News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish

• 100 Replies

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
Re: JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2024, 09:01:57 PM »
Lmfao
Everyone cheering for Jasmine is fucking high.

Erin had this WAY before this match even started.

Erin is a fucking bitch

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2024, 09:49:47 PM »
Screaming, howling as this fucking bitch strains my back her big toe inside my clit forcing me to soak her toe, my fucking back.

Then your arms slip dropping me to the floor I roll over your foot falls from my clit.

Just like Erin her comments piss me off, she naturally takes a wide stance for stability and I kick the toe of my left boot up into your clit bitch, your mouth opens in a wide 0, then the toe of my right boot drives mercilessly into your clit, now I see the worthless bitch drop to her knees, I am hurt, but even Erin knows she was playing with me and whilst as utterly humiliating it has been for me I look worse than I am.

Erin drops to her knees wailing, her hands try to relieve  pain from her mound.

My last kick was brutal the noise from ger pubic bone in my last kick rocked the room.

I stand behind you grab your hair and kick your back, you land face down I jump my knees drive into your back an arm around your throat choking you,you fucking bitch with my left arm and my left hand mauling your right breast, my right hand twisting your slutty wet sweaty hair slamming your head into the wet beer stained carpet floor again and again.

As you struggle your filth6 pussy leaves a snail trail on the carpet similar to the snail trail my pussy leaves on this fucking bitches arse and back.

I scream “Yes you fucking Mutt, payback is a bitch whore”.

I look at Stud, this slut doesn’t look so tough now babe as I call him close begging him to unzip flicking  my hair into his crotch, as he unzips I suck his cock as I choke you and slam your head into the wet beer stained carpet, I tell him grab my hair you know you want to as he makes me gag driving so deep forcing drool from my mouth as I slam your head and choke you bitch.

Your moans are getting more and more erotic as both our vaginas lather up in this hate fight, many people date us to go cxnt to cxnt as a massive thick vibrating double ended dildo is thrown on the floor landing on your hair which is splayed on the floor,
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 09:59:03 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2024, 09:53:14 PM »
Lmfao

After I drain Stud I might drain you, Erin the fucking slut can’t protect you now.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2024, 10:06:58 PM »
I can’t believe Jasmine had my cock in her mouth gagging as she rides Erin’s back. But I pull her hair nastily erotically

Offline sadie

« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2024, 11:12:01 PM »
Sometimes you're taking a test and the question is what is the square root of 12,347,896 and you're like, WTF?!?

And sometimes the question is 1+1= ?

Picking Erin to win this fight is one of those easy questions.

xo

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2024, 11:51:08 PM »
Sometimes you're taking a test and the question is what is the square root of 12,347,896 and you're like, WTF?!?

xo

Fuck,you bitch

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2024, 01:38:19 AM »
Lmfao

Erin is a fucking bitch

She may be, but she's also the bitch that's leading in the polls at the moment, and will continue to lead in the polls all the way to victory.

After I drain Stud I might drain you, Erin the fucking slut can’t protect you now.
Hmm...honestly?
I'm good. I'm not sure what you caught from sucking off so many guys.

And I don't think I've ever interacted with Erin so...she's not "protecting me". I protect myself.
Also, she is not a condom.

What was that fun fact about Gorilla's furiously masturbating after losing a fight to make themselves feel better?
*motions at Jasmine and laughs*
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline sadie

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2024, 04:21:03 AM »

xo

Fuck,you bitch

Gotta admit, your creative comebacks are awe-inspiring.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2024, 04:56:25 AM »
Lmfao

Erin is a fucking bitch

She may be, but she's also the bitch that's leading in the polls at the moment, and will continue to lead in the polls all the way to victory.

Hmm...honestly?

And I don't think I've ever interacted with Erin so...she's not "protecting me". I protect myself.

What was that fun fact about Gorilla's furiously masturbating after losing a fight to make themselves feel better?

You are an insecure one aren’t you

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2024, 04:57:38 AM »

xo

Fuck,you bitch

Thanks Sadie, just think how creative I will be if I ever get a chance to rip your hair out.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2024, 09:36:25 AM »

xo

Fuck,you bitch

This had me laughing out loud.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2024, 10:24:19 AM »
Jasmine managed to escape from the hold i had on her and before i had time to react to that she had rolled over, thrust her foot up into my unprotected kitty and started to abuse my clit once again. This is far from sexual now, it's become brutal. I drop to my knees and she's up on her feet where she quickly and powerfully kicks me in the back flooring me flat on my tummy. My tits then pancake under the weight as you pounce on my back. I know you want to ride me and get full retribution for what i just did to you.
Your wet kitty slides up my back, you grab my hair then slip your arm around my throat, lifting my head up and threatening to choke me out. I hear you begging Stud to join in the fun and i hear though thankfully don't see you draining his cock.
I'm starting to go weak now as your arm tightens even more around my throat, your hand mauls at my tit, your heavier body crushing me into the carpet. Then you let go of my throat to regrab my hair and start pounding my head into the beer soaked carpet. I press my hands down so that my head barely touches the floor even so you are straining my scalp and causing me a lot of pain.
"You low life tramp" i hiss as you tease my erect nipple. I feel you slide backwards so that your butt is now sitting right on my butt. Your hand comes away from my tit and travels down my body till it reaches my kitty once again. You plunge your fingers deep inside me, i struggle and squirm.."get off me you evil tramp" i moan.
You lean forwards, i feel your full and excited tits as they press against my back, you start to nibble on my neck and increase the speed of your fingers. I'm on the verge of another orgasm, i need to fight back, need to stop you. I thrust my knees up under me, then reaching up for your hair and pushing up from my waist i roll you over my shoulder onto your back.

Now i am looking down your body from your head. I take hold of your hair and lift your head, sliding my thighs around it i then cross my ankles and start to squeeze. I trap your wrists and hold your hands away from my body as i look to weaken you before i use that two headed dildo on you. "C'mon bitch, you know you want it" i hiss as i tighten my glutes and lift my butt off the carpet, tightening the hold my legs have on your head even more.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2024, 12:46:58 PM »

xo

Fuck,you bitch

Sadie….omg you’re such a bitch!

I’ll have you know Jasmine worked for hours on that comeback. Within Jasmine’s mind a verbal duel took place; the likes of which us mere mortals could never experience. She thrusted and parried; parried and thrusted as she worked on her cutting and emotionally devastating retort and the end result was….

*Checks Notes*

“Fuck, you bitch”

*Slow hand clap* - Astonishing, simply astonishing…what mastery of the verbal joust; what wit! Well half of a wit maybe?

This was and is Mona Lisa level work from Jasmine; if you were to look inside Jasmine’s mind you would see a great void of nothingness. Devoid of thought and reason…the only spark that exists within the void is her obsession with leather skirts, boots and her desire to saturate them with cum.

Frankly Sadie it’s astonishing that anything coherent was the final outcome; honestly I would have bet money on her saying something like “A wibble colonical gulpip pruce”.

Oh and I nearly forgot…Go Team Erin xoxo
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 02:07:13 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2024, 02:47:58 PM »
Lmfao

Erin is a fucking bitch

Hmm...honestly?

You are an insecure one aren’t you

Nope.

But you'll be in 2 days when Erin beats dat ass
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline MaturePatty

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2024, 02:49:20 PM »
very embarrassing one sided fight.