News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish

• 100 Replies

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
Re: JasmineFCF v Erin Lee in a fight to the finish
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2024, 04:11:40 PM »
Never had a doubt in my mind of who was going to win that one!
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2024, 05:32:08 PM »
All i keep hearing is the word "rape" now i may have selective hearing but that word describes the worst thing i can think of and i don't like it.

We've fought, fucked each other like a pair of rabid sluts, entertained your legion of men friends, one or two of which i'd happily run down in my car.

So i thought how do i end this in a humiliating way for you and this is what i came up with.

I struggle out from under you and you lay there begging to get taken. What i do instead is gather up what remains of my clothes, toss the dildo at your prone form and tell you to get on with it yourself, then i turn and with head held high i strut...ok, stagger out of the room, smirking at D69again and flicking the finger at the so called Stud. To be honest, i don't give a flying fck what anyone thinks of this, i'm in the fight and i'll decide how i end it. Don't like it? tough but you'll get over it.

For those that voted/commented for either Jasmine or myself i thank you and appreciate you taking time to get involved, yes i do include the guys in that too...i'd still run down two of them in my car though!!

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2024, 07:06:20 PM »
With Erin under me my clit, my whole vagina is taking 90 percent of the stretching as I try desperately to finish her off for the first few minutes it looks like Erin will gush again., but asi stretch my vagina in attack the crowd picks up that in my sheer hate and desperation to finish you off I have strained my vagina so hard I am making a snail trail all over the dildo.

Oh my! Just as everyone thinks I have you they realise Erin is fighting back hard!"
I gasp as your attack, trying to find a way to counter, clamping down isnt working.
Fuck I am  struggling!
"No! Fuck you!"
Will her desperation to finish you and my overconfidence be my undoing?
I grab your ass, and pull you against me, making whats left of the dildo disappear between us, I slam my Clit hard agaisnt yours, and roll my hips rolling my clit around yours as I continue thrusting with hard quick jabs.
“I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone stand up to the champion like this in a dildo duel!”
My short jabs hit, but I am too late to realise you squeeze so tight, keeping the dildo from going any deeper than it is.into you while stretching my womanhood.
And then, when *I* thrust forward, it slides deeper inside me.
Same technique. Over and over.
I now realise you squeeze against my thrusts to prevent it from going deeper, then letting go when I thrust. By the time I realise I have thrown victory away I hear a fan of yours tease me screaming at me “You’re done, bitch. And you’re done in your SPECIALITY!”
THRUST!
THRUST!
THRUST!

I look at my fans I blow them kisses. We have fucked like rabid sluts, whores or worse, Had I fought with my head I had you but now my lust to finish you it is my body on the verge iof orgasm a snail trail from predominantly my vagina all over the dildo.

I gasp, my eyes flutter, my body sways. My breath catches in my throat as my eyes go wide.
I am in BIG TROUBLE"
"Fuuuuuukkkkkk" I finally scream out as the hit sends shockwaves through my tired pussy and body.
Your strategy is working! After fucking mercilessly you having already orgasmed my attack and not defend strategy your now outfucking me
I am is swaying!
I try to grab onto you but I cant get a grip on your sweat covered body.
My eyes flutter my vagina convulses on the dildo as I you outfuck me.

Then just as I think your vagina will slay mine you  slip out from underneath  me I collapse to the ground on the verge of orgasm.

You scurry grab a few destroyed items if attire as you throw the dildo at me and storm off.

I scream “finish this bitch “ but you ignore me.

As I struggle sliding along the floor my pussy oozes down my thighs, my last look at your thighs you too were a wet mess, but your leaving my inability stop you from leaving, even though I am on the cusp of orgasm the crowd acknowledges you as the victor leaving me here so aroused so close to orgasm I wish I could climax. I finally stand, kissing D69, Stud and many others, as I kiss stud impress my naked vag into his jeans on his upper leg the crowd sees my vag stain them his jeans in a slutty pussy snail trail.

Erin leaving me in such a humiliating mess the crowd acknowledges Erin as the winner, Grrrrrrr, making me want to fight her again.

Yes thanks everyone, thanks Erin and everyone who commented, we did appreciate it.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 07:31:29 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2024, 07:39:58 PM »
Great fight Erin and Jasmine

Jasmine who would have thought having the loser throw herself at me post fight would be so hot, I kiss back as your vag soaks my jeans.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2024, 07:43:38 PM »

As Erin is so keen to want to run my friends over in a car your at the top of my list

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2024, 07:48:54 PM »

Jasmine who would have thought having the loser throw herself at me post fight would be so hot, I kiss back as your vag soaks my jeans.

Desperate to stop you from wanting team Erin I kiss you as I say “ pull my hair you know you want to” as I wrap my thighs around right thigh my pussy lips grind in your denim clad thigh.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 07:54:22 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2024, 07:52:36 PM »
I kiss back pulling your hair hard

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2024, 07:55:24 PM »

Desperate to stop you from wanting team Erin I kiss you as I say “ pull my hair you know you want to” as I wrap my thighs around right thigh.
Hey, don't forget about me! Jasmine pulls me in as Stud and I give her a consolation prize.
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2024, 07:59:21 PM »

Desperate to stop you from wanting team Erin I kiss you as I say “ pull my hair you know you want to” as I wrap my thighs around right thigh.
Hey, don't forget about me! Jasmine pulls me in as Stud and I give her a consolation prize.

I reach down giving a hand job inside your jeans telling you to maul my tits.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 08:00:26 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2024, 08:01:53 PM »
I kiss back pulling your hair hard

Erin had me so close this is all too much and I gush aver Studs denim thighs my orgasm draining my final energy. As I promise you both I would fight Erin again.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 08:03:03 PM by JasmineFCF »

Offline DemonicGriever8O8

• No rest for the Wicked
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2024, 06:35:32 PM »

As Erin is so keen to want to run my friends over in a car your at the top of my list

You better bring 2 more to outnumber me 3-to-1.
Only then will it be an even fight.

(Props to anyone who gets the reference XP)
"The Lion and Tiger may be more powerful but the Wolf does not perform in a Circus."