News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish

• 100 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
Re: JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2024, 03:57:35 AM »
Okay, after carefully examining all the evidence ... the strongest most powerful evidence being that the last time I saw Erin, she was sending me up and over the railing of the overwater bungalow into the lagoon after our epic war ... I know I can make a definite prediction as to who is going to be left standing at the end of this fight. All the evidence points to one conclusion ... Erin, I hope you celebrate your dominating victory in ughhh YOUR holiday bungalow.
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2024, 08:59:01 AM »
This is such a disappointment.  Erin should never lower her standards like this.

I hear ya Alix but i must be allowed to try a different genre of fight now and then. Normal service will be resumed shortly

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2024, 09:21:03 AM »
After having your way with me and laying me out on my back gasping for air you waste no time in mounting me. As if fucking me wasn't enough you now clearly intend to humiliate me further in front of all the assembled stiff cocks and wet kitties. You mount me, your legs straddle my body, although weak from my orgasm i can still feel the moistness of your g-string as you drag your fat ass up my body.
You settle on my tits flattening them back to my chest and pinning my arms. Then you grab my hair and yank my face up into your stinking crotch, issuing an order that i either eat you out or submit.
Anyone that knows me will know i don't take well to orders so this re-energises me. While i breath in the smells of sweat and your juices i am quietly fuming.
I suddenly plant both feet flat to the floor then i thrust up sharply from my hips as i go to unbalance you and send you off me and onto your face above my head. I quickly jump to my feet and the crowd cheer as i am now totally naked. No question who their eyes are on now is there bitch.

Now it's my turn and with not a moments hesitation i drop both knees onto the middle of your back. "You are gonna suffer bitch" i hiss as i lean forwards and interlace my fingers under your chin. I then drag your head up and back. I'm sure you can feel my wet naked kitty on your back and if you can you might realise i am now getting off on working you over. I bounce my ass onto you again and again, letting your so called fans see that you are not so dominant after all. I lean back pulling harder on your chin but i have no intention of asking if you wish to quit, you are coming into the trenches with me bitch and then we'll see what you are made of.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2024, 11:12:44 AM »
This is such a disappointment.  Erin should never lower her standards like this.

I hear ya Alix but i must be allowed to try a different genre of fight now and then. Normal service will be resumed shortly

Normal service will definitely resume when I get my hands on Erin.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2024, 11:28:39 PM »
There is something so hot about seeing a woman in a camel clutch, sorry a Jasmine but seeing Erin on your back like that is driving me wild.

Jasmines skirt has ridden up so high it hides nothing her g string barely covers anything but her breasts are not on show I can’t help but scream rip her you open Erin.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2024, 11:30:43 PM »
Give the bitch a G string wedgie Erin

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2024, 11:35:08 PM »
There is something so hot about seeing a woman in a camel clutch, sorry a Jasmine but seeing Erin on your back like that is driving me wild.

Jasmines skirt has ridden up so high it hides nothing her g string barely covers anything but her breasts are not on show I can’t help but scream rip her you open Erin.

I come in fight on with Erin and I better deal with you first don’t show too much interest in that fucking slut, don’t you have any ideas of fucking her, I would drain you before you got anywhere near that skank.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2024, 11:36:23 PM »
Give the bitch a G string wedgie Erin

I see your still jealous bitch, maybe a rematch it might go as bad for you as our first fight bitch.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2024, 12:41:46 AM »
I enjoy the feel of your wet mouth on my mound and g string, which whilst I pulled it to the side somehow you slid it into my slit, I am enjoying the feel of your wet slutty mouth and tongue on my clit so much I don’t expect your thrusting move over balancing me, but you do pay the price I had hold of your hair so hard that clumps of hair are ripped from your head. I land on my tits.

I make the mistake of savouring my warm aroused feeling in my pussy for a moment and am aroused how many male fans of yours and mine enjoy looking up my arse at my et pussy and g string taking attention from you. It is no secret the leather skirt is a leather fetish kink and I get aroused with it twisted around my waist.

Then just as I am confident to roll over and mount your face again “aghhhhhhh FAAARRRRKKKKKK YOU” my back my tits squashed as your knees drive in my back and knock air out of me then I push up and not realising it let you get the perfect double handed camel clutch.

I can see in a mirror you are near nude or might be fully nude and you are gaining more attention having your body fully exposed.

There is no secret a woman in a camel clutch arouses both men and women, I moan, scream, I reach back with my hands but I just can’t free myself and the crowd knows it.

But the crowd notices from your obvious trail snail of wet cxnt juices up my skirt that glisten your kitty is soaking my back and the crowd can tell this nasty but erotic camel clutch working me is arousing you so much you may orgasm gushing on my back. In fact like me it could be a distraction.

I know your pussy and tits on full display while my tits are covered and the g string barely covers anything I need to get my tits and vag in full display both being so jealous of how much attention we steal from each other.

Seeing people drool at the site I too am aroused my clit on wet beer stained carpet.  This fucking hold is a nightmare I am in fucking pain, my chin, my neck, but my back FAAAAARRRKKKKK. We both know they want you to play with me, my best hope is to work with this.

Normally a woman would beg a submission at this point but this is a hate fight I have to take the pain.  But I do a near submission

“PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE”

“Aggghhhhh AGGGHHHHH OH Fuck”

The please please, please and the moans drive everyone wild, for now seeing me at your mercy drives everyone wild my cries and begging steals attention even though you are dominating.

I work my right hand down my hips and find a fast release clasp on my g string unclasp it on the right side but struggle to reach the left clasp, finally it releases, as I scream “ ok stud you want to see my pussy so much that g string is released babe”.

But with you on top it is too hard to dislodge it, it just lays around my body but everyone knows it will slide of if we roll around, for now it is part trapped in my clit.

As you pull my chin the pain in unbearable and I scream, I use my left a hand to scratch at your arms with my red acrylic nails, I now start kicking my feet up and down wildly back on the floor as pain release, I try to reach your hair with my right hand but you tease me just keeping it clear, but all this I feel like there is a puddle on my back from your soaking cxnt, I too am getting wetter.

Realising I am in trouble the thought Stud and others may celebrate with you if I can’t escape gives me the adrenalin to take this punishment.  A quick thought goes through my head to call my favourite male fans over and tell them to chose a hole to drain them in case you win so they would be limp on you.

But I choose to fight on kicking my legs partly hoping to throw you off but clearly for pain relief I continue to claw your arms with my left hand and red acrylic nails.

Failing to grab your hair with my right hand again I grab my own hair and pull wildly, the barman uses a speaker and points out how much pain a woman must be in to pull her own hair to distract her from the pain her back must me in.

I snarl ok Erin “I won’t fucking give to you bitch, let’s take this all the way to the bottom of the trenches cxnt”

The crowd screaming for you to rip my top open as my right hand reaches for your hair you get a knee under it and one hand you pull a strap down my arm my right tit fully exposed on wet beer stained carpet.  They cheer you to get the other tit out one hand still has my chin, knowing how aroused you are I erotically suck your fingers, as the crowd cheers you to put tears in my stockings and get the other tit out.  As I suck your fingers I feel your clit get warmer, more moist at the same time kicking my legs in pain.

Knowing it aroused you I beg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

YOU FUCKING BITCH

ARRRRRGGGHHHHH

OH FUCK

People scream get my top my tits out, tear her stockings, pull her hair, I snarl “I FUCKING DARE YOU BITCH”

All the while the erotic painful torture of my body drives everyone wild, as you get wetter and wetter your chin hold gets weaker but I am damaged and have to play along desperate for the moment I can hurt you again.

The crowd knows taking it to the trenches is an understatement.

I work the crowd

Begging PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

At times my speech is slurred and I am forced to drool from the hold making my finger sucking more erotic. My right hand I slide back and get it between your clit and my back it is so wet two fi hers go in deep and your vag twitches erotically.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 12:52:02 AM by JasmineFCF »

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2024, 08:23:26 AM »
Lmfao
Everyone cheering for Jasmine is fucking high.

Erin had this WAY before this match even started.
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2024, 04:53:40 PM »
Back to a style i know really well, FIGHTING! I've been used, i've been abused, i've been verbally trashed, i've been eaten, i've been fucked. Now the bitch starts to beg me to stop, to let her go, she pleads with the assembled guys n gals to save her fat ass. After what she's done to me does she really think i'll go easy on her worthless body. I already have BattleStuds head turned and his tongue hanging out as his eyes roam over my body and if i know anything it's not just his eyes he wants roaming over me....isn't that right Stud?

I'm sat on the bitches back, or to be more precise i'm bouncing my naked butt on the bitches back whilst i heave back on her chin. This has really gotta hurt and no amount of pleading from her conquests in the crowd will get me to let up, but then again, i don't want her passing out, i want to punish her and i want her to feel every painful moment of it.

It's then that you work your fingers round between our bodies and shove two of them into my kitty which is still very wet from the fucking you gave it earlier. This sends a shiver through my body and i know i have to find a way to prevent your relentless sexual attacks.

I let go of your chin, your head drops back to the floor. I take hold of both your wrists and ease your fingers from my kitty. Then i drag your arms back and as i do this i begin to stand up, placing my right foot firmly on the middle of your spine as i force both your arms back. "This is gonna hurt you much more than it'll hurt me" I hiss as i show the assembled crowd that i am no pushover,.

It's then an idea flickers through my brain and i remove my foot from ya back and shuffle back a lil. I'm already naked and you have thoughtfully slid your g-string to one side so i have easy access to your mound. Keeping hold on your wrists and pulling you back i move to stand between your spread thighs. I would imagine spread thighs is your natural situation, by the look in BattleStuds eyes i'd guess he's seen the insides of those thighs more than once. I do have a strappy available, never actually used it but there's a first time for everything, not right now however.

I press on your labia with the big toe of my right foot, then, seperating the folds of flesh i slide my toe inside your kitty and start to roll it around on your swollen clit. "Let's hear you moan and groan bitch" i say with a smirk "Remember what you did to me, you should it wasn't long ago, well karmas a bitch and so am i" I start to press down on and pound your clit determined to make you feel helpless as i force an orgasm out of your body.

"Still think she's hot do ya Stud?" i taunt as i keep humiliating his so called lover pinned to the floor like the whore she is.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2024, 05:04:36 PM »
Back to a style i know really well, FIGHTING! I've been used, i've been abused, i've been verbally trashed, i've been eaten, i've been fucked. Now the bitch starts to beg me to stop, to let her go, she pleads with the assembled guys n gals to save her fat ass. After what she's done to me does she really think i'll go easy on her worthless body. I already have BattleStuds head turned and his tongue hanging out as his eyes roam over my body and if i know anything it's not just his eyes he wants roaming over me....isn't that right Stud?

I'm sat on the bitches back, or to be more precise i'm bouncing my naked butt on the bitches back whilst i heave back on her chin. This has really gotta hurt and no amount of pleading from her conquests in the crowd will get me to let up, but then again, i don't want her passing out, i want to punish her and i want her to feel every painful moment of it.

It's then that you work your fingers round between our bodies and shove two of them into my kitty which is still very wet from the fucking you gave it earlier. This sends a shiver through my body and i know i have to find a way to prevent your relentless sexual attacks.

I let go of your chin, your head drops back to the floor. I take hold of both your wrists and ease your fingers from my kitty. Then i drag your arms back and as i do this i begin to stand up, placing my right foot firmly on the middle of your spine as i force both your arms back. "This is gonna hurt you much more than it'll hurt me" I hiss as i show the assembled crowd that i am no pushover,.

It's then an idea flickers through my brain and i remove my foot from ya back and shuffle back a lil. I'm already naked and you have thoughtfully slid your g-string to one side so i have easy access to your mound. Keeping hold on your wrists and pulling you back i move to stand between your spread thighs. I would imagine spread thighs is your natural situation, by the look in BattleStuds eyes i'd guess he's seen the insides of those thighs more than once. I do have a strappy available, never actually used it but there's a first time for everything, not right now however.

I press on your labia with the big toe of my right foot, then, seperating the folds of flesh i slide my toe inside your kitty and start to roll it around on your swollen clit. "Let's hear you moan and groan bitch" i say with a smirk "Remember what you did to me, you should it wasn't long ago, well karmas a bitch and so am i" I start to press down on and pound your clit determined to make you feel helpless as i force an orgasm out of your body.

"Still think she's hot do ya Stud?" i taunt as i keep humiliating his so called lover pinned to the floor like the whore she is.

0k Erin, you are fucking up my battle bitch, but to be fair she is begging not submitting, I feel guilty she is getting hurt but it is driv8ng me wild. I so wish I get to fuck the winner= she tells me I can have her win or lose

Offline marief (Sheena24)

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2024, 05:13:33 PM »
Erin wins

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2024, 09:01:03 PM »
Erin will win, Jasmine can't match her powerful tanned legs!

Erin is a fucking bitch this is not over yet