News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Need For Power

• 1 Replies

Offline JessicaLove

A Need For Power
« on: June 17, 2024, 07:41:54 AM »
I was practicing, trying to improve my writing. Still it's a shame to waste. Hope you enjoy it :)

With a population of eight-hundred-thousand people, the tropical city was a bit too crowded for most people. Every store in the downtown area was always packed full of interesting people dressed for the hot humid climate. It was a good thing then that the stores were all equipped with air-conditioners that struggled to keep the typical room temperature in its place.

The breakroom of twenty-four seven convenience store was no different. Notebooks littered the room as a large portion of its employees were enrolled at the university down the street. It seemed more like an extension of the university instead of being a gas-station convenience store.

Jos sat highlighter in hand as she combed over the equations in her book. Her red shirt and denim jeans kept in line with the store colors. She stared down and combed her fingers through her hair. She didn’t like math and she never wanted to take the class, but it was a requirement to graduate. Her thin sharp eyes looked up at the clock as her mind wandered away.

All she needed was a reminder she thought. Anything to tell her that she was valuable, or maybe even powerful. Then she could get through the class and start her career. The girl she last had was a bit too timid for her. Jos’ firm stances and obsessive need to be better drove a wedge between them. It wasn’t long till they went their separate ways.

Her alarm rang, Jos flicked it off and rush to take her place at the register. A group of senior students barged through the door, each one louder than the last. One of them, a stout fellow, tripped over a case of soft drinks. His friends laughed at him as one of them stepped towards his fallen companion and offered his hand.

One good pull and the clumsy man was back with the others joking and playing. The kinder man of the group seemed to keep his distance behind them. Possibly embarrassed by the way his friends were acting. Jos watched the man curiously as he walked over to thirty-two count case of water. One good grip from a single hand, the man lifted the case and walked over to the counter.

His biceps flexed, large and hard. Jos had to force herself to look away as he waited for his friends to join him. She rang up the order, stealing glances at the man before her. Maybe she should say something, tell him a joke or ask about college. If he would let her have him, fuck him until there was nothing left to take.

Slender arms wrapped around his and Jos saw a woman in a black crop top and cotton shorts. The woman must have known that Jos wanted him because it was the only explanation for the way she flirted. Her hands reaching down towards his abdomen and a needy look on her face. So maybe Jos couldn’t have him now, but maybe someday.

She finished ringing up the order and took the receipt in hand. She took a pen next to the register, found her name on the receipt and jotted down her number. Dropping the pen, she bent over and stuck her ass up making sure he’d remember her and when she got back up, she could see his girlfriend didn’t like her.

“What’s this for?” the woman asked aggressively.
   “That,” Jos smiled “Is for when he gets tired of average.”
   “Average? What’s that supposed to mean?”
   “Well,” Jos looked the woman over “Ehm… I mean.”
   “You think I’m average?” the anger was clear “Funny coming from a girl like you.”
   “If ever you want,” Jos gestured to the receipt “You can test me.”

The woman grabbed the receipt and locked eyes with Jos.

“Maybe I will,” the woman looked to the man seeking permission.
   “What?” the man raised his brow “I don’t care. Do what you want.”
   “A little competition then?” Jos touched the woman’s hands invitingly.
   “A competition,” the woman scoffed “Sure.”

The woman’s name was Andrea, but she preferred Anne. She lived on the second floor of a fancy apartment. It must have been highly discounted though as the boat horns rang through the air every few minutes. Street vendors lined up all the way to the port, leaving the stench of dried fish everywhere. Jos pushed through arriving at Anne’s doorstep, a ring of the bell and Anne let her in.

They went straight to the bedroom; they knew this wasn’t for pleasure. Slipping out of their clothes they stole glances of each other. They both had small breasts, but Jos felt Anne’s was a little smaller than hers. In fact, Anne was smaller overall, with her tight body a dip under her sternum told Jos that this woman worked out a little.

Anne squirted some lube onto her hand and tossed the bottle to Jos. They rubbed it over their own clits, never loosing eye contact. Jos turned and rested on one leg, letting Anne see her perky round ass. Anne seemed to take it in, the relative size, the way it curved into the back of her legs. Jos knew, even if she wasn’t slender, there was still a lot to be grateful for.

“You’re too proud of that,” Anne broke the silence “It’s just a target you know. Easy to grip, easy to spank.”
   “Easy, only if you can handle it.” Jos shot back.

They approached each other, wrapping their arms around one another. Lips less than an inch apart, their nipples gently rubbing each other. Anne pulled Jos in, smashing in together. Jos’ head shot up as Anne left love bites on her neck.

“Mhmmm,” Jos’ heart pounded.

Jos grabbed Anne’s ass, pulled in tighter. Anne’s nails dug into her back. Both moaned, sensuality taking over. Then Jos slammed Anne against the wall. A glaring moment, then they rushed in.

Clashed into each other, Jos easily holds Anne on the wall. Her thigh rubbed firm on Anne’s clit. She smashed herself in Anne, grunts. Anne jumped, wrapped Jos in her legs. Both tumbled onto the floor. Fighting to top, Jos mounted Anne. Clits pressed together.

Pussies grinding, they held their moans back. Their fingers tangled, adding as much pressure as they could. Jos’ hips thrusted quickly as Anne’s wall fell. Wide eyed, lips pouted, Anne let go. Her body giving in to the pleasure.  Jos paused, watched Anne’s orgasm take her.

“Give up,” Jos’ ragged voice blurted “We don’t need to take it too far.”

Anne’s leg shot up, pressed Jos’ on her back. Jos watched Anne rise over her, daunting. Jos hid her moans as Anne’s grinded their clits. Much faster, more experienced. She couldn’t hold it in anymore, her breath broke into high pitched gasps. Anne eyes mocked as Jos’ orgasm shivers her.

“All the way,” Anne ordered “Till we can’t”
   “Wait…” Jos’ breathed out “wait…”

Anne was relentless. The pressure, speed overwhelming. Jos’ took it all. Her body trembled under her foe. Yet with every fiber she reached up, grabbed Anne and spun on top. Tired, still she drove in relentless.

Anne’s gasped struggled to challenge Jos’ turn was contrived. Her pussy swelled, it wanted Jos. She clawed at Jos and managed to scratch her breasts. They both cried out, wailing their cxnts at each other.

Jos fell forward, barely holding above Anne. Sweat dripping down on her foe. Last drive, neither left strong. Each toped with another exchange.

“no no no no no no nooOOUUHHH, BITCH!!!” Anne crunched into herself eyes desperate.

Jos sat back on the floor and watched Anne collapse splayed on the floor. Jos’ neck littered in hickeys, scratches on her breasts and back. Anne covered in sweat, chest heaving, and spent. The defeated woman reached for Jos but couldn’t muster the strength. Jos dropped herself into Anne’s arms.

“Do women flirt with your man often?” Jos asked.

Anne gave a confused nod.

“Good,” Jos slips her fingers in Anne.

Anne looked into Jos eyes, a cry for mercy.

“Break up with him,” Jos ordered “I’ll have him.”
   “no. I don’t want to” Anne cried back.
   “Alright, I guess you want more.”

Jos’ fingers worked hard, and Anne broke almost immediately. Her body shivered, her core cramping, shots of energy bounce through her body. Pleasure passed to pain long ago and Anne needed it to end.

“Leave him to me.” Jos whispered.

And Anne nodded.

The door opened and Jos saw the man from the store stand there. His face quizzical, obviously expecting his girlfriend instead. Jos smiled, turned and swayed walking towards the living room.

“Please come in!” Jos called back.
   “Wait,” the man called back “Aren’t you the girl from the store?”
   “Just come in will you.” Jos ordered.

The man did so, casually glancing around the room. He saw Anne sitting on her couch. Jos watched as he approached cautiously. Anne slammed her fists on his chest, he didn’t flinch. She was crying, tired.

“We should break up,” Anne spoke bluntly.
   “What?” the man complained “What did I do?”
   “Nothing,” Anne cried “You were perfect.”
   “I don’t understand.”
   “I… I…”

Anne was ashamed, she turned to Jos hoping for a way out. Jos lifted two fingers held together and Anne flinched.

“It needs to end James,” Anne managed to say, “You might enjoy her.”
   “Enjoy?” James complained “What are you talking about?”

Jos walked behind him, grabbed his dick. She forced him to face her.

“This is mine now,” Jos announced, “You’re going to enjoy me.”

Jos pulled James in and kissed him. She could tell he didn’t know how to feel about it. It was clear he wanted more yet was conflicted with his relationship. Anne saw it in his eyes when they parted lips.

“Oh, you liked it didn’t you?” Anne complained “Yep, we’re done.”
   “Wait!” James tried to stop her “The two of you are forcing me!”
   “JUST GET OUT! BOTH OF YOU!” Anne yelled.

James was hesitant but he left, Jos running to get in front of him. In the hallway she pulled up her jeans to make sure they wrapped neatly around her ass. Jame glanced but rushed to the parking lot. Jos tried to keep pace.

“Alright!” James argued “What did you do?”
   “I can show you,” Jos placed her hand on his arm “Do you have a crush?”

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: A Need For Power
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 09:30:52 AM »
This was a hot little story. Poor Anne! Thank you. I liked the fact that although she lost it was an actual contest between the 2.