News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight Attire or Lack Of.

• 5 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Catfight Attire or Lack Of.
« on: June 25, 2024, 09:34:24 PM »
Hey catfight fans, how do you like to see the ladies wear in an all-out arranged catfight? Any particular preference or reason why? Pick two of your favorites.

Offline MeganFights

Re: Catfight Attire or Lack Of
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2024, 08:24:55 PM »
I love stockings, g strings, heels or heeled boots, mini skirts, sexy tops and lingerie when I face off another bitch

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Catfight Attire or Lack Of
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2024, 10:24:33 PM »
I love stockings, g strings, heels or heeled boots, mini skirts, sexy tops and lingerie when I face off another bitch

I'd have to say your criteria is probably the sexiest way in my mind to see two women catfighting as well.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Catfight Attire or Lack Of.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 09:33:02 PM »
Sexy lingerie/garter stockings topless for me. Love the start phase when the ladies meet front/center and disrobe displaying their assets in front of each other. Angel vs Taylor(Taylor) Suitefights for example.

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2024, 01:44:21 AM »
Now for a start I would like a bit of clothing at least bra and panties if possible. yet when I'm looking for a cat fight I'm expecting to see some clothes ripping in the match, especially if the ladies target the areas they are exposing as well (I.e topless= Breast attacks,).  I mean if we are talking about a match that is following my script I'd at least want them in something sexy and to at least end up topless or nude.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2024, 08:41:56 PM »
Thanks to all for voting. Hope some catfight producers see the results.