News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Angelica Celaya vs Rachel Nichols

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Angelica Celaya vs Rachel Nichols
« on: June 24, 2024, 03:17:59 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Katie Cassidy earned the right to pick all these fights and despite that really all she cared about was shutting Serinda Swan up once and for all.  She called the first two and Angelica Celaya was out first and stared at Katie “Leave enough for me”

“I won’t promise anything, but she has more issues with you so it’s on her to come back from what I do to her this time.”

Angelica took off her shoes and got into the cage.  Out next was Rachel Nichols she took off her shoes an got in.  “I would have preferred Palicki.”

Katie laughed “Sorry but I fought Aly before, and I can lie and say that CW girls stick together but the truth is I need you both to lose.”

Angelica smiled “You b.”

“Yes, she does think I’ll beat you.  Do you understand why she wants you out?”

“Serinda”

“Serinda and I end in that cage one way or another, but it won’t happen if you are here to watch.”

Rachel Nichols walked out “What she’s trying to say is if Serinda sees you and you are damaged she’s going after you.   If she sees you and you won in dominant fashion, she’s still fighting you.  Katie believes you can’t beat me and therefore she gets Serinda all to herself.  Not only that she gets Serinda focused on just her so she takes the excuses away.”

“What she said”

“And you don’t think I can beat this old lady.”

“I’m old am I.”

“I definitely don’t think you can beat her know whatever shot you had is gone. Bitches like you and Serinda have a shelf life in this game. That there is a lifetime ass kicker!”

Rachel mouthed the words ‘ass kicker’ and Angelica was boiling at the comment on her shelf life.  She had one network show but then again so did Serinda.  Serinda got more guest star spots but no one got what Rachel did.   Rachel was like some kind of true Amazon.  So tall, so athletic and so confident

“I’m not afraid of you.”  Angelica said waiting for the door to close

“I don’t care.  Im ending this quick because I think Palicki is ending hers quick.”

The door closed and Angelica stormed over “I said I’m not afraid of you and if you think you will end this …”

She got there but didn’t finish as Rachel underhooked one arm got her shoulder under and hit a 360 uranage.  Rachel then went immediately into a arm and triangle choke but stood up and lifted Angelica up again rushed her into the cage hit some knees to the stomach then locked in that choke again

It never took long at all and Angelica Celaya was out.  Strength, skill and speed advantages were all to Rachel.  Rachel wasn’t going to make a show of this but now was time to make the statement of her still being a true Amazon.  “Open this door.  She is out.”

(Upcoming: Jessica Lucas vs Melissa Benoist; British Fight Pit; Katherine McNamara vs Kathryn Newton; Dina Meyer vs Victoria Pratt; Kelly Monaco vs Lindsey Hartley)