News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish

• 100 Replies

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Re: JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2024, 09:09:32 PM »
That D69again better hope i lose or i'll use that big black vibrator on him, mind you he'll likely enjoy it.

But yeah, you'll get what you desire when i've finished off Jasmine and let's be honest here, i am waaaay hotter and sexier than she is.

*Wanders over and twerks over BattleStuds lap* Now don't even tell me my butt isn't hotter than hers....and Stud, i know how to use it!
LOL The fight is not over! Jasmine will humiliate you!

I really want to hunmiliate this bitch babe and I want you to watch

Offline Nastia

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2024, 11:35:33 PM »
Go Erin, you are the sexiest woman and one of the most experienced fighters around here. You can do it :)

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2024, 06:25:52 AM »
Go Erin, you are the sexiest woman and one of the most experienced fighters around here. You can do it :)
p

I am going to ruin that bitch

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2024, 10:01:54 AM »
Anyone here who like me think Jasmine should take out a full page ad in The Times (other newspapers are available) so everyone will know she's going to humiliate me, ruin me, make me hers etc etc etc then we won't have to listen to her drone on and on and on about these fantasy ideas.

Don't just talk about it bitch, try and do it.

One final comment...Nastia is my new best friend  hehe

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2024, 10:14:25 AM »
I too work my way away the room, from in front of Lightweight and give him a teasing 2 minute oral fantasy that bitch Erin could never match, leaving him fully primed.

Next D69 gets the same treatment and as I withdraw letting him flick it on my face.

Now BattleStud he just seemed too enjoy Erin too much, as I go to my knees, yes black heeled boots, all black stockings, suspenders, g string o, leather skirt and my stretch top with nipples piercing it. I go to town on him and again leave him fully primed.

I rise kiss him, enjoy this honey as Erin’s hands twist in my hair , I too go for her hair twisting it, as we do our heels click erotically on the dirty floor, our bodies rub through our outfits, her dress outfit, my skirt outfit, it is clear we both came here willing to fuck, fight and maybe more. 

I snarl “ I am going to fucking ruin you bitch.”

Tired of the sound of this bitches voice i make the first move by latching onto her greasy mop, twisting some strands around my fingers and pulling it tight. As i do this your hand sinks into my silken locks and like me you twist some of my hair around your fingers, all this whilst we shuffle around the room, bodies straining against the thin fabric that attempts to constrain them. I yank at your hair trying to loosen some from your scalp and as i tug i step back, groaning a lil as this action strains my scalp but i do it for a reason, with just a bit of space created between us i look to drag your head down by your hair and at the same time i swiftly bring my right knee thrusting up as i look to drive it into your face.

"Now fucking ruin me bitch" i snarl as i here gasps of breath from the guys and one or two women in the room who no doubt thought this bitch was gonna walk all over me and have her way with me, she may yet do that but she'll get hurt in the process...and that's a promise!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2024, 12:25:29 PM »
I’ve loved reading this fight and both of you have really put on a great show.

However there can be only one winner and my vote goes to Erin :)

Xoxo
Kate

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2024, 08:33:32 PM »
Oh Erin, for the media, I will be happy just you let the papers run a few pictures of you beaten, exhausted and with a few dildos left protruding from your holes.

We tussle pressing our bodies together through out outfits that are designed for attention, ready to fuck in, protection is the last thing we thought when we chose our outfits.  Greasy hair, fuck you it’s your filthy hands that are greasy bitch.

As for your hair, the feel of it screams whore.

You pull me down low, for a moment I know the likes of Lightweight,D69 and BattleStud ( Stud has given you too much attention Grrrrr). Are all getting their first view of my suspender straps and g string and I hear them get excited.

I guess it gives you time for your cheap knee trick but before you get to lift your knee I press my head to your belly, but my right tit takes the blow. Uuuuughh you FUCKING cxnt I scream passionately.

I have during all of this lowered my right arm and I pussy punch right up your slutty back dress.  While I loose air and grunt, heels click a bit as everyone sees my tits take the blow, but the noise you make as I pussy punch the outside of your filthy vagina, your heels near rattle the floor the crowd knows I have landed a direct blow on the skank waif’s primary asset. 

This breaks us apart, I snarl “a few more blows like that and you won’t be fucking on the bonnets of cars in the carpark you cheap whore, the repair industry in this town will lose most of its work.”

Sure we could use our fists but some inner desire I move in slapping as do you, your hands immediately went to massage and release pain from your clit, it lets me get a few slaps in as you slap back, we both are frustrated how little damage we are wreaking on the others, face, shoulders and breasts.

I move in deep and bitch slap your face hard with my right, your head and hair fly erotically to the right our heels clicking and the slap echoing  drives the crowd wild. I hit your face even harder with my left open palm, I hit so hard he echo so loud I slip on the floor not much but it is now my face exposed as I have to reposition to slap back, I get a glimpse of bulging cocks as I adjust me body to bitch slap your face again.

We both know our outfits your dress my skirt have ridden up as people comment on our black suspender straps, thighs and stocking tops. As we both try to land the next slap I scream YOU FUUUCCCKKKKIIINGGG BItch” as I realise I have left my face just as exposed as yours

« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 08:42:51 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2024, 08:46:10 PM »
Great outfits and great fight ladies. Come on land some nasty bitch slaps. I would love to spend time with the winner if this fight.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2024, 08:48:33 PM »
Great outfits and great fight ladies. Come on land some nasty bitch slaps. I would love to spend time with the winner if this fight.

However it ends stay away from that bitch, you are showing too much interest in that fucking skanky whore. Grrrrrrrr

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2024, 08:54:39 PM »
Keep at her Jasmine! Ruin her!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Nastia

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2024, 05:56:31 AM »
One final comment...Nastia is my new best friend  hehe

Thanks Erin, I really appreciate it :)

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2024, 09:20:04 AM »

Don't listen to her stud, you make up ya own mind, keep ya options open unlike D69again for whom it's Jasmine or nothing.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2024, 09:43:10 AM »
My aim was to drive my knee up into your ugly face but you seen it coming and by shifting forwards you leave those airbags you call tits open to punishment. I can only hope my knee didn't burst your implant cos although annoyed at missing my real target it was like kneeing a bouncy castle. How do guys go for this fake look when i am all natural, guess it's just cos ya a dirty slag. Anyway, the blow to your tit dragged a loud scream from you, the first of many i intend to force from you.

It's then you slam your fist into my kitty, good job i'm not a guy or that might have finished me. I did once do that to a guy, it was 20 mins before he got back to his feet, but i digress. My mouth drops open, i groan loudly and stagger back holding my kitty. "You fucking low down ugly trailer trash bitch" i hiss.

You move in on me, your hands like a blurr, slapping my face left and right followed by similar treatment to my tits which quickly come free of my bra. Good job mine are real, they don't sag like yours do bitch. I look to slap back but i am for sure on the back foot here. Then you wind up for a monster slap, i flinch back, you miss and throw yourself off balance onto the floor.

I'm a bit dazed from the slaps but not so dazed i can't spot an opportunity when one appears to me. As you start to regain your feet i rush you, thrusting my arms out in front of me so i can slam them into your face and drop you back down on the floor. I scream "You fucking bitch" as i dive on top of you, looking to pin your arms under my knees, press down on ya airbags with my cute butt so i can slap your ugly face with lefts and rights. Then i grab at your hair pulling your head up off the floor and forcing your face into my crotch. "Get to know it well bitch, you'll be seeing much more of this later"

I look up at the assembled guys, "Doesn't look so fucking hot now does she" i hiss, my face both red and stinging from those vicious slaps you rained down on me earlier.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2024, 11:42:38 AM »
Loving the whole lot ladies
Erin gets my vote for a win after a long nasty sexy fight

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2024, 12:54:52 PM »

Don't listen to her stud, you make up ya own mind, keep ya options open unlike D69again for whom it's Jasmine or nothing.
You will need to earn my respect! If you by lucky chance best Jasmine, I could be yours!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.