News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish

• 100 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« on: June 07, 2024, 09:58:39 AM »
So, Jasmine has been after a fight with me for ages, she's made all kinds of sexual threats about what she will do with me after she beats me. Tired of listening to all these threats i have agreed to take her on at her own game. Take a look at our profiles, make up your own minds as to who you think will win. This likely won't be pretty as we both want it badly.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=78407

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 07:57:46 PM »
Jasmine made a mistake here, Erin for the win.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 08:55:09 PM »

I am going to ruin that bitch

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2024, 09:13:52 PM »
Erin, as much as we both need this fight, thanks for putting the poll up.

Yes, you over confident little bitch as agreed your in your black dress and heels as per your profile picture , I am as per my profile picture, black leather skirt, knee high heeled boots, my barely there top, blackly stockings and black g string.

Don’t be shy we both want this catfight hate fight where after a hard catfight the winner finishes the loser off sexually.

We both agree the crowd can throw in sex toys.  The scene is a rough tavern where once a catfight starts they expect the women to fight or fuck fight it out to the bitter end.

I am strutting around being groped by the crowd as I brag how I am going to rip your fucking hair out and how my vagina is going to own yours. Fuck I love being groped before a fight, (feel free to comment boys).

My acrylic nails and lips are in a colour called prostitute pink, my satin mesh choker necklace compliments my look. We both know this will be a wild fight and my vagina is so aroused as are my nipples so erect they poke through my top.

As per a true hate fight we both have an attraction to the other, but we both desire nothing more than to finish totally destroying the other sexually and destroy her pride, her honour, her dignity.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2024, 09:18:50 PM »

I am so confident I will ruin this bitch I dare Erin that the winner jerks you off to spray your load over the loser

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2024, 09:28:48 PM »
I read some of your bitchy messages, shit this is going to be a hot fight, will you both include me in that dare too.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2024, 09:54:48 PM »
I read some of your bitchy messages, shit this is going to be a hot fight, will you both include me in that dare too.

Sure babe this bitch is going to be left a beaten cum dumster

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 10:18:07 PM »
Jasmine is going to turn that thin waif into her sex rag doll! I toss a large black vibrator into the match for Jasmine to ruin her.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2024, 12:34:58 AM »
Jasmine is going to turn that thin waif into her sex rag doll! I toss a large black vibrator into the match for Jasmine to ruin her.

Anything for you babe, yes she will be a ragged sex doll, throw the nastiest big black vibe on the floor now babe I aim to give you your fantasy finish

We are scouring the lead up, both getting feistier and more determined to destroy the other as we drive the merciless fight hungry crowd wild.  I honestly can’t believe the vote is in favour of that bitch.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 12:46:43 AM by JasmineFCF »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2024, 10:40:47 AM »
That D69again better hope i lose or i'll use that big black vibrator on him, mind you he'll likely enjoy it.

But yeah, you'll get what you desire when i've finished off Jasmine and let's be honest here, i am waaaay hotter and sexier than she is.

*Wanders over and twerks over BattleStuds lap* Now don't even tell me my butt isn't hotter than hers....and Stud, i know how to use it!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2024, 11:01:36 AM »
Erin, as much as we both need this fight, thanks for putting the poll up.

Yes, you over confident little bitch as agreed your in your black dress and heels as per your profile picture , I am as per my profile picture, black leather skirt, knee high heeled boots, my barely there top, blackly stockings and black g string.

Don’t be shy we both want this catfight hate fight where after a hard catfight the winner finishes the loser off sexually.

We both agree the crowd can throw in sex toys.  The scene is a rough tavern where once a catfight starts they expect the women to fight or fuck fight it out to the bitter end.

I am strutting around being groped by the crowd as I brag how I am going to rip your fucking hair out and how my vagina is going to own yours. Fuck I love being groped before a fight, (feel free to comment boys).

My acrylic nails and lips are in a colour called prostitute pink, my satin mesh choker necklace compliments my look. We both know this will be a wild fight and my vagina is so aroused as are my nipples so erect they poke through my top.

As per a true hate fight we both have an attraction to the other, but we both desire nothing more than to finish totally destroying the other sexually and destroy her pride, her honour, her dignity.

The stench of sweat, testosterone and beer fills the room, hell there are even pools of drool around the feet of some of the more excitable clientel. My opponent, in future to be known as she who serves struts around the room wiggling her more than ample butt and groping the crotches of some of the braver guys. I muse for a second just how many of these guys she has already serviced, size of her mouth i've no doubts she could see to at least three at once. My eyes narrow and i slide over to Lightweightfighter, ease the zipper down on his jeans and expertly flick out his already stiffening cock. I drop to my knees...and yes, i do have one eye on Jasmine, don't be wanting no sneak attacks...drop to my knees and flick out my tongue to slap his cock side to side. I look up and smile...whatever she who serves can do i can do as well if not better.

Back up on my feet i ease off my black mini dress and toss it to BattleStud, then i stand there, black lace bra, black lace thong, black suspenders and stockings, finished off with a pair of black heels. I'm sure by now i have the eyes of the more discerning watchers firmly on me. I run my hands up my thighs and over my butt..."shall we get this going bitch?" i hiss as i start to move towards you.
My hands fly up for your hair, "bitch, i'm gonna finish you" i growl as i twist some strands of your greasy mop around my fingers.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2024, 02:57:57 PM »
That D69again better hope i lose or i'll use that big black vibrator on him, mind you he'll likely enjoy it.

But yeah, you'll get what you desire when i've finished off Jasmine and let's be honest here, i am waaaay hotter and sexier than she is.

*Wanders over and twerks over BattleStuds lap* Now don't even tell me my butt isn't hotter than hers....and Stud, i know how to use it!
LOL The fight is not over! Jasmine will humiliate you!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2024, 03:02:01 PM »
Erin will win, Jasmine can't match her powerful tanned legs!

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2024, 09:08:03 PM »
I too work my way away the room, from in front of Lightweight and give him a teasing 2 minute oral fantasy that bitch Erin could never match, leaving him fully primed.

Next D69 gets the same treatment and as I withdraw letting him flick it on my face.

Now BattleStud he just seemed too enjoy Erin too much, as I go to my knees, yes black heeled boots, all black stockings, suspenders, g string o, leather skirt and my stretch top with nipples piercing it. I go to town on him and again leave him fully primed.

I rise kiss him, enjoy this honey as Erin’s hands twist in my hair , I too go for her hair twisting it, as we do our heels click erotically on the dirty floor, our bodies rub through our outfits, her dress outfit, my skirt outfit, it is clear we both came here willing to fuck, fight and maybe more. 

I snarl “ I am going to fucking ruin you bitch.”

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2024, 09:08:44 PM »
Erin will win, Jasmine can't match her powerful tanned legs!

That bitch Erin is mine babe