News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My boob goddess chapter 5b

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My boob goddess chapter 5b
« on: June 09, 2024, 11:36:14 PM »
          We were having a great time at the bbq. We are all drinking and laughing and Jaime and Joanne were getting along great. Nick came up to me and asked if he thought the titfight could happen. I told him that I wasn’t sure.
          By the time the sunset the bbq was winding down and we had a lot to drink. Everyone else had headed home. Nick told us that we should stay the night because we had way to much to drink and I agreed. We helped clean up and headed inside. Joanne said she wanted to get her suit off and I wanted to change my clothes. Nick and Jaime wanted to do the same.
          Nick showed us to the room we would stay in. We put on the change of clothes that we were brought. Joanne asked me bra or no bra. I started laughing!! No bra would be a direct challenge. She decided no bra. She told me I might get my wish tonight!! We headed into the living room and nick was there waiting with more drinks. Nick’s eyes almost bulged out of his head when he saw my goddess in just her white T-shirt. He said Jaime would be out in a second. She was looking for the perfect outfit.
            Jaime came walking in the room and now it was my turn for my eyes to bulge. She was just wearing a long yellow t shirt with no shorts and no bra either!!  Jaime was very similarly built to Joanne. Thick ass and legs but a slightly narrower waist but her boobs looked massive. Jaime was beautiful and very sexy. Her long brown hair and these beautiful brown eyes. I got caught staring. Joanne was not happy!!
            We were talking about the bbq and Jaime said that she was disappointed that Miranda couldn’t come. Out of nowhere she said that Miranda’s boobs were bigger than both of theirs. Joanne laughed and said that maybe bigger but not better. Jaime asked Joanne what size bra she wears and Joanne replied that she wears a 40E but she might need a DDD or F cup. Jaime said that she wears a 38DD and is spilling out of the cups. Then Jaime looked at me and winked her eye. That was all it took.
           Joanne stood up and asked Jaime if she wanted to compare their boobs for the men. Jaime said that she thought she would never ask. Jaime stood up and removed her shirt. She was now completely naked! Nick was so excited and so was I . Jo looked at me and asked if I was really ready to have fun tonight. Not sure if it was the alcohol or just our willingness to take things to the next level but I said oh yeah! Joanne removed her shorts, underwear, and then her top. Both Jaime and Joanne stood in front of us completely naked. Jaime looked at us and said now you guys. Joanne nodded and we removed all our clothes.
            Looking at Jo and Jaime next to each other it was hard to tell whose boobs were bigger ..  Jaime’s were more like a big tear drop and my boob goddesses stuck more straight out. Both girls nipples were rock hard and Joanne’s were bigger. They appeared a little longer and slightly thicker. The only thing I could say about Jaime’s is they were perfect. Everything about them. Beautifully dark tan and amazing. This was going to be some match-up …

…… to be continued

Offline Bustyannette

Re: My boob goddess chapter 5b
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 04:09:01 AM »
please,,, next chapter asap

Offline Mike_Lynn

Re: My boob goddess chapter 5b
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2024, 01:53:20 PM »
Yup! You’ve got our attention. Superb writing