News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Warehouse Brawl Heather versus Eva

• 38 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Warehouse Brawl Heather versus Eva
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2024, 05:05:40 AM »
Awesome post Heather and gorgeous pic of yourself.  I know you hear that a lot and I’m sure you like hearing it But it is the truth and love the pic

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2024, 05:20:32 AM »
Go Heather!! You got this.  Great fight already and just a few more days to go.
Mia is waiting...

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2024, 05:27:06 AM »
What a good fight this will be. I hope to get a shot at Eva soon.  But heck, I'll take on the winner in this too.

Bitch!! You better not worry about taking on either of these girls.  What you need to worry about is what I'm going to do to you the next time I get you in the ring!!! And it won't be pretty, I guarantee you that!!
Mia is waiting...

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2024, 07:21:37 AM »
It seems Evamarie's account was deleted. She DID NOT delete it. She contacted me and said it disappeared. So, the poll will have to be ended. It was a great fight and the winner was in doubt. I want to thank all who commented and voted.

Online ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2024, 06:52:51 AM »
What a good fight this will be. I hope to get a shot at Eva soon.  But heck, I'll take on the winner in this too.

Bitch!! You better not worry about taking on either of these girls.  What you need to worry about is what I'm going to do to you the next time I get you in the ring!!! And it won't be pretty, I guarantee you that!!

Too bad this poll ended. It was getting good.  :(

As for you,Mia. I never worry about you either, so anytime you think you're woman enough, step right on up and take your punishment!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2024, 06:55:45 AM »
Irish Heather and Eva started a poll. Eva lost her profile, but they continued the fight. This is the fight in the warehouse. They held nothing back and I could feel the hate just watching them.   

Heather: My cheek swelling and blood dripping onto my breasts since my white zippered sleeveless polo has long come undone and has fallen off and as my head snaps violently upward from your uppercut, my heavy breasts swing upward as I send my own left fist slamming straight into your mouth again "BAMMMM!" only to have my head rocked to the side from your hook that comes crashing into my already swollen cheek!! and almost at the same time you send your left fist swinging upward as I send my right fist swinging upward and we both crash our fists into each other's chins sending our heads snapping upward and both heavy sets of breasts swinging upward also, as I stagger slightly backwards but catch myself, and swing my left fist back and then send it crashing into your belly, right at the upper portion of your ribs and right below those fucking cow tits of yours!!  YT

Evette: Exchanging uppercuts between each other as well as straight hard jabs and hooks as I've lost the distinction between the blood coming from my mouth and lips, or from my nose, as I can feel the tightening on my cheek as its already began to swell but as you send your uppercut that slams hard right into my diaphragm, I double over in pain as well as gasping for breath!

My vision blurred but I can still see enough and in time as your jerk your leg upward trying to send your knee up into my face, but before your able, I send both my arms and hands around your thigh clamping my claws down into your leg flesh and lift your leg up as high as I can as I stand upright and we both go crashing down backwards onto a pile of wooden pallets onto our backs, massive breasts bouncing and hanging to the side as I can hear the wood crackling as it breaks, and as you roll up onto your knees, I quickly get up on mine and slam my huge breasts onto your back as my right hand snatchs a handful of your hair and my left hand begins to send wild hard left hooks crashing into the side of your face over and over and over again.

"This is going to end badly for you cxnt, Im going to make sure you never want to face me again!!"  Yt

heather: My back is on fire from crashing through the wooden pallets but I wasnt the only one that crashed through the wooden pallets, as I rolled up to my knees I feel you quickly mash your cow tits onto my back and I scream out in pain as I feel you snatch my hair and wrench my neck "Aaaaaaaarrgggghhh!!" then I feel your left fist come crashing into the side of my face "get off of me youuuuuuu fucking cuuuuunt!!" as your fist continues to slam hard into my already bruised and reddened cheek, my huge breasts hanging downward as I swing my left elbow back catching you in your mouth with a loud "CRAAAACK!" as I feel your grip on my hair loosens and I roll quickly onto my back and send my left fist crashing into your mouth hard "BAM!" and I waste no time and send my right fist quickly up and smasing into your mouth also "BAM!" "I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BITCH!!'    yt

evette: My mouth busting open even more as my head violently jerks backward from your elbow crashing into my mouth, and as my head jerks backward and Im slightly dazed as my hand rips out of your long dirty blonde hair, and I love hearing you scream out in pain, before you roll completely onto your back and you slam your left fist hard into my mouth again, sending more blood spitting from my lips, as I ball up my right fist, still with strands of your hair between my fingers and send it swinging and crashing into the side of your left cheek again "CRAACK!!"

Your head snapping to the side on the wooden pallets but not before your right fist comes crashing hard again into my mouth which sends me rolling off of you and onto my side and then rolling off the pile of wooden broken pallets down onto the floor "BAM......ughh!!" 

For the first time since this fight has started we are separated from each other and the violently punches that we have been sending into each others faces over and over again, I gasp for breath and spit alot of blood from my mouth as I can feel the tightening on my cheek which I know has turned colors and is swollen, and as I roll onto my huge breasts and belly, and push myself up to my knees, my breasts hanging heavily downward towards to dirty warehouse floor, I never take my eyes off of you as I see you first sitting up, your fat tits hanging downward as I see the blood on your mouth and nose as well, and the beginnings of a huge swollen cheek and black eye, as you get to your knees, still on the wooden pallets!   Yt

heather: My face is beyond aching, we have both battered each other for a very long period of time, as I slowly get to my knees on the broken wooden pallets, glaring down at you "YOU DONT LOOK SO GOOD cxnt!!" I scream out at you, my heavy breasts covered in sweat and blood from my lip and nose, and maybe even my eye, not sure, because my cheek has swollen up "FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU LOOK ALOT WORSE THAN I DO!!" you scream back as I see you getting up off your knees, your only in your shorty daisy dukes as I slowly get up off my knees, my massive breasts weighing heavily but standing proudly as I glare down at you "WE SHALL SEE WHO IS THE LAST BITCH STANDING!!" and I lunge off of the pallets slamming into your body with my massive breasts into yours as my momentum drives you backwards and we both instantly send both of our hands up into each others hair yanking, pulling, and wrenching each others heads backwards, sideways and forward as I keep mashing my body and breasts into yours until we slam to a halt when your fat ass and back get rammed into a wooden table thats against a wall in the warehouse, and I wrench your head backwards and drive my heavy breats into yours bending you backwards over the table!!  Yt

evette: Feeling your heavy breasts mashing down on mine as my back gets bent hard over the edge of the dusty table my scalp is on fire as I continue to jerk and yank your head side to side and front to back, not having a very good position or leverage as I spit right into your face a mixture of blood and saliva which gives me exactly what I wanted, you being somewhat blinded and me being able to drive my breasts hard up and back into yours as I twist your head and jar our bodies and spin us around and now your ass and lower back are rammed into the edge of the table.

"My turn to mash my heavy breasts down onto yours BITCH!" as I lean all my body weight, yank with all my strength on your head and pull and bend your body backwards over the table as I mash and press my heavy breasts down onto yours and as I glare down into your eyes, I quickly and viciously drive my knee up hard in between your thighs and ram my knee hard into your pussy with a loud "THUD!!" as I feel your grip on my hair fo weak and your body loosen up from fighting back slightly as your body gives way to me bending you backwards over the table top and we actually manage to get out bodies onto the table, with me positioned on top of you!  Yt

heather: My back feeling like it's going to snap from the weight of your fat body and cow tits smashing down on mine as your grip in my hair and yanking down so hard then I feel this electric jolt from your knee ramming up hard into my pussy that kind of sends such a painful feeling rush through my body as my grip on your hair eases up and  I actually slip onto the table giving my back quick relief as the pain continues to send numbing jolts through my body as I was now on my back on the table, but now you actually climb quickly onto the table and on top of me, and as we both continue yanking and pulling each other's hair, I feel your heavy breasts smashing down on mine!! I regrip your hair tight with my right hand and yank your head backwards as I swing my left fist hooking around and smash it hard into the side of your face!! "BAM!!" my left leg hanging down off the table as I try and wiggle my right leg out from underneath of yours so I can try swing both of them around your body to leg scissors, but I'm still struggling to get my right leg free "GET OFF OF ME cxnt!!" as I swing my left fist around again slamming it hard into the side of your face again!! "BAM!!"  yt

evette: You snatch hold of my hair and yank my head back hard as I continue bearing my heavy breasts down onto of you as I feel you trying to wiggle your one leg that is trapped under my legs free, and as my scalp feels the burning sensation from your hair yanking, I quickly swing my left hand out around and with all my fingers flexed, I slam my palm onto your throat and begin to dig my nails into your neck flesh and squeeze your throat as hard as I can with my left hand, then "BAM!!" you send your fist crashing into my mouth!

"Fuck you bitch, is that all you got??" blood dripping from my mouth down my yanked back head onto my chin and down onto your breasts as I send my right fist crashing into your mouth "BAM!" and then I take another hard fist to my mouth, as I can feel my lips split even wider and then blood dripping more, only for me to send my own right fist slamming straight into your mouth "BAM!!"

My head still jerked back as I swing my right hand up now and slam my palm onto your neck also and now with both my hands and fingers wrapped around your neck and my heavy breasts mashing down onto your heavy breasts, my head yanked back as I use all my leverage to begin choking you even harder with both of my hands!!  Yt

heather: Coughing gasping and choking, not only because of you wrapping your fucking fingers and digging your claws into my neck and squeezing, but also the blood from my own mouth running down into my throat, as you continue to squeeze my throat, as I bring my right leg up and slam my foot down hard onto the table as I yank your head side to side with my right hand, and then as I continue to gasp, I yank your head to the left and at the same time I swing my left fist up and around slamming it hard into the side of your face "THUD!" and drive my right foot down hard onto the table thrusting my hip upward rocking you upward, and as your body bounced upward, I jerk your head again and also swing my left fist and slam it hard again into the side of your face "THUD!" and also slamming my right foot again down and thrusting upward only this time I drove upward so hard while yanking your head by your hair and we exploded hard off of the table and go crashing down onto the hard dirty dusty warehouse floor!!  Yt

evette: Hearing your gasps and coughing from my fingers and claws choking the life out of you and digging my nails into your flesh has been music to my ears, as I have gotten such a rush from it, that Ive neglected to stay focused and after not one, but two vicious fists slamming into my face, and two perfectly timed hip thrusts I feel our bodies rolling and then crashing down hard onto the hard warehouse floor next to the pile of brokek pallets!

Our bodies crash down onto the hard floor together at first, my claws still wrapped around your neck and digging my nails into your flesh, and your hand buried in my hair, that is until we crash violently to the floor and break apart, my face is a swollen bruised and bleeding mess, as is yours also swollen, bloody and bruised, my huge breasts bounce as my body crashes to the floor, and as we both seem to gasp for breath, and maybe take a quick rest and break from beating on each other but as I glare across at you and see the damage that I have done to you and then realize that I just want to finish beating the fuck out of you!!   

My break is over and the rage and anger has once again consumed me and as I contemplate the next wave of evil punishment I want to dish out to you, I see the broken wooden pallets and I quickly reach over and grab one of the broken boards with my right hand and without hesitation I swing it around and slam the board hard across the front of both your fat huge breasts while your on the ground "CRAAAACK!!" YT

heather: Crashing hard onto the floor, but at least I've gotten that cxnts fingers off of my throat as I feel the burning on my neck from your nails that were digging into me, and as I gasp and take in each and every much needed breath taken in, and as I finally get the rest or break that had been much needed, as this fight, brawl, war, battle that has been waging on forever has no end in sight yet, and as I get to my knees "CRAAAACK!!" my massive heavy breasts get cracked across hard across them by a fucking board from one of the pallets that sends my body screaming and crashing backwards onto my back bent over on my legs and ass, my hands quickly slam down onto the floor to keep myself from falling completely over, I scream out in pain "Aaaaaaaarrrrghhhh!!" and as I see you draw your arm back again, holding the board and ready to strike me across my breasts again, I quickly roll across the dirty warehouse floor and away as I hear the board crashing and crackling across the floor, missing me by inches as I roll across just to get away, and as I roll away just to escape as continue swinging that board but in my rolling attempt to escape I roll across a pile of chains as the board crashes down on the ground again, and I quickly grab hold of one end of the chains as you catch me and almost at the same time as you crack the board across my lower back and I've swung the chain backwards and then slammed it across your big fat cow breasts with a loud clanging hard sound against you as metal chain slams hard against busty breast flesh!  Yt

evette: The board cracks hard across the lower portion of your back which sends you bending backwards and staggering in pain, but at the same time, the chain that you have swung around catches me fully across both my huge big full heavy breasts and nipples which sends me screaming "Eeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii!" and crumbling backwards, as I drop the board and instantly swing both my hands up to both my breasts covering them, rubbing them and cupping them to see if or how much damage has occurred.

Dropping onto my ass as I gasp and continue screaming out in pain as I rub my breasts again and then swing them down onto the floor, and just as I do, I look up at you just in time as your swing that chain straight down at me and I quickly drive my feet down onto the ground and hands and slide backwards across the dirty floor, as the chain comes crashing down onto the floor right between my legs "YOU FUCKING cxnt!!" as I continue sliding backwards to make some space between this crazy ass cxnt and myself, and as I do you swing that chain down hard onto the floor again with aloud "CLANG!" 

Sliding across the floor, glaring hate at you "I TOLD YOU BITCH ONE OF US WASNT WALKING OUT OF HERE!!" you scream out at me, and the chain comes crashing down this time across my right thigh as I scream out in pain "Eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii!" but as I have slid backwards I have slid my sexy ass right into a small pile of breaks and as my hand comes across one, I grasp one of the small bricks in my right hand and as you raise that chain again to swing it down, I quickly throw that small brick at you as it flies through the air at the same time as the chain comes "CLANGING!" down onto the floor, the brick slams hard into your left huge breasts with a loud "SMACCCCK!!" Yt

heather: "Aaaaarggggghhh!!" My hand goes loose and the metal chain falls from my grasp to the hard dirty floor, as I stumble backwards screaming out in pain, I swing my right hand up cupping my left breast and begin to rub it, feeling the welting and impression from the brick that bitch has thrown at me, the corner of the break has also hit my rib just below my breast and I can feel the tenderness as I cough and try to take in some deep breathes "Yeah bitch, one of us isn't walking out of here bitch!!" as I glare over at you

heather: Your slowly getting up as I notice the huge welt across your big fat tits, as well as the limp your having from the chain slamming down across your right thigh as the welt has already formed and showing "LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAVING TROUBLE WALKING OR STANDING ON THAT LEG BITCH!" as I keep clutching my side that the brick hit and trying to take in deep breaths but I'm struggling with each breath as I slowly strut towards you and you slowly limp and strut towards me!! Yt

evette: Staring across at you, noticing that you're favoring your side that the break hit, and making a mental note of that, as I'm sure you're making a mental note that I'm limp on my right leg due to that fucking chain slamming across it!! "YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE, YOU LOOK LIKE AN UGLY MESS YOU FUCKING cxnt!!" 

We start limping towards each other me on my right leg, you are clutching and favoring your right-side breast and ribs "YOUR FACE DONT LOOK ANY BETTER BITCH, AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU ARE FAR MORE UGLY NOW THAN YOU WERE BEFORE!" 

Before you're even able to finish the last word from your busted mouth I swing a hard right hook that slams into your face "BAM!" as I stumble a bit on my sore right leg, as I try to send a hard straight left jab at your mouth to shut you up!  Yt

heather: Both of us seemingly stalling or at least buying time to possibly recharge, but the damage that we both have gotten throughout this battle will not go away anytime soon, we both will need a long time to recover, and as we both get in range my head snaps to the side from your hard right hook, my sore swollen breasts swing side to side as my matted dirty hair flips, and the blood splatters from my mouth, as I stagger and cough but see your left jab snapping straight at me and I duck slightly down as your left just misses and I already have balled my right fist up and send it swinging from downward and slamming it in a nasty hard uppercut to your chin that cracks into your chin snapping your head backwards as I clutch my right side from being outstretched as I stagger forward towards you ready to send my left fist swinging in a hook at your face!! Yt

evette: My head snapping violently up and backwards from your right fist as my own blood splatters all over my face as I stumble backwards hard on my limping right leg only to feel your left hook come crashing into the side of my face snapping my head to the side as I drop down to my knees hard, blood dripping from my lips and nose, as my leg and body gives out and my heavy breasts bounce as I hit the floor!

I'm beyond exhausted and in pain as I'm kind of slumped on my knees, my heavy breasts just hanging downward, welted and bruised, slightly bigger than normal from being swollen as my knuckles are red, and busted open, as I see you walking towards me slowly, your clutching your side, the blood is dripping from your face, and I smirk through my busted open lips as I see your welted and swollen breasts, and as you get closer I scream out in pain when you snatch hold of my hair and yank my head upward, and as I stare at you through my swollen right eye, I have balled up my left fist and I viciously swing it upward between your legs slamming my fist so hard into your pussy that I hear a cracking sound, not sure if it's my hand or your pelvic, but I waste no time and send my right fist swinging in a hook that crashes hard into the side of your ribs that the brick hit!    Yt

heather: Your uppercut brings a numbness and shock that sends my body into a pain like it's never had before, as I drop to my knees as my breasts bounce down and then up, and as they bounce up I wince out in pain as your fist slams into my already damaged rib, as I clutch my rib with my left hand as I cough and spit blood out, not sure if the blood is from my lips or actually from me spitting up blood from my damage rib "you fucking bitch, this isn't over!!" as I drop my right arm down to my side to protect my right ribs and I quickly send a nasty left hook that slams into the side of your face hard! "CRAAACK!!" yt

evette: My head snaps hard to the side as more blood comes from my mouth from your vicious left hook that sends not only my head snapping, but also my shoulders and breasts twisting and bouncing, my body is exhausted and barely can maintain being upright as I slam my right hand down onto the hard dirty floor to keep from falling over and as I push myself back upright with my right hand and arm I draw my left fist back and send a hard jab to your mouth that slams hard right into your mouth and chin "BAM!!"  YT

heather: I see my hook has landed and landed hard as you are barely able to stay up, but before I'm able to send another punch you are able to slam a left fist straight into my mouth snapping my head backwards hard as my body jerks backwards and I almost fall back onto my back, but I quickly drop my right arm down onto the ground to keep myself from falling backwards, my heavy sore swollen breasts hanging to the sides as blood rolling down my chin as I push myself upright enough to send my own left fist jabbing straight out at your mouth that slams hard and snaps your head back!  Yt

evette: Your left fist slams hard straight into my mouth snapping my head backwards and blood not only running down my chin as well as down the back of my throat, my hair isnt flying anymore, the sweat, the dirt and the blood has matted my hair down to my scalp and face, as my body and breasts  bend backwards slightly and with all my last bit of strength I try and seize my opportunity.

You dropping your right arm down to keep falling backwards, you have opened up your injured ribs and as you have, I ball up my left fist, and as I bring myself back upright, I draw back my left fist and send a vicious hook slamming into your ribs on the right side again with a loud "THUD!" as I hear you gasp out for breath I draw my left back again and slam my left fist again into your ribs with another loud "THUD!" as you gasp again for breath and fold over to your side as I lunge on top of you bending you backwards onto your back and begin to position myself with my ass on your belly trying and begin swinging my fists at your face, left fist, right fist!  Yt

heather: Tasting and spitting blood as you slam your fist not once but twice into my ribs that are already damaged from that damn brick, and as you lunge at me driving me onto my back and I begin to feel your left and rights slamming into my already battered face, as I slide my arms and hands out keeping them away from my sides so you are unable to trap them, and as the blood rolls down my face and I slide my arms and hands out, my right hand bumps into something, and I realize my hand has found that brick that bitch had thrown and slammed into my ribs, and as I take another right fist to my mouth, I grasp the brick in my right hand and with all my strength and energy I swing my right hand and that brick and it crashes hard into the left side of your head "CRAAAAAACK!!" yt

July 2 4:35 PM evette: The blood splattering left and right from your mouth and nose as I hit you over and over again, and as I draw back my right fist "BAM!!" My eyes go blurry, and teary, my head begins to ring, and I can't hear anything, and then the next thing I know is I'm falling over onto my side as I feel the wetness rolling down the side of my forehead and cheek.

I'm not sure or very coherent for more than a moment as I'm actually kind of numb and barely able to move as I can smell the damp dustiness of the warehouse floor and barely able to see anything or anyone as my back is now flat on the floor and I can feel the wetness rolling down my neck and my heavy breasts sore, swollen and hanging from their sheer weight to the side of my body as I just lay there, not even sure if Im taking a breath or even moving but I'm just there and numb!! Yt

heather: Blood running from both side of my mouth and nose, my eyes full of tears from the pain that was inflicted from your uppercut to my sweet tender pussy, as Im dazed, my body is exhausted, my breasts have the impression of a board welted on them and my lower back feels like it's been run over by a truck from that same board, as my ribs on my right side might either be cracked or severely bruised as its hard for me to breath in and out, and I know that my right breasts is bleeding from that same damn brick, but now at least I've gotten that fucking cxnt off of me by slamming what I hope was the same brick that she slammed into my breast and ribs!! To exhausted and sore to really move as I lay here on my back as that bitch has slumped over right next to me, on hers, my huge breasts heaving up and down as I lay here and I can see that bitch is still alive because her cow udders are heaving up and down as well, and I'm so tired and sore that at the moment the only thing I'm able to do is bring my left arm over across my big sore breasts and send a hard nasty backhanded knuckle smash across your mouth with a loud "CRACK!!" Yt

evette: My head ringing, my eyes glazed, but the sounds of the crowd still echoing in my ears, my body numb but I don't feel this bitch pouncing on me, Shes not straddling me and finishing me off, Shes not ending this war that we have had, my arms feel like breaks as the lay limp next to my side, my huge beaten and bruised breasts heaving up and down, and then all of a sudden "BAM!" I'm slammed in my mouth with a back hand from that fucking bitch, as my head bounces off the hard dirty dusty floor, as I see stars and blood bursts from my lip again.

Completely confused on why this cxnt hasn't capitalized on her knocking me in the head with that brick, unless Shes laying dazed and unable to move next to me, as I slowly turn my head to the side, and I see that cxnts huge battered cow tits heaving up and down slowly like mine, and then "BAM!" that bitches back hand comes slamming into the side of my face again, sending stars in my eyes, but also having me start to come to my senses as I muster up my own energy.

I draw my right arm slowly across my huge sore swollen breasts, and with every bit of power I can get out of me, I ball up my right fist and swing my arm from the shoulder then the elbow out and smash my right back fist into your mouth with a loud "CRACK!!"   YT

July 3 5:14 PM heather: The energy is slowly coming back to my body, my face bruised and bloody as I get ready to push myself upward and then I get slammed right in the mouth by that bitches backhand cracking me right in my mouth "THUD!" blood rolls down my cheek and chin as I moan out "Ugh!" in pain but also makes me infuriated that your backhand slammed into my mouth, and as I continue to push myself upward to a seated position, I look around as the crowd of onlookers are just looking with gapping mouths at the fight that has just gone on and isn't over yet, I you still laying but slowly stirring on your back and I also see the chain that I had used to beat you with bitch, and as I lean forward and stretch my arm out, my huge breasts mashing down on my thighs as I slowly grab the chain with my outstretched right arm and hand and dragging it across the floor as the metal clangs softly until I have the long chain pulled up to me, and I sit back all the way, my energy back to me more and more as I take in deep and deeper breathes grabbing the other side of the chain in my left hand, as I heave my breasts out in a deep breath, spin around, and lunge on top of you slamming and mashing my breasts down hard ontop of yours bitch, as the blood drips off of my lips and chin and I slam the chain down across your throat hard, holding it close and tight on each side of your throat!! "I TOLD YOU BITCH, ONE OF US WONT BE WALKING OUT OF HERE!!"  YT

evette: My backhand finds its target when I hear the sound of hand flesh smacking that bitches big fat bloody mouth, but I'm still to dazed to mount any form of full on attack, and as I try to get my strength and power, what's left of it back, I see this bitch sitting upright, her back is to me and ohhhhhh how I wish I had the energy to attack her with her back to me, but as I try to push myself up, my arms strain, my breasts feel heavier than normal and I just take a break for a bit.

Resting before I try to sit upright myself and then the feeling of cold metal comes crashing across my throat as well as heavy flesh breasts smashing me down back onto my back as you have launched yourself on top of me with that damn metal chain again, only this time you have it tightly stretched across my throat as I gasp and cough spitting blood from my lips as my legs finally have found their strength and begin to kick and stomp on the floor as my arms swing out and upward latching my hands into your hair yanking your head trying to pull and get you off of me as the cold chain across my throat feels like 100lbs is crushing down on me.  Yt

heather: Your hands latch onto my hair "Aaaaaaaarghhhhhh still got some fight in you cxnt?? Well I'm going to make sure that you don't when I done!!" as my head gets yanked back, but your strength isn't what it was at the beginning of this war, as I hear you gasping for breath, and spitting blood while I hold the chain tight down around your throat, as your legs keep kicking, and I keep mashing my heavy breasts down on yours, then I feel your right hand slip out of my hair, then your left hand slips out of my hair, and I slide my knees upward pinning your arms under each of them, as your legs kicking slow and then I hear them drop down onto the dirty warehouse floor, as your coughing slows to a gurgle, before your eyes roll back into your head and go shut.  Yt

evette: My legs drop down to the dirty warehouse floor, as do my arms drop to my sides, and as I take my last bloody gagging breath before passing out, I scream out at you "FUCK YOU cxnt, THIS ISNT OVER!!" and then as I cough and gag before my eyes roll back, and then finally close shut, my body is limp beneath this fucking cxnt!! Yt

heather: I release the chain that my fingers and hands had such a tight grip on it that they had turned white from holding it so tight, and as this bitch goes limp beneath me, all I can do is roll over onto my side off of this cxnt, my body is exhausted and battered, my face bloody and bruised and my breasts are heaving up and down taking in deep breaths which is the only indication that I'm still alert and not knocked out like that cxnt is!! I look over at Pat, and say "Thank you for setting this up!!" Yt

Yesterday 1:41 PM Rossi7112: I stand and clap for both of you. I wave the EMT's in to tend to you both

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2024, 01:57:51 AM »
wow by one vote
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Sophiefaye

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2024, 04:18:26 PM »
Take that brick out of the warehouse and Heather has gotten her ass beaten badly!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2024, 08:33:54 PM »
Take that brick out of the warehouse and Heather has gotten her ass beaten badly!!
Even without that brick I would have beaten her ass, or yours!!