News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My boob goddess chapter 5 conclusion

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My boob goddess chapter 5 conclusion
« on: June 28, 2024, 02:39:01 AM »
           Jo and Jaime were face to face. They waived us over to them. Jaime said she wanted us to get a good close look at first contact. I was surprised at Jaime’s confidence. I stood behind Joanne and Nick stood behind Jaime. We were all naked but I felt confident knowing that I was bigger than Nick,
            The girls lined up their boobs and pressed together. There seemed to be equal resistance even though Jo’s looked firmer to me. Joanne than told Jaime she was going to flatten her tits but first she would bend her nipples. Jaime than turned to face Nick and told him to suck on her nipples. Joanne turned to me and I did the same. Both sets of nipples were now rock hard. Joanne’s nipples as always were the best I’d ever seen.
             They faced off and were ready. Jo reached behind her and started stroking my manhood. She rubbed my cock down the crack of her ass. I whispered in her ear “ Beat her baby.” They began rubbing here nipples together. Side to side and up and down.. Both sets of nipples flicking off of each other. Both girls were starting to moan. It felt like Jaime was starting to moan in discomfort while Joanne was moaning in pleasure.
           Jaime then whispered to Joanne “ Not as easy as you thought it would be.” Joanne then started bringing her nipples in straight on. The girls were wrapped up close with hands on each other’s shoulders. I noticed that Jaime had slipped her leg in between Joanne’s legs and was rubbing her thigh on my goddess’s pussy.
          The nipple fight was going much longer than I thought it would. Both girls were really rubbing nipples back and forth. They just kept bouncing off of each other. Joanne was starting to moan loudly and she reached behind and was really stroking my cock. That’s when I heard Jaime say to Jo “ ooh you are getting very wet!” That’s when I knew Joanne was getting really turned on. That’s when I whispered in Joanne’s ear “ Don’t let her nipples beat you.”
          That’s when Jo started doubling her efforts. Jaime was starting to groan. That’s when I heard Jaime cry out “No!” On that last pass Joanne’s nips had bent Jaime’s to the side. Jaime pulled back and they started again with the same result.!Jaime’s nipples pinned to the side. Jaime then wrapped her arms around Joanne and they brought there nipples together head on. Joanne squeezed back. After a minute or two Joanne told Jaime to give up.
           Joanne said “ I beat your beautiful nipples.” Tears were rolling down Jaime’s face. They separated and I looked over Joanne’s shoulder and her champion nipples were still rock hard and Jaime’s nipples had gone soft. Joanne told Nick and I to go sit back on the couch she had a pair of boobs to mash flat. That’s when Jaime said “ Fuck you! “
           We went to the couch. Nick whispered to me “this is amazing!!” I agreed even though it felt weird to me sitting next to my friend with our cock’s out.
I can’t wait for this titfight!
             Jaime was the aggressor and started banging her boobs right into Jo’s. Joanne’s boobs looked amazing next to Jaime’s. Jaime then started swinging from the side.  Both sets were very dense and there was a loud clap when they collided. Both girls were grunting right away. Jaime’s boobs hung a little lower and she had me swing to them and Jo’s appeared firmer.
            Jo tried to hit Jaime straight on but Jaime backed up and swung from the side. The shot knocked My goddess a little off balance. Jaime grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. Jaime was swinging her tits from side to side. Jo was grunting with each blow. Jaime’s boobs must be very heavy. Jo then yelled “get off my tits!” Nick was yelling encouragement. I then yelled for Joanne to get off the wall.
            Joanne wrapped her arms around Jaime and drove her boobs straight into the undersides of Jaime’s tits. Jaime screamed in pain. Jaime’s boobs were being pushed impossibly up to right under her chin. She started back pedaling. Joanne then separated and started banging straight into Jaime’s tits. Then they were swinging side to side again. Whack whack whack both sets were becoming red.
             This swinging and banging continued for another 15 minutes or so. That’s when on a particular hard swing Joanne’s right breast crashed into Jaime’s right breast and both girls screamed. Jaime backed up and Joanne went down to one knee. Nick and I both stood up. Joanne got up quickly. She looked over at me with tears in her eyes. That shot hurt her. Jaime appeared to be hurt too that’s why she was slow to follow up.
              Jaime went right at Joanne’s right boob. Just banging right into it. It appeared the fight might be over with any blow.. they crashed together four more times and then on the fifth time there was a loud squeal and one girl dropped to her knees. Jaime was down on the ground clutching her right tit. But Joanne was also holding hers too. Both girls were hurt. I looked at nick and asked him if we should stop it. Both girls said “no!!”
        I had never seen Jo’s boobs this hurt. Jaime stood up and they started swinging again. Tears in both girls eyes. Another hard shot and Jaime hit the ground again. She got up again and that’s when Joanne wrapped her in a bear hug and started squeezing. I loved Joanne’s strength. Her back muscles and shoulder’s were amazing. From the side we could see Joanne’s boobs burrowing into Jaime’s .. it looked like Jaime’s tits were going flat.
             Thirty seconds later Jaime screamed out her surrender. Nick ran to comfort Jaime and I went to Joanne. After several minutes Jaime said to Joanne “ you had the better tits tonight. I’m going to want to do this again. Maybe with some fun stipulations. Joanne said “anytime.” We said our good nights and went to bed!
            Joanne’s right boob had a bruise on it. I kissed it and told her she was truly my boob goddess. I then told her I had a surprise for her. I booked us a trip to Vegas in a few weeks.. She was so excited!!

… to be continued in Vegas!!

Offline Mike_Lynn

Re: My boob goddess chapter 5 conclusion
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 03:32:08 PM »
Super sexy and realistic competitions!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Re: My boob goddess chapter 5 conclusion
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2024, 06:22:07 AM »
I notice a constant improvement in the stories, this man is one to keep an eye on! I admit I look forward to Adrienne's return but Jaime has proven to be a tough rival for Joanne
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!