News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Danielle Harris vs Lacey Chabert

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Danielle Harris vs Lacey Chabert
« on: June 15, 2024, 12:35:13 AM »
{alt}

Jenna was seating down with Channing Tatum.  They had two chairs in Channing’s special basement “Thank you for this”

“I love Lacey and have never seen her feel about anyone the way she feels about this girl.  Hell, I thought it would be Jillian here.  Stories of their rematch filled everyone’s email.”

“Its crazy and I asked Lacey if she wanted me to avenge her and she said no.”

“Of course, she didn’t.”  Danielle Harris walked through one of the side doors “She somehow thinks she’ll beat me again.  She barely did it the first time and this time we’ll be going even further, or I will be.”

“I was talking about Jillian”

Danielle was looking around “Sure you were.  Everyone knows your bitch friend is scared of me and wants her friends to fight her battle.  GET OUT HERE”

The second door opened, and Lacey made her way out “You’ve jumped me how many times.  You talk about me; you stalk me and now you get what’s coming to you.”

“What’s coming to me is a victory.  Now the rules I wanted.”

Street fight, a young person came in with two grocery carts filled with differing kinds of weapons.  WWE Style and then Lacey Chabert came in “you fucking ... Fucking nobody, why won’t you leave me alone.”

Danielle slapped her “Because I know what you are, and its not as good as what I am.”

Lacey went for a backhand it was ducked and Danielle pushed Lacey into the wall. Danielle’s hands went under Lacey’s shirts and Lacey squealed as her tits were attacked.

Danielle stopped and went for a knee between the legs but Lacey blocked it grabbed Danielle by the hair and turned her around.  Lacey hit three quick knees to the stomach and ripped open Danielle’s shirt only to get a head butt from Danielle Harris

Danielle then hit a knee between the legs and when Lacey doubled over, she pulled the shirt over Lacey’s head.

Shirt went over the head and Lacey drove forward sending both to the ground.  Lacey twisted and pulled her body out from her shirt only to have Danielle grab her tits twist them throwing the more accomplished and known woman onto her stomach

Danielle got up and went for one of the grocery carts reached for a weapon only to get waist locked by Lacey and hauled away then pushed into the wall.  Lacey pressed her hard into the wall hoping that would be enough but Danielle shifted her hips and got Lacey in a head lock that gave her room to start climbing up the wall then drop down and flip Lacey into the wall

Danielle waited and Lacey put her hand down to begin to get up.  Danielle drove forward into a knee to the ribs.  It looked like she compressed Lacey completely.  Danielle brought that leg back listened to Lacey gasp then hit an even harder one

Danielle grabbed Lacey by the hair lifted her up and slammed her into the wall three times then turned Lacey around and hit a knee between the legs.  Again, Lacey doubled over and t his time Danielle grabbed Lacey by the hair and slammed her head back into the wall.  “HuH.  Wheres t he great Lacey.” 

Danielle backed up “I lost to you in a movie… YOU?  I lose to you in a fight.  Well now you find out it takes more than a exceptional body to be good at this.  Now you fight someone who likes pain and is creative.”

Danielle hit a double punch.  One fist into each tit then threw her arms upward so the inside of her fist the thumb and index finger knuckles connected with Lacey’s jaw then threw her face forward and bit into Lacey’s skin on the chest bone.

“What the hell are you doing?”  The pain shot through Lacey and she ws pushed down and lost her bra.  Danielle Harris wanted this fight to a level Lacey had to get up for before it was to late.

Claws at the tits and when Lacey tried to power up.  Danielle moved enough and drove a knee between Lacey’s legs.  “Thought you were mad at me, thought you wanted this.  You wanted me all to yourself and here I am looking at your pain face.”

Lacey was able with just the power in her arms shove Danielle away.  Danielle got up as Lacey tried to massage all the pain away while rolling on her chest.  “She beat me… Her.  This is the great Lacey Chabert.”

Danielle took off her own bra she had terrific tits that looked larger because of short height.  “Yeah soak em in Dewan I’m going to hurt your friend.”

Danielle jumped for a stomp on Laceys back but Lacey moved thankfully then swung her leg sweeping out Danielles sending her down to her back.  Danielle did a wrestler fall to not hit her head and absorb some of the blow.

“This bitch needs a lesson.”  Jenna had never seen someone truly get under Laceys skin and bring out the anger.  The unbridled anger in Lacey Chabert though her body had taken abuse made it look even better somehow.

Danielle crawled towrd the cart.  “No bitch you have tortured me because you are not me.  IT was a fair fight and I won.”

Lacey kicked Danielle in the ass and Danielle ended up on the lower section of the cart.  “Get out and fight.”  Lacey was so angry she grabbed Danielles feet to drag her out.  Danielle put her weight down and the cart went upward and hit Lacey in the back fo the neck.

“Why did I let her bring that in.”  Jenna asked and Lacey was walking away holding the back fo her head.  Danielle on her feet cart up and her behind it.

Danielle removed a road sign and slammed it down on Lacey’s  back.  “This si so not what this is for.  Why did I let Danielle bring these in.”

“Because Lacey agreed thinking shed fuck me up instead of” Danielle went for it again but Lacey was on her knees caught the wrists of Danielle Harris and was overpowering her

Danielle let go and went forward her knee directly between Laceys legs.  Lacey legs buckled and Danielle caught the falling Chabert with her tits.  She held Lacey  between her tits looked at Jenna and grinded the tits into Laceys face.

Daneille let lacey drop then swung a big swing with the road sign cracking it on Lacey’s head.  She threw away the sign “You got lucky against me and I’m proving it.”

Danielle dragged Lacey toward Jenna “You got a issue with what I’m doing to your friend.  Both of you got a lucky win on your docket.”

Jenna got up “What are you doing?”  she looked at Lacey “She isn’t done.”

“You should have looked in the second cart.”  Danielle said then got taken down by Lacey Chabert who twisted into a slap and was between Danielles legs hitting slaps.

“You should have finished me when…”  Lacey stopped she heard a massive crack like a whip or a stick hitting skin.

“You think I was just going to go away bitch.”  Lacey turned around and Channing was up on his feet in shock at Jenna who was writhing at his feet.  Standing over Jenna with a kendo stick was Megan fox

“Megan.”  Crack.  Danielle had reached for a grocery cart pulled it forward into Lacey knocking her off.  Danielle got up it was Megans cart she was hiding in that was pushed for her she watched Megan begin to choke out Jenna.

Lacey was confused she felt she had to save her friend but she was fighting a woman who was flat out nasty.  Whatever she lacked due to her height Danielle made it up for it in her intentions were always as nasty as it got.

Danielle slammed the grocery cart into Lacey’s hip then walked away got the other cart and ran that into the other hip.  Channing Tatum was begging Megan to stop then saw good friend Lacey being owned and begged Danielle.

“Finish her like you said you wished you could… You can do it Danielle you can fucking do it.” 
Megan was sitting on Jenna’s back kendo stick on her mouth pulling back
“Lacey I had to get t his win and she wanted Jenna… I told you I’d hurt you and.”

“Come on do it, its an awesome idea… DO IT.  She got me here she was told about this and challenged lacey to this to sneak me in on my request and now you will pay for not accepting my rematch request by watching one of your best friends get stomped out.”

“Lacey I have to win and it helps that I  hate your guts and tired of people overlooking me.”  Danielle trapped one of Laceys feet on the underside of a grocery cart.  Then brought the other and trapped the other foot.  She looked at Megan and Megan was loving it “Scout wont believe Megan Fox watched me do this.”

Both of Laceys feet trapped in the grocery carts.  Legs up like she was in a stirrups getting her vagina checked by a OBGYN.  “Do it … “  Megan said devilishly and first Danielle separated the carts more .  “You asked for this Lacey!”

“Danielle you do this I will end you do you understand there wont be a way for you to stop me!”

“I’m not afraid of you but you are about to know why you should never have fucked me with me.”

“I never…”  Lacey never got to finish as Danielle stepped in and pussy punted Lacey.  Channing Tatum threw up, Jenna cried and Megan yanked the head of Jenna then smiled.

“Will you fight me again.”

“Leave Lacey alone aiee.”  Megan pulled back more on the hair and Danielle punted Lacey into the pussy once more.  Then she stomped her.

Danielle was maniacal repeating this.  Punt and stomp punt and stomp.  Channing was begging Megan to let his wife go and Jenna screamed “MAKE DANIELLE STOP.  LACEYS OUT.”

Danielle was not stopping the destruction of Lacey Chaberts pussy.  “God damn it Megan you want another fight and you want it here then make her stop.”

“You need to do anymore.”  Channing was walking over he heard his wife beg and if he were to  hear that it would be her submission.  This was different and the fight was over so Danielle did stop looked down at Lacey saw Channing then saw Megan knock out Jenna.  Channing turned and Megan walked away from Jenna “I got what I want and that’s a rematch with her in this place.  Now you sit back and let me take a picture of Danielle her foot between Laceys tits and flexing then I take one of your pathetic wife and send it to you so you know what your future is.”

(Upcoming: Jennifer Walcott vs Sara Jean Underwood; Anne Hathaway vs Mandy Moore; British Fight Pit; Dina Meyer vs Victoria Pratt rematch; Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton)

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
Re: Danielle Harris vs Lacey Chabert
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 11:06:05 PM »
Fan of beautifull jobbers