News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfightcentral videos

• 4 Replies

Offline DakotahAutumn

Catfightcentral videos
« on: June 26, 2024, 03:07:14 PM »
Does anyone know where old archives or videos created by the company catfightcentral superheroinecentral or spacebabecentral could be found? Used to be run by Jimbo and the Dano. Thanks

Offline ochorioscowboy77

Re: Catfightcentral videos
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 12:38:26 AM »
I spoke to Dano several years ago because I was interested in purchasing a few movies. It seems that the owner of both Catfight Central and Spacebabe Central is MikeDaMutant. At the time he wasn’t responding to Danos inquiries.

Offline PS4951

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 04:11:45 AM »
I've reached out to Dan-O a couple of times over on Twitter and tried to emphasize that they're probably sitting on a gold mine with those videos.  I think they did something like a couple hundred Combat Coliseum matches, a hundred or so scripted story videos, and maybe 30 of them are released on their Clips4Sale?  And a third of those are from a live event they did.  I've even tried to go the Wayback Machine route, but outside of showing the main page and the videos inside, never lead to working links from there.  I've heard that they split up the company, with Mike getting Catfight Central and one of the other ones, and then apparently they had credit card issues, and there was no motivation apparently to upload any of them anymore.

It's kind of been my low-key white whale for a while, and I've just hit so many dead-ends trying to track any of those down outside of that.  I know that they were at least making new videos through 2017, when they were still working with Eve, who still looked amazing.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2024, 06:39:11 AM »
There are 2 mud wrestling videos they produced that I'd trade half of my collection to  own again. I can't remember the girls names involved all I can remember is one had the girls start off in business suits and had a lot of spanking in it and the other features 2 milfs (one looked rather buff). I have the Dakota vs Nadia and the Gummi vs Kimberly Jane fights. You wanna talk about "White Wales" both of those matches are on my list of must own again at all cost.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2024, 06:39:56 AM by jaybee »

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 02:12:46 AM »
We had no idea how good we had it back then.