News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Corinna vs Trish: Sisters Meet a Guy

• 6 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Corinna vs Trish: Sisters Meet a Guy
« on: June 23, 2024, 01:55:59 PM »
My name is Trish.  I grew up in a rough section of Rhode Island in the 1980s.  Which, in the 1980s, meant pretty much the entire state, except for the tourist section of Newport.  Which is where we took our family vacations, since we couldn't afford to go anywhere else.  All of my classmates would spend school vacations at Disney World (then, Epcot too) in Orlando--it had just opened in 1971, and was adding more and more rides every year.  Only later did I find out that their parents and grandparents had taken on debt to finance the excursions, so it's not that those families were any better off than mine--they were just more reckless financially.  I spent my childhood resentful at my parents, but I've long since forgiven them.

Ah, my parents .... or should I put quotation marks around that word, and call them my 'parents'?  I was biologically connected to my Dad .... I think, as a paternal uncle.  And my older sister, Corinna, may have been the actual biological daughter of my stepmother.  You might me wondering how I don't know these things.  In the 1970s and 1980s, conversations like that were taboo.  Parents wanted as many children as they could afford in order to get the tax deduction, and kids just wanted a roof over their head till they could get their high school degree and get a job.  It was a very Hansel & Gretel world, filled with evil witches and the specter of hunger.  Which is why everywhere craved hearing the Disney version of all the classic fairy tales.  Not the unpredicted version (you realize by now how dark the start of Bambi is, right?).

So, Corinna was my older sister.  But we're not related.

And we couldn't have been more different.

She did well at school; I flunked test after test.  She had raven color hair; I had red.  We were both introverted; but she was also shy, and I was outgoing.  She scared away boys, I attracted them.  I was athletic, she was a klutz. 

Our differences worked in our favor for most of our childhood--we complemented each other socially, rather than competing on the same territory.

And she somehow figured out a way to get into a scholarship program at URI, and went away to school.  A college girl .... in our family.  None of us could believe it.

We almost pulled have a Happily Ever After ending that would have made Disney proud.

Until a boy came between us.

That was another difference between the 1980s and now.

Now, they teach young girls, "No boy is worth fighting over."

In the 1980s, girls were taught, "Ladies don't fight.  Unless it's over a man."

So, Corinna and I had a fight over a boy. 

And that's an understatement.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Corinna vs Trish: Sisters Meet a Guy
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 06:33:49 PM »
When Corinna was away at URI for her freshman year, I had a lot more privacy in my home on school days, after school, before my parents got home from work.  I had a year as a bona fide 1980s latch-key kid.  At first I enjoyed the quiet, and spent most of the time napping or masturbating.

But as Sepember turned to October, that got a little too repetitive and boring.  There was a rich (by Rhode Island standards) bad boy at school named Scott, and I let him know my house (and bedroom) was chaperone-free after school.  Scott got the clue, and we started hanging out.  A little bit of fucking, but not as much as I assumed he would want.  The mature version of me would later learn that if you don't make a guy do much work for your pussy, he won't want it as much.  But at 18, I was oblivious to these adult nuances.

Instead, he seemed to want to watch after-school TV.  Lots of the Munsters.  Speed Racer.  Batman--the Adam West-Burt Ward version with the colorful costumes and the <<<POW>>> and <<<WHAP>>> cue cards when they would fistfight the bad guys.

He really liked when Batgirl was on.  That would get him hard everytime.

And then when Batgirl would have a villain to fight .... he would start kissing me.  And then the few episodes she actually did fight .... he would position my hand around his cock, and ask me to give him a hand job.  But he would keep his eyes fixed on the TV the entire time.  It made me jealous that he found the actress playing Batgirl to be prettier and sexier than me. 

I asked what it would take for me to be prettier and sexier than Batgirl.  Like ... what if ..... I had a fight with Batgirl?  And what if he beat her up?

He was kind of a jerk about it.  He said, "Pffft, you could never beat up Batgirl."

I pouted the rest of the afternoon.

Then thought about it all night.

Time Out, I thought.  Wasn't he aware that I had been in fight?  At school, in the parking lot after football games, at the mall, at Horseneck Beach during the summer?

Maybe he hadn't heard.  Part of the luxury of growing up on "the right side of the tracks" like he had is you got to choose your hangout spots.  You didn't get INTO trouble because you were less likely to be AROUND trouble.  Even tho I had been in 8 or 9 girlfights, maybe he hadn't seen ANY of them.

One Saturday morning, he was over my house watching Saturday morning wrestling.  Wendy Richter, a bad-ass Long Island redhead with hairsprayed big hair, was fighting another girl in the ring.  I knew the drill.  I grabbed my boyfriends cock and stroked out.

He was about to cum.

I looked him in the eye and said, "Ya know .... I've been in girlfights.  And I'm good at it."

He pushed my face down and came on it.

I thought I would hate it.

But I didn't.  I loved it.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2024, 07:16:38 PM »
You might be wondering, 'Why so many fights, Trish?  Were you, like, in a gang or something?'. 

There WERE informal girl gangs in 1980s Rhode Island.  But those girls got in fewer fights, not more.  If you were known to be in a gang, or not officially in one but protected by one, no one would mess with you for fear of getting jumped by the entire gang.

So, I was a loner with no protection.  And if I dated a guy too soon after he had just seen another girl, even a girl I didn't know [even from 4 towns away] ...... well, that other girl would ask around about who I was, where I hung out .... and would hang out there too until she found me there.  And me laying low usually just delayed the inevitable, since she would just call me at home if I missed one or two nights at my supposedly-designated hang-out spot.  [I say 'supposedly' because the 1980s grapevine had very spotty information in it.  My hang-out range was pretty narrow since I had no car of my own.  I never set foot in half the places I was rumored to hang out.  But you get the idea.]

For my first handful of girlfights, I got by on pure adrenaline--pre-fight adrenaline to get me to show up, during-the-fight adrenaline to guide me on how to hit and pull hair and kick, post-fight adrenaline to ease the pain of the bruises, cuts, and scratches.

The scratches were the worst.  They took the longest to heal--some still haven't, 40 years later.

But the more girlfights I was in, the better I got at it.

A friend asked me once where I learned "to fight like that."

I told her the truth.

I didn't learn anywhere.  I just always knew.

I was a girlfight prodigy.

To be continued.....

Offline Cali_teen

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 05:37:23 AM »
I love where the story is going, can't wait to see how Corinna is like

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 07:52:00 PM »
My older sister, Corinna, on the other hand ..... was NOT a girlfight prodigy.  Don't get me wrong--she wasn't afraid to fight a girl her own size.

But everytime, without fail, she and her opponent would clinch up .... and within 10 seconds .... they'd be in a ball on the ground .... with Corinna on the bottom.

There IS an intentional, defensive streetfighting tactic called The Guard, where you let your opponent think she's mounting you ... and then you bring your knees toward you chin and you have triple-threat options to kick, knee, or leg-lock her sides.  I've had all three happen to me, and they all hurt.

But that's not what Corinna was doing .... or even trying to do .... when she was on the bottom in girlfights.

She was just getting her ass kicked.

Eventually girls stopped challenging her to fight .... since no one would watch.  The outcome was obvious.

So Corinna never improved at girlfighting.

Until she met Scott. 

Yes, THAT Scott.  My new boyfriend.

To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2024, 03:19:31 PM »
The summer before she went away to college, Corinna and I and some girls from our public school were at a 4th of July parade (hey, this was the 1980s, when towns did parades, ok?), and we ran into a pack of girls who went to the Catholic school nearby.  There was always trouble and bickering when the public school girls and the Catholic school girls ran into each other--we were jealous of each other for different reasons.  Corinna started jawing with a blonde Catholic school girl about her size and build, and the two packs of girls found a private alley where Corinna and the blonde Catholic school girl could fight.

The blonde, since she went to a different school than us, had never seen Corinna in a fight, and wasn't aware that Corinna's kryptonite was getting her onto the ground, where you could easily mount her within 30 seconds.  So instead, the blonde's strategy was to fight standing up with fists, which Corinna was fine also doing.  Corinna and the blonde went back and forth in the dumpster alley, throwing lefts and rights directly at each others' faces, and landing punches over and over.  The sound of the landed punches was audible over the verbal encouragement the two packs of girls were giving to their friend and schoolmate, and got me completely aroused in a way a fight of Corinna's never had before.  For the first time I could remember, I was rooting for her to win, or at least knock down the blonde.

Corinna and the blonde got winded a couple of times and needed a short break to let their friends fix their hair and clothes.  Both fighters were wearing halter tops that were sliding down during the fight and exposing their breasts, and even a couple of times their nipples.  We were glad there were no boys watching the fight and to ruin it by commenting on the girls' breasts.

When Corinna and the blonde had corrected their hair and clothing, they would return to the center of the alley, square up, and start punching each other again.  The fight went on for 5 rounds--I don't know how long, but eventually passers-by started wondering what a pack of 12 girls was doing in the gross alley.

Corinna and the blonde called it a draw after round 5.

I spent all summer hoping g we would run into that pack of girls again.

Or at least the Corinna and the blonde would.

I don't think they did.

But....I sure masturbated to them fighting.  Again.  And again.  And again.

They were a great fistfight matchup.

To be continued....

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 09:38:57 PM »
Please continue this one. I love it. Well Written. Stream of consciousness kind of stuff. A guy is involved in a love triangle and I love this kind of thing. Please keep it going to the conclusion.