News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beauty's War

• 3 Replies

Offline James1122

Beauty's War
« on: June 27, 2024, 08:35:38 PM »
?An awkward meeting

It was a very awkward meeting between the two favorite women in my life.
Joelle is a 35 year old woman with an alluring figure, 1.75 meters like a model, medium brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. Her body is white, voluptuous and well-proportioned, weighing around 60 kilograms, she is a sexy beauty. Her rival in this story was Vicky, a 34-year-old woman who looked like Joan's twin sister from the neck down, sexy and attractive. Both women work in my company, and I "had to" have a super-friendship with them, based on the principle of a sexy boss with a sexy secretary. The two women knew that each other was my lover as well as myself, and both realized that I cared about them and didn't want them to be jealous, so they were as good as sisters on the surface, but secretly they were competing with each other. When Joelle and I had a romantic evening together, Vicky tried to find a way to have a one-night stand with me. But I was too good to make any advances in the presence of both of them. I had to maintain my status as a boss.
During the weekend, Joelle arrived at my house on Friday afternoon, planning a romantic weekend on my private yacht on an island in the middle of the lake. Joelle was very excited, wearing big sunglasses, a tiny white bikini with a tiny thong front that didn't seem to cover her thick pubic hair, and a pair of bright red stiletto heels that made her look like a hot Hawaiian girl. We will drive to my holiday cottage located in the lake, I suddenly found Vicky's car parked over there, I was wondering when I saw the front of the shade of the tree there is a chaise longue, chaise longue lazily lying in a black bikini girl, legs folded, stilted a foot in the slow wobbly, bright red shoes in her toes also wobbly to and fro, through her wide sunglasses, I saw her sexy and cunning! Through her wide sunglasses, I saw her sexy, cunning eyes.
I was flabbergasted, yikes, could I have gotten the date wrong, how could I have gotten the two of them together. I was a bit overwhelmed by this situation, having been so calm at the mall.
Joan didn't get upset when she saw Vicky like this, she even gave Vicky a flying kiss and waved her hand to Vicky in a very sexy pose. I was relieved to see two rivals in bikinis and two female coworkers in suits, but under the circumstances, it was much better than I expected. Who did not expect, Vicky stood up, also gave Joelle a flying kiss, swaying closer to me, in my other side of the tightly embraced me, gave me a wet and long kiss. Vicky's tongue in my mouth stirring, sexy tongue in my mouth in and out of the mouth, my feeling is sandwiched in the middle of the two women, suffering, but the lower abdomen of the urge to go to the unquenchable show. Qiong Er coldly looked at all this, also found my impulses, the corner of the mouth rose a smile if nothing else, but her eyes look very ugly, my trouble once again welled up in my mind, I can see that the war between the women is about to just start.
I can't help but blame myself secretly, how in the appointment of Vicky at the same time and bring Qiong Er on here to play. Seeing these two beauties, they have the momentum to show me everything, both of them are my favorite sex partners, do I have to choose one.
I'm thinking nonsense at the time, Vicky has ended her long kiss, and satisfied in the left side of my face deeply imprinted a lipstick mark. Then Joelle on my right side also pulled my face over and sent me a long and luscious kiss. My head was about to spin, these two women were on the wrong side of the law, fighting. The right side of my face was inevitably imprinted with Joelle's love.
The two women exchanged a look, there is a little fierce, a little ambiguous, this look in the end represents what, in the end, what does it mean, I have no heart to think about, anyway, is not a good thing, I just want to put this weekend to pass peacefully, the two women on one side of a hold my arm, while talking cordially, to the yacht slowly walked, at least I think the surface is very cordial.
Dizzy me with two lipstick marks on the face, hand in hand with two sexy body spray fire, only with a bikini girl, afraid of the two women compete for the wind of the trouble dissipated, the lower body once again not to compete with the top of the tent.

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Beauty's War
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 12:46:27 PM »
Can hardly wait for the competition to continue and the inevitable catfight.

Offline James1122

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2024, 01:33:23 PM »
(II) Yachting

We all boarded the yacht, which headed for the island in the center of the lake. The island was 40 miles from my vacation home, so I lounged on the bow of the boat with two sexy women drinking wine. I'm an alcoholic, so they drank to please me. I am sometimes a very civilized person, but in terms of drinking I am no different than a farmer, the expensive red wine was poured into my mouth by the whole bottle, the two beauties also picked up a drink in the company of me, both women's alcohol is not big, when they drank half of the bottle, the blush covered the face of the two beauties. Qiong Er in front of me slowly unlock her bra, her two tits appeared, the red wine poured on the tits, red wine down the cleavage trickle down, wet her little thong, white thong soaked, black pubic hair sticking to the top, people infinite reverie. Vicky saw Joelle do this, and also unhooked her bra, and poured red wine on top of her tits, and she pulled her thick pubic hairs out of the sides of her soaking wet black thong, and pulled one out, and crawled over, and put it under my nose.
My whole body's erogenous zones were about to explode, and Joelle, not to be outdone, pulled out one of her pubic hairs, crawled over, and placed it under my nose, so that for no apparent reason I had two long, black, oily beards under my nose. I carefully examined the difference between the two pubic hairs, the two pubic hairs exudes a faint smell of foul, it can be imagined that the alcohol has stimulated the lust of the two beauties, alcohol is the color matchmaker, this is not true at all.
Qiong Er stood up, in front of me jumped up similar to the belly dance dance, the whole body is soft, like a snake, was wet with wine breasts flashing bursts of light, and from time to time up a tremor, breast wave ripples. Vicky saw that my attention was attracted by Qiong Er, also got up and danced, Vicky's dance is no less than Qiong Er, I thank God for giving me these two beautiful things, let me do whatever I want.
The two women were back to back, hip to hip, shaking their hips hard, like two females in vernal heat to the males, the air was filled with a female flavor. I saw two big white asses and sexy thighs rubbing against each other, I was comparing the merits of their asses, they knew I was looking at their asses, they both bent down, posed, their white asses pushed against each other, both thongs were deeply embedded in their ass cracks, because the two asses were so tightly packed together, I wondered if the anal hairs on the assholes of the two pubic hairy beauties had ever touched each other, and the anal hairs on the assholes of the two beauties had never touched each other. . Both women were trying to maintain this wonderful position and they didn't speak to each other for a long time, just kept giving me winks. I like my women to have big asses and lots of pubic hair because they're good at something, and both of these beauties are excellent at it.
Well, well, I leaned back on the deck and applauded, and I applauded. The two beauties danced again, this time they break-danced with each other, and the break-dancing showed their enchanting figures, just like two white snakes break-dancing with each other. Both women have big breasts and are very sexy, but both want to overpower each other in terms of sexiness. Both women have had children, so the abdomen is a little big, this is their common weakness, both women understand this very well, dancing two women's abdomen close to the waist with the rhythm of twisting to and fro, above the four tits are side to my side to shake to and fro, they are obviously showing each other tits in the show me, in all fairness, the two women's breasts can't be said to be exactly the same, but the size of the two pairs of tits is still very different from each other. The size of the breasts is still difficult to distinguish between the two, due to the movement of the boat, the two women's tits are swaying, leading to a burst of my lower body hard.
I patted the opposite deck, sit, drink with me.
Vicky and Joan sat down face to face, just dance made them all sweaty, two thong early wet, sweat down the tip of the nipple fell on the deck. Two beautiful women and each opened a red wine, touch each other on the back of the head dry up, two women are drinking very crazy, I feel that these two beautiful women in the fight. The two women surprisingly tacit understanding, both feel in the lust belly dance and body and each other compared to no, so the two women want to get in the amount of alcohol I look good. I see the wrong, busy called them not to drink, but they still have been drinking half a bottle, two women are face peach blossom, eyes watery, breasts are red.
I said, "Don't get drunk, we're going to have a great weekend, you're both very sexy, and you're great in bed, I love it".
Joelle shook half a bottle of red wine and raised her eyebrows at Vicky as if to show Vicky something, Vicky smiled crookedly and said it didn't matter. Looking at the two women's strange eyes, I realized that I understood them less and less. Joan spread her legs, one leg stretched to the middle of Vicky's legs, put a bright red foot covered with bright red nail polish to spread the edge of Vicky's black thong, and accurately put her toes on Vicky's pubic area under Vicky's thick pubic hair. Vicky also stretched her leg between Joelle's legs and also placed a bright red foot covered with bright red nail polish on Joelle's thong and placed it in the relevant position.
I was shocked. What are you doing?
Oh, we're just trying to see who's better in bed. The two women said to me with misty eyes, obviously the wine had aroused their passions and their pussies were overwhelmed by the external stimulation.

to be continua

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 10:07:20 PM »

Oh, this, and the other stories posted by the user are translations from Chinese stories. From my understanding, the scene is dead or very underground due to censorship.

Anyways, I'll say that from I can tell, Chinese stories are way different from the usual fare to what's posted in Western websites. The stories are usually long, with several rounds of fighting. Each round or face-off has a tendency to end in a very frustrating draw or the fight gets interrupted. Even for the final fight, there's a very good chance the story will end with a draw, won't mention the winner. The girls are usually described as pretty much the same in terms of beauty. Pretty much all the stories devolve into some sort of sex fight, even if they are classified as catfights. The sexfights are something else. Some authors even make the effort to almost make a sexight fighting system, with a lot of descriptions for made up sexfight techniques the girls use against their oponents.

I'm not saying it's bad or good either way. I'm just pointing out what I see in many types of Chinese stories. For instance, for this one I believe there was never a conclusion (again, I believe censorship had a hand on this).

That said,  if someone is willing to hook me up with a website hosting Chinese stories, I'd love to be subscribe.

JL9000
« Last Edit: June 30, 2024, 10:10:52 PM by justlooking9000 »