News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Girlfriend vs Ex-Girlfriend

• 1 Replies

Offline Catfightfan316

Girlfriend vs Ex-Girlfriend
« on: June 11, 2024, 03:38:24 PM »
Now here's the set up. Grace is the ex girlfriend. Chloe is the current girlfriend. Chloe wanted to go out and purposely make Grace pissed off and uncomfortable by wearing Graces red dress she left behind. Tension is immediately in the air when Grace sees her dress being worn by Chloe. Chloe eventually goes to the ladies room. Grace follows and tells Chloe "I want my dress back". Chloe says "You left it behind. It's mine now." Grace isn't letting Chloe leave with out getting her dress and Chloe isn't giving it to her willingly. A catfight in a locked ladies room erupts between them. What happens? Love to hear your thoughts.

Online snw

• God Member
Re: Girlfriend vs Ex-Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 05:32:13 AM »
Grace gets her dress back and her bf if she chooses too. That is after hurting Chloe bad enough to sit on her face till she’s fully satisfied. Then switches and smothers Chloe with her boobs till she’s KO’d. After seeing his ex take Chloe down he’s ready to take his ex home to celebrate her victory over over the the defeated gf. Now Grace can choose to take him back or not.