News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Warehouse Brawl Heather versus Eva

• 38 Replies

Offline IrishHeather

Re: Warehouse Brawl Heather versus Eva
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2024, 11:47:50 PM »
My head snaps back like its been hit by a hammer from your left uppercut "Aaargghh!!" and as I bring my head back down and draw back my right balled up fist my mouth takes a hard straight right jab that sends the taste of blood into my mouth as my own right comes swinging hard around and crashes viciously into the left side of your face with a loud "THUD!!" as my own head snaps back from your right jab, and as the blood runs down from my lower lip and onto my chin, I send my own left jab that smashes hard straight into your nose with another loud "THUD!" and wasting no time Ive already drawn my right hand back and my left arm and fist up to the side left side of my face screaming out "COME ON cxnt, We are standing tit to tit trading punches!!"  Yt
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 11:51:51 PM by IrishHeather »

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2024, 12:29:28 AM »
You got this Heather!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2024, 03:02:59 PM »
What a good fight this will be. I hope to get a shot at Eva soon.  But heck, I'll take on the winner in this too.
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2024, 10:12:38 PM »
Standing next to Pat as this battle wages on and on, and I lean in and whisper into his ear!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2024, 11:10:20 PM »
another very even matchup,,an who can outlast who kind of thing

i'll give heather a slight edge.
the prez tramp

Offline falcon17

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2024, 02:39:08 AM »
voted for Heather just because shes sexy as fuck and knows how to brawl too

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2024, 05:12:48 AM »
My mouth bleeding as not only can I taste it but also feel it rolling down my chin and dripping onto my my breasts, my white zippered polo top is covered in sweat, blood and dirt from the dust flying around in the old warehouse, as the crowd is screaming, cheering and yelling out for their favorite as my we continue battering away at each other "FUCK YOU BITCH, WE WILL SEE WHOSE ON THAT STRETCHER!!" I scream out as you land not one but two solid punches that send my head snapping as well as a ringing in my head "ONE OF US WONT BE WALKING OUT OF HER BITCH!!" as I send my own right fist slamming into your gut, which causes you to slightly double over and I quickly follow it up with a hard left to the side of your jaw and mouth which sends your own spit filled blood flying, while finishing up my three punch combination with another right fisted hook that really snaps your head to the side as now we both begin to show the signs of bruises, swelling and blood!! Yt

Id like to give recognition to this amazing 3D site FPZ3D which is where this bitch found the two pictures she used and I am continuing with using them on my post!! Check out the site, its amazing work!!

Online RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2024, 07:42:37 AM »
I am standing next to Honey as we watch these two wildcats batter each other. The crowd in a full-throated roar as blood sprays off both brawlers.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2024, 03:48:05 AM »
One hell of a fight and each of your pics are mouth watering fantastic

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2024, 11:43:31 AM »
Walks in seeing this great fight! Both are giving it their all. Cheering my girl Heather on. But loving this fight

Offline stacysmom

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2024, 07:53:23 PM »
My vote is for Heather.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2024, 07:59:28 PM »
Looking at the damage done by you and Heather feeling the hate that could be cut with a knife

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2024, 02:09:32 AM »
Go Heather!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2024, 06:23:03 PM »
My cheek swelling and blood dripping onto my breasts since my white zippered sleeveless polo has long come undone and has fallen off and as my head snaps violently upward from your uppercut, my heavy breasts swing upward as I send my own left fist slamming straight into your mouth again "BAMMMM!" only to have my head rocked to the side from your hook that comes crashing into my already swollen cheek!! and almost at the sametime you send your left fist swinging upward as I send my right fist swinging upward and we both crash our fists into each others chins sending our heads snapping upward and both heavy sets of breasts swinging upward also, as I stagger slightly backwards but catch myself, and swing my left fist back and then send it crashing into your belly, right at the upper portion of your ribs and right below those fucking cow tits of yours!!  YT

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2024, 09:55:59 PM »
This is a h@ll of a catfight. You two are really going at it!