News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FitWoman Challenge Amy (FitOfficerWife) versus Kelly27

• 20 Replies

Online RowdyOldMan

• God Member
FitWoman Challenge Amy (FitOfficerWife) versus Kelly27
« on: June 14, 2024, 12:30:13 PM »
Amy AKA FitOfficerWife and Kelly belong to the same gym. Kelly is an instructor and Amy has been watching Kelly after workouts. After a workout Amy challenged Kelly to a match of muscle and stamina. Kelly agreed and suggested they use the aerobics room. The women enter the room as other members workout. Amy and Kelly are on the mats and the door is closed and locked. Who will exit the room the winner?

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85283
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36694

Offline marief (Sheena24)

Re: FitWoman Challenge Amy (FitOfficerWife) versus Kelly27
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2024, 06:24:42 PM »
Kelly is not impressive at all, Amy will ko her

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 06:40:30 PM »
Amy looks much tougher & will force Kelly to submit!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline kelly27

• 5’11” 150lbs 27 year old toned and muscular
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 07:09:09 PM »
I’m an instructor at a local gym. I love my job as I get to train and help people to get into better shape and to make them feel good about themselves.
On this particular evening as I was teaching a class. I had my back to my class and was doing my routine I looked in the glass mirror in front of me I noticed a brunette on a treadmill in the corner staring at me. As she saw me looking she turned her head as to ignore me.
Thinking it might have been nothing I continue with my class. After a couple of minutes go by I look in the mirror and see her again making eye contact.
When my class was finished and I dried myself down I head over to where this brunette was but she is gone. I look around but she’s nowhere to be seen.
Maybe I was imagining things and got carried away.
Anyway I start my next class and after 5-10 minutes I look in the mirror and she’s back again in the same spot.
Ok this is getting creepy. Another 10 minutes I give the class a break to drink some water and go to the bathroom.
News my chance I head over to where she is but again she has disappeared.
Now I’m anxious to what the hell is going on. I go to the water fountain to get a drink and as I turn around she is standing in front of me.
Startled I jump back and drop my cup of water.
She looks toned and muscular and in great shape. I ask why you watching me
She replies “I heard you use to fight and I want to test myself against you”
I reply I don’t fight anymore.
Not taking no for an answer she gets up close and I smell her breathe on me. She reply’s I’m not leaving here until we fight.
I don’t back down fro anything or anyone and to not create a scene in the gym. I point to a room over in  corner it’s vacant and padded let’s go there and we can sort your little problem out.
Let me do something first I go over to my class and tell them that class is over for tonight.
I head towards the room and enter as you enter behind me I close the door and lock it. (I’m wearing all blue leggings and blue top. In my profile)
Work as fitness instructor at a gym.
Workout a lot as you can see by my physique.
Looking to find trouble or trouble will find me.
Won’t back down from any challenge no matter the size.
Let’s see what bitches have the courage

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2024, 07:13:32 PM »
I arrive at the gym a little later today than normal, so I  rush to the ladies locker room to slip into my white sports bra and blue compression shorts, no show socks, and sneakers. I head to the free weight room. Moving with a propose, I  accidentally bump into Kelly.

I been working out at this gym for some time now. Every day I come here, I see Kelly walking around like the whole world owes her lunch money or something.  I have ignored it so far, but today,  she comes up to me suggesting that I need a trainer. I look her up and down, then look at  myself in the mirrored wall. I strike a double biceps pose while flexing my abs.

I chuckle,  "That's ok. I think I'm good." But Kelly doesn't walk away.  Damn, is she actually serious?

As I look at her, there is something strange about the look in her eyes. It's doesn't seem genuine.  It seems more challenging.  More like she feels like she has to prove something. 

I decide to make her a deal. "Prove to me that you are stronger and fitter, and I'll pay you double your normal rate."

We slip into the vacant aerobics room and lock the door behind us....yt
CRY BITCH!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2024, 07:16:56 PM »
(Apparently we were writing our intros at the same time and the development is a bit different,  but in the end, all that matters is that we end up in the locked aerobics room.)

Offline kelly27

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2024, 12:39:39 AM »
(Wow didn’t know Amy was posting at the same time.   I apologize to her and to the members but as she said we got to the aerobics room)
After our awkward meeting and discussion I’m finding out she wants a freebie.
Her posing and flexing of her muscles is to intimidate me it’s obviously not going to work. I’ve seen guys here do it all the time but a female to do it makes me chuckle inside me. But Amy does look in great physical shape.
It obviously she doesn’t know who I am.
As we head towards the aerobics room my heart is beating fast. Thinking to myself I have to get on top early and get the upper hand to finish it quickly.
As soon as the door is closed and I hear the latch turn to lock it.
I quickly put my left hand on her right shoulder and return her around while I straighten my right hand out and smack her hard just below her left ear (BAAM).
Then without giving her time to react I grab her hair with my left hand and follow it with my right hand as I dig my fingers into her hair and  I pull her head forward and then bring it down so as I attempt to bring my right knee up and hit her on the chin. If I connect it could end this alteration quickly. ….yt

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2024, 03:37:41 AM »
As I walk to the center of rhe room, I feel the grasp and tug on my shoulder. I know already that we aren't hear to play dance party. As she turns me, I go with it, raising my right arm and snapping off a back hand aimed at the right side of her jaw, just in front of her ear. My left comes up to the side of my face just in time to partially take the force of her slap.

.but then she grabs me by the hair, trying to yank my head down. This isn't my first rodeo. I drop my hips, and shoot in, closing the distance before she can get much into that knee. I wrap my arms around both legs, clinch in tight, as I attempt to stand up with her, twist, and drive her into the floor... yt

Offline kelly27

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2024, 09:53:04 AM »
My attack on her doesn’t take her by surprise as she back hands me and brushes my right side while her left hand partially blocks my right hand slap but still has some effect.
While I attempt to knee her she lowers her hips and closes the distance between us as I’m not able to get any momentum with my knee to hit her.
Quickly she wraps her arms around my legs and locks her hands in tight as she gets up and uses her upper body strength to knock me onto the floor.
As I’m fall on back onto to the floor the impact is not as bad as it’s covered with mats. Ahhhh
On hitting the floor I use my body movement to turn her over and put her on her back as she still holds  me tightly around my legs.
With me on top and my hands free and seeing her with no protection around the head I grab her head with both hands and start to bang it on the mats again and again and again. I know it’s not the same as a hard floor but still I’m hoping it will force her to  release her grip around my legs so that I can break free…yt

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2024, 07:05:16 PM »
My takedown works, but before I can secure the mount, Kelly rolls on top of me. I spread my legs and tuck my knees into open guard. She grabs my hair and starts banging my head on the mats. Thankfully,  the padding makes the move a lot least devastating than if we were on a hard floor,  but still feels like I taking several punches to the back of my head.

I unclench my hands and run them up between our chests, then overlook her biceps, prying her arms down and taking the leverage from her.  I inch up, trying to get our levels more even.

I hook my right leg around her left thigh, plant my left foot out wide into the mat, shift my hips to my left, and push off with my left, attempting to roll on top. Yt

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2024, 09:14:23 PM »
Lets go Kelly!

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2024, 11:26:25 PM »
Get her my friend!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2024, 10:14:24 AM »
Lets go Kelly!

Ditto.....

Team Kelly....

Offline kelly27

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2024, 12:57:58 PM »
My hitting her head on the mat floor forces her to release her grip on me but at the same time she hands between us and grabs my arms and pushes them down. With my momentum lost I feel her slowing sliding up as we make eye contact with each other. I look down at her but I don’t see any hatred in her just a determined woman to get what she wants. I’m just determined not to let he and won’t wilt to anyone.
While we are looking at each other her right leg over my left thigh while her left foot is moved out wide. She positions her body to the left as she she attempts to roll me over.
On seeing this i resist with all my strength as at the same time I move my body up and down as I try to get some movement.
With a little space and my right leg sort of free I knee her on her right side of her abdomen multiple times so as to stop her.
I see her face expression but it’s not it’s not letting me know if it hurts her or not but it has to.
Finally my arms break free and I push her in the chest as I roll to her left away from her and out of reach. I turn around on my knees and stare at her. I’m feeling tired but not to the point that I’m exhausted…..yt

Offline FitOfficerWife

• I'll hurt you!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2024, 06:55:49 PM »
I can't pull off the sweep as intended. . But I do not panic. 15 years of grappling has taught me that there is always an escape,  I just need to find it. She tries to drive her knee in my side, but with my right leg hooking her left and holding us together at the hip, there isn't much on those knees. She looks down at me. Our eyes meet, but not a word is spoken. I can see the determination in her eyes, but i am just as determined,  maybe more. With the flexibility of gumby, she pulls her arms from my overhooks, and plants her hands on my chest to push off. I can't hide my nipples stiffening as she flattens mt girls as she pushes off and disengage as she sinks back on her hunches.

I pull open guard on my back, turning on the mats to keep my feet towards her.  Hands in front of me with my elbows tucked, just in case she manages to get past my guard somehow.  I measure the distance.  Slither in range, and uncoil a push kick, aiming my right heel towards her left breast, intending to follow the  impact by launching at her and securing a mount. Yt