News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Senior catfight - Patty vs Sally

• 20 Replies

Offline TitfightSally

Re: Senior catfight - Patty vs Sally
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2024, 09:17:14 PM »
I let out a yell as my back slams into the wall stunning me for a second but quickly comee to my senses as I feel Patty's cruel claws digging into my prefect tits! I howl like a wounded animal as i grab her wrists and try to pry her hands off my girls. When I fail to remove them them i hiss with anger and slam my knee up between her legs!

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2024, 11:19:41 AM »
Sally is showing the blonde who is boss!

Offline TitfightSally

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2024, 09:12:31 PM »
well it seems like Patty got pissy and ran off when she realized she was going to lose. None the less I want to thank everyone that voted and commented on the poll. I will be accepting challenges if anyone is interested.

Offline stacysmom

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2024, 10:39:47 PM »
well it seems like Patty got pissy and ran off when she realized she was going to lose. None the less I want to thank everyone that voted and commented on the poll. I will be accepting challenges if anyone is interested.

You must have missed my comment that said I wanted to take on the winner of this poll!!!

Congratulations to you Sally on your win, and what a great fight between you both!! Great job Sally, great job Patty!!
Back off bitch. She just fought a blonde. She should give a Red Head a chance this time.

Offline Janie_Catta

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2024, 08:46:03 PM »
I would of voted for Sally here but I don't think either one of those old sluts could give me much of a challenge

Offline kerry

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2024, 01:37:25 PM »
I did pull for Patty.  I don't see Janie able to take either one