News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish

• 100 Replies

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
Re: JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2024, 05:19:29 PM »
"The following is a public service announcement ... "

Hey Jasmine, this is just my opinion from where I'm sitting and you can take it or leave it ... Maybe, just maybe, ya might be doing a little better in the fight if you concentrated more on Erin and not on what all of us are saying here in the cheap seats. I know, I know, it'll probably take a miracle but still ... You might actually have a chance to ... Ummmm, on second thought, no you wouldn't. Never mind.

"We now return to our regularly scheduled beatdown."
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2024, 09:39:58 PM »
Lmfao
Everyone cheering for Jasmine is fucking high.

Erin had this WAY before this match even started.

Erin is a fucking bitch

She may be, but she's also the bitch that's leading in the polls at the moment, and will continue to lead in the polls all the way to victory.

After I drain Stud I might drain you, Erin the fucking slut can’t protect you now.
Hmm...honestly?
I'm good. I'm not sure what you caught from sucking off so many guys.

And I don't think I've ever interacted with Erin so...she's not "protecting me". I protect myself.
Also, she is not a condom.

What was that fun fact about Gorilla's furiously masturbating after losing a fight to make themselves feel better?
*motions at Jasmine and laughs*

You are an insecure one aren’t you

Nope.

But you'll be in 2 days when Erin beats dat ass

WHATEVER

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2024, 09:47:06 PM »
"The following is a public service announcement ... "

Hey Jasmine, this is just my opinion from where I'm sitting and you can take it or leave it ... Maybe, just maybe, ya might be doing a little better in the fight if you concentrated more on Erin and not on what all of us are saying here in the cheap seats. I know, I know, it'll probably take a miracle but still ... You might actually have a chance to ... Ummmm, on second thought, no you wouldn't. Never mind.

"We now return to our regularly scheduled beatdown."

I would be happy tipping your hair out,nfrom memory Erin destroyed you.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2024, 09:49:57 PM »
Sometimes you're taking a test and the question is what is the square root of 12,347,896 and you're like, WTF?!?

And sometimes the question is 1+1= ?

Picking Erin to win this fight is one of those easy questions.

xo

Fuck,you bitch

Gotta admit, your creative comebacks are awe-inspiring.

Sadie….omg you’re such a bitch!

I’ll have you know Jasmine worked for hours on that comeback. Within Jasmine’s mind a verbal duel took place; the likes of which us mere mortals could never experience. She thrusted and parried; parried and thrusted as she worked on her cutting and emotionally devastating retort and the end result was….

*Checks Notes*

“Fuck, you bitch”

*Slow hand clap* - Astonishing, simply astonishing…what mastery of the verbal joust; what wit! Well half of a wit maybe?

This was and is Mona Lisa level work from Jasmine; if you were to look inside Jasmine’s mind you would see a great void of nothingness. Devoid of thought and reason…the only spark that exists within the void is her obsession with leather skirts, boots and her desire to saturate them with cum.

Frankly Sadie it’s astonishing that anything coherent was the final outcome; honestly I would have bet money on her saying something like “A wibble colonical gulpip pruce”.

Oh and I nearly forgot…Go Team Erin xoxo

Kate

I am a fan of yours too.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2024, 10:52:24 PM »
Riding Erin in front of the crowd, I realise I have joined the club, I am probably the last person here to have ridden the bitch.

My tits poke this Mutt’s back like daggers, my fingers invade her mound. My lips on her neck her body trembles I flirt with the crowd then I over balance, clearly a consequence of Erin’s arse being bigger than she will admit.

How she reverse face sat me and trapped my head leaves me amazed, but she must still be a dizzy bitch from her head dinting the carpeted floor so many times.  For now I have air but for how long her clit spreads over my mouth, sure I could bite her sex, but this is such a Hatefight I have to take her sexually. I thrust my tongue into Erin’s clit, I feel my face soaked her vagina the muscles tighten, tingles from her crotch are felt on my face, this bitch is clearly on heat and wants it bad.

My tongue invades Erin’s not so tight labia, hunts down Erin’s clit and as each second passes the crowd knows I have invaded and broken Erin’s defences . My tongue tenderly circles Erin’s, bud, sucking it, licking it like only a woman can do in a hatefight. For now this fucking sluts body is oozing at my tender invasion, but  the muscle in my mouth also knows rough play and the rules of battle. I do everything I can as my tongue switches from tender to aggressive attacks, tongue  whipping and beating at the bitch’s swelling, now bulging clit and making her back arch with each moan.  Sure she taunts me but at best I can only reply with my tongue.

I know the entire crowd sees my battling clit in this hold, particularly as I thrust my hips up desperate to escape. My best hope is for Erin to lose control of her sex, if she even does have any control left, now for short moments her thighs loosen the grip as she releases the hair pull then pulls again hard on my hair as she now struggles to hold her fat thighs around my head. I can’t see but people are offering double ended big black vibes, from the conversation it is clear the one Erin wants is just outside her reach.

Erin snarls, “just give me that nasty double ended dildo and I will ream this fucking hitch”, thinking faaarrrkkk will they hand it to her to slay me. I know the crowd does not care who wins, they just want to see one of us near destroyed and the other destroyed.

The way this fucking whore twitches on my face, she is clearly on the verge of losing control, I think don’t you dare run to escape cumming bitch, from this position I don’t know what happened but her thighs tighten loosen she moans then jerks forward she has fallen onto her elbows and knees but she released me, if I had a strap on her arse would be an easy target.  But she has a massive double ended dildo in her right hand

I don’t know if it was to escape my tongue, Erin desperately grabbing for the nasty dildo or a combination, I slide back as we both stand, teasingly the best I am offered is a small 7 inch dildo, people laugh mocking me it is like taking a pocket knife to a sword fight as they compare our weapons.. I still have torn to threads stockings, now scuffed boots and a leather skirt around my waist, but my womanly bits on full show, Erin is naked.

This is a Hatefight, neither intends to let first to orgasm escape at that point, I snarl “ looks like we finish this when one if us passes out or can’t take anymore do you agree bitch?

We circle, my heels click we both aim to use these dildos more cruelly than a dagger, I too try to grab for a dildo like the double ended  one you have, but teasingly pull them back as we circle.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2024, 11:22:20 PM »
Love the never say die attitude Jas!

Dinner is on me.

D
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline SharkLovesCatfights

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2024, 09:23:29 AM »
Erin all the way!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2024, 09:48:22 AM »
We have fought long, we have fought hard and we have fought dirty. Don't think there is one tiny bit of my body you haven't punched, scratched, mauled or toyed with. I'm tired, exhausted, i've been taken sexually and had to fight not to be totally owned. I think i could say the same for you though, we've battled....tooth and nail?...nah, tit and kitty till we are both close to a standstill. But now the fight must come to a conclusion, one of us is going to lose...let's see who it is....

You've had your fingers and then your tongue assaulting my kitty. I'm naked and you look a real mess with ya torn stockings and ya leather skirt twisted up around your waist. And now we stand facing each other, both of us with a dildo in our hands. Our eyes lock, i lick my lips, i'm breathing hard but adrenaline is flowing through me. I want to finish you bitch and i've no doubts you want to finish me...so let's at it.
I start to circle, your heels click as we stalk like a pair of lionesses stalking their prey. "C'mon bitch, take me if ya think ya good enough" i hiss, crouching a lil, legs spread as i look to entice you to make the first move on me.
And make the first move you do, the sight of my naked bruised body is way too much for you to resist. As you quickly close on me i grab you by the throat and force the end of my dildo into your mouth, "You enjoy sucking cock bitch, suck on this" i hiss as i try and drive my right knee up into your kitty.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2024, 01:46:19 PM »
Love the never say die attitude Jas!

Dinner is on me.

D

Thanks babe

Kisses

Jasmine

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2024, 01:47:25 PM »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2024, 02:20:01 PM »
This has been a long hard dirty nasty erotic hate fight, we are both hurt, close to orgasm, sure we not have a chance of winning but we are both so hurt we can only defend ourselves against each other, most of the women here hate us both and we hear comments in the crowd from women wondering if they should take advantage of our current damaged vulnerable states. Many of then dressed far more sensibly to fight even if just sexy tight stretch jean outfits a few in dresses and skirts but all their outfits offer more protection than what we started in, now you are nude and I am in ripped whorish stockings a leather skirt more like a thin belt around my waist and scuffed high heeled boots. Had a few men not held the sluts back we both know they would have gone us both. But thanks to them being held back we both get our wish, our desire our erotic bitchy fantasy to fight to the end. Our jealousy, hatred, pure inner bitch in both of us leaves us both dillusional that we can’t lose but the crowd knows we are both so hurt one lucky blow could give either of us the chance to wreak havoc and finish the other off.

Right now the make fantasy is we are the only two women in the room anyone wants to fuck, their wives, gf’s are pristine, not one wet sweaty messes on the verge of orgasm with sweaty hair, sweaty breasts and wet soaking mounds everyone wants to pound.

Then you taunt me I respond “Fine bitch” I charge you I grab your hair with one hand it is a wet soaking slutty mane now, I tug your head back, you grab my throat nastily but erotically and jam the massive double ended dildo in my throat I fucking gag, then my right thigh cops it, clearly weakened tired like me your left knee still slides up and rubs my clit I soak it as your knee rubs my clit erotically.

But I still have one hand free and drive my dildo like a dagger into your clit thrusting it erotically

It drives the crowd wild neither of us have the energy to defend all we can do is attack, women who hate us offer us both sex toys to ruin each other.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2024, 09:24:59 AM »
We both stagger about like two drunk boxers, you with a dildo shoved deep in your throat me with one firmly wedged in my kitty. You have dragged more than one orgasm from my tired body and i'm determined you won't be forcing any more outta me.
I go to finish you now by letting go of the dildo in your mouth, bunching up my right hand and driving it at your stomach, as i do this i quickly step back to get the dildo your are holding out of my kitty.
"Time to eat carpet bitch" i say with a smirk as i see the look of defeat in your eyes, i close back in and look to nail your chin with a left uppercut.
"Don't hear those deluded guys cheering so much now, do ya bitch?"
D69 and the Stud both have worried looks on their faces as i drop my right knee right onto that overworked kitty of yours.

Breathless and exhausted i then flop onto my back, my arms and legs spread limply, my chest rising and falling rapidly as i gasp for breath.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2024, 11:34:31 AM »
D69, stud all go quiet where are their balls.

Yes we ar3 like two drunk boxer, your fist then dildo to my pussy for a moment snickers had this bitch got me p, then you fall to your back, I jump on you Tje double ended dildo in you and me know, to you and me the crowd the simple maths I am on top I win, but it is a tactical mistake, both so hurt my extra weight I should have rolled you and put you on top, me on top I do 90 percent of the work now, straining my body my sex, ypu orgasm squirting but as ypu climax I lose control on top forced to stretch my body more, your orgasm gushing helpless eases now I lose control, the crowd realises being on top will cost me the fight as they tell you to rape me.

I sweat lather up, body shudders as fans scream for you t9 get revenge and rape me woman to woman.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2024, 02:27:08 PM »
Jas should have won this! Shame I can only vote once. My friend in Israel must not be working at the space laser control room this week. 

Jasfcf, you know I am always behind you!  If you can still can after Erin is done with you, dinner is on me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 02:34:07 PM by D69again »
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2024, 04:08:22 PM »
Congratulations on your magnificent victory Erin :)

However….

*Slaps your left cheek with my right hand*

With a cocky smirk on my face; I say:

“I’m ready when you are…bitch!”