Red Enforcer:

*Now this takes me back. I had heard some news from others about this “English Rose” making her way to PWL. I figured a younger talent with head full of all the glory and pomp and circumstance that they’d get stepping into the big leagues of PWL. She’d feel out of place in this old school cage match. When I was approached to do this debut, I wondered if they wanted to scare this Misty off. But now that I see her.*

“Well I’ll be damned.”

*The song may be new but the attitude is right out of the 80s. Now I may be old, but I didn’t start training till ‘89. Before then I was a fan and Misty reminded me of those old school grapplers that caught my eye. Desiree Peterson, Velvet McIntyre, and even Wendi Richter. Old school look, old school attitude. I’ve gotta rethink my approach on this. She doesn’t look like a fish outta water. She looks like a diamond in the rough just needing a bit of polish to shine brightly. But if they thought by putting her in here with me, she’d get that rocket pack strapped to her back, well they were mistaken. She’s gonna have to earn it in the ring. And especially against me. I take off my slouch hat and my duster and give them to the ref at center ring. As he goes to take my accoutrements to the attendant, I have a moment with Misty alone. I smooth out the red wavy hair that’s flowing from the top of my mask and get close to assess this fighter. Nearly as tall as I am and a fire and spirit to fight that reminds me of Jenny Dare. If she’s half as tough as Jenny, I’m gonna need an ice bath after this. I look at her and chew my bottom lip a bit and give her a nod.*

“You got some guts startin off like this. I’m sure the rings of England aren’t kindergarten, but this is a whole nother level of violence. I guess what I’m tryin to say is Welcome to the PWL,   Sweet Misty. Hope you survive the experience.”

Sweet Misty:

I square up to you as I check my own gear. You can never check too many times I have found as I pull up on my kneepads one at a time to make sure they are right where I like them. It doesn't even feel like I am wearing a leotard at all this thing hugs me so close. I check the zipper in the front and toss what loose pieces of strawberry blonde hair have fallen down the front of my shoulder. "Oh you think a few bars and a big fella in a duster are enough to scare off little old me? While others see a brutal cage and the lack of rules an impediment... I see a bit more freedom and a battle that is going to leave every single one of these people here talking about this for days on end. Welcome to PWL indeed. PWL... welcome to me." A grin forms on my lips and I just wait... my ears just geared to listen for that bell. The referee takes your coat and hat and exits out the door... which is relocked and tested to make sure we can't just rush out of here. Not that either of us would want that now right? I have a feeling we are both right where we want to be. And then it happens... DING DING DING!!! No time for butterflies, second guesses, wishful thinking or just plain old regrets. As soon as that bell sounded I skip off to the right and start to circle around shaking out my wrists in anticipation of what is to come. Taking in a breath and sizing you up I bring my arms up before taking a quick step forward as though to lock up... before firing one of my long legs forward to try to send a boot right into that midsection and test out how quick your reflexes are!

https://i.imgur.com/UqRKBzp.jpg

Red:

Standing across from this strawberry blonde with deep green eyes that are focused and ready for action. I’m standing there to just try and intimidate her, but she doesn’t look shaken, she doesn’t look anxious. She looks like she’s been waiting for this day for quite some time. I can’t help but grin and think that whoever trained her did an amazing job.

**DING DING DING**

The bell sounds and she starts circling right away. I get my arms up and start to circle opposite of her. Eyes scanning, looking for any tells, any hints of what she’d do next. But the she stops. Damn, how old school is she? She draws in a breath and gets her arms just high enough.

Fuck, I haven’t had a good solid collar and elbow tie up in damn near forever. I nod and get my hands up again and lean in myself just like Flair and Steamb..

“Oooof”

Stupid green as grass rookie punk mistake. She caught me feelin nostalgic and now here I am grabbing my stomach and leaning over a bit and growling. Good start dammit.

Misty:

If there is one thing I had in mind when I first came down the aisle and bore witness to the man waiting for me inside...  it was...  don't you dare lock up with him!  I'd just end up on the side of the cage between a rock and a hard place...  or whatever it is you want to insert there for me being crushed between what looked like an unstoppable force and an immovable cage.  So I went the more dishonourable route right away.  It's not the way I want it...  but you have to shift your strategy based on what you are up against.  You know...  lessen your weaknesses and all that.

But what a sight that is you bent over and just looking like you are offering your head up to me.  I have to ask you where you get your mask from sometime...  but for now I need to keep you guessing... and keep you at a disadvantage unless I want those meaty hands to wrap around my neck at some point in this little altercation we have going on.

Instead I take a few quick steps to you and look to grab at your head before swinging to one side to have us looking up at the lights above before trying to drop us down in a swinging neckbreaker!

Red:

This gal just put her foot on the pedal and she ain’t lettin off. No sooner do I get bent over but I feel her arms around my head. Slender but athletic. She’s one of those lean muscle types who are stronger than they look. The minute she starts turning me, I know exactly what she’s going for.

“Shit!”

Knowing and being able to do anything about it are two different things. I get torqued by this thorny rose so I’m looking up at the lights and then

**WHAMMM**

She drops us both down hard to the mat and damn does my neck and head hurt. I sit up holding my noggin and thinking I wasn’t prepared for this and it shows. When am I gonna stop coasting on my experience and get back to what made me the Enforcer. I’m not losing a step. I’m gettin too comfortable. Well maybe this youngin will knock me out of my comfort zone. Hopefully before I get knocked out.

Knowing I’m still vulnerable, I try and scoot myself to turn around so I can see what she’s up to next.

Misty:

As I look up at the lights and the harsh bulbs leave a ghost image in my sight I think...  hey this is going too badly!  The corners of my lips curve up a bit as my back smacks against the boards under the thin cloth of the mat and for some reason...  that crash sounds sweeter than it usually does.  Always will when you are the one in control and dishing out the punishment to another I imagine.  For you... probably not so much.  More like that sound was accompanied by more than a few stars and I can sympathize with you on that.

The bounce of the mat helps me to sit up as well.  I look over my shoulder and see you doing the same but scooting around so that you can see what I am doing.  Well you are looking at me now...  so a sitting headlock from behind is out of the question but...  maybe...  sometimes when one door closes another opens.

My chest heaves in a breath and I have to admit to myself... I can't keep this pace up forever!

"Yeah but.. he doesn't know that...", the tactical side of my brain reminds me.

True...  but still I have to slow this down eventually or my debut is going to see me be more like a firework and shine bright for a little while before I am picked apart by this larger and, by that time, very pissed off masked menace.  As quick as I can I get back to my feet and turn toward you sitting there.  My arms drop to my sides... and I just lean forward with my body as stiff as a board...  aiming a headbutt right for between your legs.

Red:

I get myself situated and get a view on where you are. Holding my head and neck still isn’t very good defense but it’s the best I’ve got. This gal has been hell on wheels so far and I doubt she’s gonna slow up now.

“What the..”

The first two attacks were bog standard wrestling moves. This one. I don’t know what she’s thinking. She got to her feet and then like some kind of Santino Marella, shit did Santino train her? She dropped her arms and started falling towards me, her head for my crotch.

My eyes go wide. I press my boots on the mat and push, desperately trying to flip myself back and avoid this British Ball Butt she’s trying to do. I’ll be damned if she doesn’t fit right in with PWL.

Misty:

That smile on my face...  you probably caught a bit of it as I was falling toward you getting closer and wider as I did... says it all.  I am just loving this and it has felt like some time since I have climbed into a ring.  Any ring.  When I was offered this match I signed the dotted line before the promoter could even finish the first sentence of his spiel.

However all good things...  you know the saying right?  As I just look to let gravity take me down and do all the work suddenly the white of the canvas fills my view instead of the black of your trunks and...

**THHHUMMMPPP!!!  Thuuummpp!**

My forehead takes the brunt of the landing before bouncing up and then the rest of my face takes a lick.  I wonder what I am going to get this time.  Stars?  Birds?  Yep...  yep stars this time.  That's good.  The birds can be disorienting flying around my head like they do.

A loud groan issues up from me as my hands go up to rub at the reddening parts of my face and my right boot taps at the ring boards in a rhythm as I lie there stunned.

Red:

Well good lord it has been so damn long since I did a back roll, I almost didn’t make it. I probably got head scrape burns on my bottom.

I’ll take that over her trying to scramble my bangers and mash.  I end up back a bit, feet under me and seeing that she’s lying down, groaning.
No time to think, I have to keep her down. Scrambling over to where she lay, which takes a bit as she’s a tall drink of water. I get near her lower back and decide I need to pin this butterfly to the boards.

“Nice start darlin, how about I lead for a bit.”

Raising up my right boot over her lower back, right where it starts to curve into her bottom. I then try to stomp down on that spot to take some of the wind out of her sails.

Misty:

Just as I am starting to pick myself up I feel the ring shudder just a bit and the sound of boots making their way across the ring.  He's on the move...  I need to just get up and...

"Nice try darlin, how about I lead for a bit."

"No no...  I am perfectly fine leading this dance!  Just should have stepped to the right instead of jumped to the left and-AAAHHHHHWWWW!!!"

That boot comes crashing into my lower back and I arch back instinctively!  My lips peel back from my teeth as I let out a cry and roll away from you...  my left hand reaching around to grab at my back as I lay on my side now facing away from you.

Red:

Finally. Feeling my boot slam into her tender flesh, and that echoing SMACK followed by her agonized cry felt so satisfying.

“Quips. Oh you have quips. That will make this more fun. Hey, you’re from across the pond, who’s your favorite football team?”

Seeing you rolling to a stop a bit away from me, hand behind your back in definitely trying to help the pain but it doesn’t actually help. In fact all it does is let me get a good idea where it hurts. And where to attack next.

I take a long stride with my left foot and swing my right foot up hard, aiming for that left hand and looking to kick it all the way through your back.

“My favorite is Lionel MESSI…”

Misty:

Football?  What the hell does football have to do with-!!!!

*"AAAAHHH---AUUUUGGGHHHH!!!"*

The toe of your boat catches right into the back of my hand and bloodying them up as the grip on the bottom just scraping across my bare knuckles as well as giving me a friction burn I'm not soon to forget!  It wasn't like the hand really padded to kick as well!  That hard boot smashes into my arched back sending me rolling over and over a few times before settling on my back.

My mouth is wide open and I let out a loud kind of groan.  I have to get back into this thing.  You'll be on me in a heart beat.  My right hand comes up and starts waving around in the air before finding something to grasp.  The ropes!  As if on instinct my fingers grasp the line and I start to slowly haul myself up to a sitting position...  my hair a mess and beads of sweat starting to break out on my forehead now.  My green eyes look your way... and at least now I can see you coming as my arms flex... trying to pull myself up onto my feet.

Red:

“GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL ..*koff koff* Damn that’s hard.”

Grinning as my boot strikes again, slamming into your hand and your back with an impact that shakes my leg as well. The lovely sounds of your pain warm in my ears. And you roll away like a semi deflated soccer ball. Your long, lovely figure coming to a stop near the ropes.

“No escape darlin. This is the cage. And you’re trapped with me. “

I make my way to you as I see you hauling yourself up and getting on your bottom. Looking out at me with those flashing green eyes. You look like you’re going to pull yourself up so I fake with my right leg to try to get you to flinch. Instead I launch my legs forward, trying to hit your left knee with a low drop kick. Hit or miss I’m going to hit the canvas on my belly.

Misty:

With a lot of help from the top rope I do manage to get to my feet as bits of my hair have come out of my ponytail and hang over my face a bit.  My breathing pushes the strands in before they get blown back out as I just watch you coming to me.

"Oh I have quibs...  and my confusion was more if you were talking proper football or handegg!"

I can't deny that you stalking over is a little forboding as I could use a little bit more time to take stock of my situation.  When your thigh muscle tenses on your right leg I can see that boot coming and I haul myself to the left using the grip on that rope!  However...  nothing comes... at least not the way I thought it would.  Instead your drop kick comes in and hits my right leg instead of the left with a glancing blow instead of the full force of what that would be.

I gasp out and limb away nonetheless a bit but it could have been worse.  It could have been way worse!  With a **THUD** you land on your belly and my eyes ignite with a flame seeing you there...  seeing your back exposed and having just got through what you did to mine.

"Got the kick up the field but can't seem to drop it in the goal Messi.  The goalie *PUNTS* it away!"

With that I step out onto my left and hiss at my knee complaining after taking some of that dropkick from you.  I aim my right to **CLAP** hard into your side to return the favour you just gave me!

Red:

High flying isn’t really my game. And the sorry ass attempt to do a drop kick didn’t really land like I saw it in my head. The spirit is willing and all. So I do celebrate a bit as I hit something. But you’re on your feet and I’m in push up position.

I hear you taunt and come at me and I know it’s going to hurt. I see your boot coming and I don’t have time to block or avoid. So I take it…

“Unnnfff..kinda soft..like Man U…”

The boot digs in hard at my side and damn you have some mustard on it despite what I said. But by taking it, I’m hoping I can clamp my arm down on it and catch your foot or ankle. If I do, I’m going to try to pull and turn and send you to the mat with that right ankle in my hands.

Misty:

If that were a real kick it would probably have gone clear to the other side of the field and into the goal!  I have to say I might have had a career in football if I had out my mind, and my feet, to it!  Something though.. is wrong...  I can't...  pull my foot back.

"H-Hey!  L-Let go!!"

I jerk my leg back a few times as the limb twitches but doesn't dislodge from your iron grip.  Suddenly with a simple pull and a twist you pull me and my left leg complains as it tries to compensate.  Everything gets real blurry in my vision for a moment and before suddenly I can't tell which way is up or out or...  where am I!?  The sudden twist sends me into a spin and I go over toward the ropes.

"AHHHHH-"  **CLAAANNGGG!**  **Claaannnggg!!!**

In those old school cages... the walls are right there on the apron.  And they are so close to the ropes that there is no room at all.  Hell even if you are whipped into the ropes you will bounce but you get a good bite of metal into your back as well!  As I fall my chest and arms hook onto the middle rope...  slingshoting my head forward to kiss the metal bars.

If that wasn't bad enough my body goes slack from the sudden meeting of my mind with metal and I slip down to the lower rope repeating the process albeit with less force.  I hand there...  on the bottom rope like a useless piece of washing with water dripping off me.

Oh wait no...  water's not red...  and why are there like three puddles on the mat.  My eyes roll...  unfocused...  and I wonder what the hell kind of express bus did I step out in front of.

Red:

I’m kinda mad at myself that I didn’t get a good enough hold of you to toss you down to the mat. But then after slipping free, I see you stumble backwards. And the best thing for me happens.

Bouncing off the steel cage a couple of times and lying on the bottom rope. Since this is one of the old school cages, not that big blue bar bullshit, that metal hammers and slices. It’s why folks like Blackjack Mulligan would take a head of lettuce and jam it into a section of cage to threaten his opponent about what was gonna happen to him. And sure enough, as I move my body up to my feet, clutching my side and wincing. Maybe bruised some ribs on my left side. I look over and see a few drips of blood showing up on the mat.

“Of all the clumsy ass…well this ain’t ballet.”

All kinds of moves and counters toss about in my head. But a lot of them are a little complicated and I don’t know what kind of wrestling reflexes you have been ingrained with. So I go with the simple move.

I get over to you and straddle you. I reach through the ropes, between the top and the middle, and I bend down and go to catch your chin with both my hands. If I get it secured, I’m going to pull up and back on you. I want to stretch you out right now and see how flexible you are. A modified camel clutch but hopefully using the ropes to help me make you arch.

Misty:

After a few moments (Was it that short) my right hand shakily comes over to press against my forehead.  A sting causes me to hiss as my palm covers the cut just above my left eye which is now giving me my own red mask on one side of my face.  My fingers wipe away and smear more of my own life essence over my light skin before I grab at the bottom rope and look up to see the people out there watching on their feet.  They're pointing behind me then down at myself...  as though... egging someone...  oh no...

A heavy weight settles on my back and, out of instinct, my back arches as that dull ache there from the kicks I took comes back to remind me of my recent past.  My recent past has, quite frankly, sucked!  I'm already feeling all the hits, bumps and bruises that have been inflicted on me.  Time to tell you what I think about all this and give you a piece of my mind!

"Uhhhhh...", is all that croaks out from the back of my throat before your hands lace together under my chin.  With a jerk of your arms and an "NNNNnnnn!!" from me, you start to give my spine a curve that it was never meant to have.  My eyes blink away the sweat and blood trying to run into them as my legs kick out behind you.  Knowing I have to get out of this my hands come up to paw and grip at your fingers... needing to pull them off before you...

"MMMMMMFFFFF!!"

Nope there it is!  You pull back further and middle rope starts to press into my back.  You use that leverage to bend me back even more and give me an almost 90 degree bend in my torso.  My chest heaves and with your hands holding my jaw shut along with the pressure I can't scream...  and right now I must.  Bits of hair stuck to my face now...  and my face a study in agony...  you are very much in control here as I look more like a sacrifice to the wrestling gods than a true competitor at the moment.

Red:

Looks like this English Rose supports the House of Lancaster, the Red Rose. Her strawberry blonde hair turning more like my own fire engine red. Her face wearing the Solie described Crimson Mask.

My hands slip over your chin, fingers interlaced. The blood a bit slick, but I’m able to cinch in this hold and start grinding you back.

“You like to flip and fly and bend. But are you as flexible  as Olga Korbut?”

And as I crank back farther, getting the middle rope to her serve as a fulcrum as I lever you back into a deep C bend. My ass sliding back against your bottom as I lean you back. This will be the picture for the thumbnail of this match, your bloody face cinched in my grasp, screaming with your eyes, face screwed in agony. Just pulling back as hard as I can. I know your blood will compromise my grip, but the longer I can hold on the more damage I can do.

And then, I move my feet and brace my boots on the side of the cage…

*And lean back farther*…

Misty:

I must look the sight...  my body just bent more and more into a 'C' shape and if you keep going you may actually complete that 'O'.  Of course that would be the end of me so I would quite prefer if you did not thank you!  The vertebrae in my back are locked together and rubbing against each other in a most painful way.  I swear one or more discs are about to just slip out.

"NNNNGGG!!!  NNNN-NNNUUUHHH!", I groan out as you use that rope to your advantage.

Your fingers slip a bit with the combination of my perspiration and my leaking liquids from above my eyes.  Maybe I can just...  get my fingers under...  and then push...

My hands work around yours and try to prize their way under yours to slip them out.  Break that... and this whole move is called off.  Your legs move just in the peripheral of my vision and I can see your toes touching the side of the cage... just before they brace and I get another jerk up.

I forget what I was doing as my eyes shut tight from the incredible pressure you have brought to bear!  My hands leave yours and my arms claw at the air in front of us...  bouncing on the ropes and my right gripping the bars in front of me... knuckles turning white.  My feet were stomping on the mat just before you found a new way to bring more weight to this camel clutch.  Now they are flat on the mat...  toes pointed... and legs shivering as my muscles are tensed trying to counter what you are doing to me.  Oh Gawd!!!

My only respite right now is that you can't win this way...  but damn are you improving your chances by a factor of...  well...  lets just say the odds are in your favour that's for sure!

"GGGGUUUUHHHH!!! AHHHA...HAA...HHUUUH...uhhh!!!"

Red:

I get my boots set and I pull and pull and I almost feel your vertebrae snap into position as I get you bent so far back.
The only problem is this move is quickening the pace at which my hands are slipping on your chin. But each second I can hold you like this, the worse off you’ll be.

Just..
A…
Bit…
More..

I know somewhere Rowan will see this and her hands will tremble. She knows how badly I can bend a spine when properly motivated. And this young newcomer unfortunately set me off.
In any other match, this would be the end. Misty could tap from now to eternity and that’s not stopping this cage match. Even now I can see her knuckles going white as she grabs the cage mindlessly as the pain has overwhelmed her.
I lean down and whisper in her ear.

*”It’s ok, this is almost over. You’ve done so well so far.”*

And my fingers slide off and I fall back to the mat and wince and clutch my side.

Misty:

My body twitches and shudders all over as I can't seem to get out of this.  The pain...  I'm kind of getting use to it...  like its the norm now and...  that's not good.  Not good at all.  I know this one is going to felt for days...  weeks...   who knows I might have a new impairment!  Such is the risk when we enter here and it was my own damn hubris that got me to agree to a cage match right off.

Suggestions start to ring out from the crowd.  "Tap out misty!"  I... I can't!  It's not that... uuurrnnn!!  ...type of match!

"BITE HIM MISTY!!!!"  Now that is a good idea if I could just get my mouth open and shift...  I can't even get past step one I'm arched back so much.  I feel like my breasts are going to pop out of this suit of mine at any moment they are pressed so tight against it!

*”It’s ok, this is almost over. You’ve done so well so far.”*, whispers from behind me and...  your fingers miraculously slide out from under my chin.

"AH.....AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh...."  **THUMP!**

I slingshot back down over the bottom rope and just hang there for a moment bouncing...  slung over that strand of rope again.  A wet splotch slings from my face to the mat and more crimson spreads on the mat.  With slow delicate moves my right hand reaches around to my lower back and presses in.  My head peels up from the rope...  my mouth open in an 'O' shape...  and I do wonder if I am even going to walk out of this place tonight.

Red:

I probably should have let go sooner. As it is, that sadistic side of me flared up and I just had to punish this young woman as long as I could. To prove a point? That I am long in the tooth, but I still have the skills and the knowledge to compete against the younger generation. I don’t know what it is lately but I’ve been very nostalgic for the old days. This journey I’ve been on that started in a rickety gym in small town South Carolina and took me all over the world. Fighting the best and worst I could find. Making friends, fighting enemies and just living a crazy life.

I make my way back up to my feet. Damn I think she may have cracked a rib with that kick. And I got so excited to punish her, the adrenaline pushed out the pain. But I feel it now. I look down at this lovely young woman. Athletic, gifted, talented or she wouldn’t be here in the PWL. And I wonder where she is in her journey. At the start where things are new. In the middle when you are trying to find yourself and your way. Or is it the end. Am I going to be the one to punish this woman so badly that she gives up.

I don’t know why I keep thinking of Jenny Dare when I look at Misty. Ones from Texas and one is from England.  Maybe it’s that spirit. That fight. Or maybe it’s the look in her eyes that said she wouldn’t back down from me even though she knew me and my reputation and things I’d done in the past.
I look at the cage wall. No way I can get up that with these ribs. I could walk out the door and win. But I look down at her one last time.

“Dammit Red.”

Cursing myself, cursing the mask. Cursing that side of me that just wants my pain to be felt by other people.

I walk over to her body. And I reach for that bloodstained strawberry blond hair.
And I start dragging her up to her feet….

To Be Continued.....
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Sweet Misty

• A sweet girl optimistic about her odds in any ring
The start of something beautiful!

Offline autumntussles

That is done amazingly well