News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queen Melissa V.S. Ameliabor

• 10 Replies

Offline QueenMelissa

• Snapping necks and cashing checks!
Queen Melissa V.S. Ameliabor
« on: June 17, 2024, 04:32:48 AM »
I walk through the packed, old, rundown night club. I push a few drunk guys out of the way to make my way to the center of the crowd. I finally make it there and push my right hand through my hair, rolling my eyes in annoyance at how hard it was to make it there.

The announcer grabs the microphone and shouts into it. “For tonight’s entertainment, it’s Melissa versus Amelia!” A smile creeps across my face as he shouts my name, thinking about the extreme amount of cash I’ll be getting paid for volunteering for this fight. I rest my hands on my hips and look into the crowd. “This bitch better show up. Kill her and get rich!” I think to myself, hearing the crowd cheer with excitement.

Queen Melissa

{alt}

Ameliabor
Cashing checks and snapping necks!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
Re: Queen Melissa V.S. Ameliabor
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 01:21:47 PM »
Im entering the old night club saying to myself that is pretty cool to kill sluts and get a load of cash in exchange. Im heading for the center of the crowd.  There is a lot of people today. Guys are chearing me up as I get to the right place.  I get my bag off my shoulder and give it to a nice guy kissing him on the cheek.  Im wearing a purple top with a black legging.  My black thong getting out a bit in the back.

The annoncer call the match just before my entry to the center of the crowd.  "So that big tits slut is the one I need to kill tonight guys? I hope you are ready to use this cheap whore"

I look at you.  "So bitch! Time to die? I could tell you that its going to be ok but I will not be easy on you and you will suffer a lot for these guys' fun. They will love to rape your slutty body before I kill you"

Im raising my fists on my guard waiting for the bell ring watching you with a devil's smile.

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 02:21:53 PM »
Munching popcorn and enjoying a great fight! This will be a good one!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline marief (Sheena24)

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 05:45:57 PM »
ouch, poor Amelia

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 08:13:25 PM »
Get her Mel

Offline QueenMelissa

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2024, 09:58:33 PM »
I stand there and watch you toss your bag to the guy standing next to you. I look you up and down, raising an eyebrow. I listen to you talk and cross my arms under my chest and roll my eyes. “By the sound of it, I think they’d want you more” I chuckle and take a few steps at you. “Hopefully they don’t get too attached to you. Wouldn’t want them to be too disappointed when I snap your neck” I continue with a grin and bring my fists up. The announcer shouts “fight!!” And I immediately lift my right leg, sending a hard kick into your gut.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2024, 12:08:36 AM »
Interesting fight, I'm ready to see how these two girls fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2024, 01:27:04 PM »
"Stupid bitch it will be so good to destroy you! Hey guys keep my bag close, we will need the dildo in it to humiliate this cheap slut." 
As soon the annoncer shouts fight, you immediately lift your right leg and kick my gut.  I didnt saw you coming and recieve the hit moaning from the impact bending.  I saw an opening to strike. I use this opportunity to launch an uppercut between your leg to gain the upperhand quickly.

Offline QueenMelissa

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2024, 04:21:31 AM »
I feel my foot slam up and into your gut, forcing you to bend forward. “Yeah, you’re probably used to bending over like that!” I laugh at you before your fist slams into my crotch. I groan out and instantly bring my leg back and down to the ground, holding my crotch in my hands. I take a few steps back , my knees weak from your hit. “Fucking bitch!” I shout as the crowd cheers. I bring my hands back up and walk up to you, using my right hand to send a hard slap across your face.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2024, 04:15:55 AM »
The crowd cheer as I slam my fist on your crotch. "So slut you will have to blow them all if you cant use your cxnt after our fight." You are coming back on me and send an hard slap on my face with your right hand. 

At least you tried... I blocked your hand with my left arm and caught you by the hair with my right hand and tried to slam a head hit on your nose. "Here we go bitch I'm going to make you learn pain and you will need to breath in order to suck them all off."

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2024, 05:17:06 PM »
C'mon Amelia, don't toy with her, finish the bitch!!