News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A BBW CATFIGHT PT2

• 6 Replies

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
A BBW CATFIGHT PT2
« on: June 30, 2024, 08:04:25 PM »

BBW Catfight 2

Dedicated to and inspired by catfight fan- Throuple59

Both women's hair was all disheveled.  Wanda had the beginning of a black eye and there was dried blood on Mindy's face.  Tony, Trevor, Mindy and the victorious Wanda, all hugged each other.  They would still remain friends after the fight the women had. 

Kathy, Wanda's 65 year old neighbor saw this and took notice.   A few days went by and Kathy was watering her front garden when Wanda came out.  Her eye a nice shade of black.  “Did you win or lose?”  Kathy said to her.  “Huh?  I don't know what you mean.”  Wanda said trying to play coy.  “Oh please, dearly, I know the look of a catfight when I see one.”  She did.  “I won.  How did you know it was a catfight?” “Oh Wanda, I’ve been in a few myself. “  Wanda was now curious.  “Why don’t you come over for tea and I’ll explain. “  Kathy  said.

Wanda sat at the kitchen table as Kathy made the tea.  Kathy a 65 year old senior retired from her job for the last 10 years.  Kathy lived on her own, divorced her husband Derek, years ago.  Kathy has been keeping busy all these years.  Her garden is the best in the neighborhood.   She volunteers at the community center.   And she always loves to talk about her grandchildren.   But she did have a colorful past.

In the early 90’s Kathy was a big time catfighter.  It started with an ad in a newspaper asking for women to wrestle.   Big money!  Kathy was single at time and a secretary at a firm.  She made a small living so decided to apply.  She got to the set and was interviewed.   Kathy was 5’6 140 pound, yes, she carried extra weight to her, with blonde hair at her shoulders.    There were 4 new women that day.  They were told to watch a few matches and decide if she wanted to make some money.  The company produced good wrestling fights but their specialty was hard hitting catfights.    That day had 2 wrestling and 1 catfight match.  The first wrestling match had 2 women in one piece bathing suits.  The next wrestling 2 women were topless and in panties.  Both wrestling matches were really good, tough, matches.  Next came the catfight.   A white woman that wrestled earlier took on a black woman.   Slaps, some punches, kicks, headlocks, hair pulling and wrestling were the rules.  The black woman won that day but the white woman gave her a hell of a fight.  The new women were told catfights paid more than wrestling and more skin meant more money also.  An East Indian women walked out never to be seen there again, it wasn't for her.  Kathy showed up the next day to find out more.  She recognized one of the other women from the day before.  Arrangements were made and payments promised for Kathy to wrestle the other new woman on the weekend topless in jean shorts.

Kathy was nervous but performed well and won the wrestling match.   2 weeks later she won again in wrestling, the extra weight she carried helped her.  The Producer offered her a catfight and the money was good.  She went up against a veteran catfighter who slapped and punched the crap out of Kathy.  She lost but Kathy gave the veteran a good fight.  She was hooked! 

Over the next few years, she managed her job in the firm during the week and catfights on the weekends.  She bought a car, a condo and some vacations.  Not bad on just a ‘secretary’s salary’.  One of the camera men that filmed the fights was cute.  His name was Derek (yes that Derek).   He was learning to use cameras, he really wanted to get into filming television.   Like all catfight video companies this one run its course and closed down.  By this time Kathy and Derek were married, had a white picket house and a baby on the way.  Over the years Kathy had more fights.  She had 3 fights against the wife of the Producer of the catfight company, she won 2 of them.  The internet came and she found more opponents but started to slow down.  She was getting older, it was harder to hide bruises from people, with 2 children growing up it was not easy to get away for a fight.  Soon it was a few years since she had a fight.  Her last fight was on the day she retired from the firm.  Lucy, her supervisor always made fun of her, made fun of her weight.  On her last day Lucy said “Have a good life fatso.”  Kathy had enough!  She challenged Lucy to a fight.  Lucy was 15 years younger, she was more fit, went to the gym all the time.   Lucy accepted.   On a grassy part of the parking lot the 2 women met.  The whole firm came out to watch including the senior partners.   The fight started and was pretty even for a minute, punches, slaps and kicks flew at both women.   But soon Kathy took control.   A hard right sent Lucy on her ass, Kathy’s training kicked in and leapt on Lucy.  Kathy used her weight well, wrestled Lucy and didn't let Lucy get up.  Kathy yanked Lucy's hair and punched and slapped her silly.  Lucy gave up, cried for Kathy to stop.  Like all her other catfights when someone gives that was the end of the fight.  Kathy got up the winner and being congratulated by her coworkers (a lot who didn't like Lucy anyway). 

Kathy told her story to Wanda who hung on to every word.  “I’ve always wondered at my age if I had 1 more fight left in me.”  Kathy said.  “Kathy, it would be my honor to fight you one more time.”

The 2 women discussed the match they would have.  As much as Kathy wanted an all-out fight with some kicks and punching like she used to be able to do in her past she just didn't think she could handle it anymore.  Also, with Wanda being 30 years younger she didn't think it would be wise.  This fight would be topless in panties.   Slaps, hair pulling tit twisting and wrestling were the rules for the fight!  Tony obviously was going to watch the fight; it was going to take place at Tony and Wanda's home again.  It was Kathy's idea to invite “The woman you fought and her husband “.  It wasn't like Kathy hadn't fought in front of people before, or fought in some form of nude.  It was 2 days before the fight when Kathy's daughter Lois was going to be in town.  Lois knew about her mom when she was 16, she found the old VHS tapes from the production company.    It would be nice to have someone cheering her on.  Also, Lois was about Wanda's age. 

Well, the day came and Kathy and Lois drank their morning coffee in silence.  Lois wanted to ask her mom a million questions.    Why was she doing this?  What rules?  Who was this Wanda person?  When could Lois fight? Kathy and Lois went next door where everyone was waiting.    Wanda was just as nervous as she was when she fought Mindy.  Kathy was cool and calm.  She’s been through this so many times she was over the nervousness. What she was thought was focused!  In the fight zone!  It has been a long time since she was focused for a fight but she was right back in it like she was 35 years ago.  But now at 65 how would she do?  Kathy was about to find out as she made her way down the stairs to the basement where everyone was waiting for her.  Kathy was dressed in a red kimono robe that went half way down her thigh.  Wanda was already there in her green robe that ended just above her knees.  Everyone who didn't know each other were introduced.  Lois seemed to lock eyes with Mindy.   Trevor, Mindy, Tony and Lois were seated in anticipation of what was about to do down!  Wanda was hoping the butterflies in her belly would not explode out of her.  This is the point where even a veteran like Kathy got nervous.   “Did you ever get nervous, mom?”  Lois asked her one day after discussing Kathy's fights.  “Usually, I did.  I mean it's not natural to want to fight another woman, to slap her, to punch her, to want to rip the hair out of another woman's head!”   This was where Kathy was now. 

Both women took off their robes and stood across from each other.  Kathy wore black bikini panties that showed off her ass, her 36d tits on display.  Yeah, there was a little extra weight on her belly and thighs but truth be told both Trevor and Tony thought she looked really good for 65!   Wanda stood in a pink thong that rode up her big ass, her 40 dd's on display.  Kathy was giving up almost 35 pounds to Wanda, would that make a difference in this fight Kathy wondered.  Both warriors stepped on the mats, the fight was now on!  Wanda leapt forward with a left, right slap aimed at Kathy's head, the right smacked on Kathy's cheek, Kathy dodged the left.  Kathy lashed out at Wanda!  Right slap to Wanda's belly and a double left to Wanda's tit.  Wanda's belly rolled when hit, her large tit was flung everywhere! Not wasting any time, the veteran Kathy grabbed Wanda's hair with both hands and bending Wanda over at the waist.  Kathy swung Wanda by the hair left and right causing immense pain on her foe!  Every so often Kathy would fire off a slap to Wanda's face, front torso, back or her ass!  The 65 year old was clearly in control!  Lois cheered her mom on and a surprise move so did Mindy!  Secretary wanting to see Wanda beat after Mindy's defeat to her best friend.   That left Trevor and Tony to cheer for Wanda.  “Fight back, baby!” Tony yelled to his wife.  Wanda tried to pry Kathy's hands from her hair but Kathy had a firm grip in them.  Wanda lashed out with slaps to Kathy's thighs, they stung a little but weren't having a lot of effect.  Wanda was in deep trouble early and she knew it!  If Wanda moved to her left Kathy followed yanking her hair and firing off slaps!  If Wanda moved right Kathy followed yanking her hair and firing off slaps!  The catfight veteran was in charge of this fight!  Desperate, Wanda charged into Kathy and tackled her to the ground!  Both landed with a thud but Wanda landed more on top of Kathy! 

Kathy landed on her back and let go of Wanda's hair.  A skirmish on the ground occurred with both women jockeying for positions and slaps echoing through the room.   Wanda's extra weight helped her stay on top of Kathy as much as possible but this wasn't Kathy's first fight against a bigger woman.   So, while underneath Wanda is seemed like Wanda was getting the better of her, lots of slaps to Kathy's face and body, these ones hurt.  It was now Wanda that had control of Kathy! Kathy squirmed u Dee her foe but could not get out from under Wanda.    This went on for a minute with Wanda slapping the crap out of Kathy!  Kathy waited for the exact moment she knew would come and could slip away from the dominating Wanda.   Uhhh’s and offfhhh’s came from the older fighter as Wanda gave her hell!  This went on for another 45 seconds when Wanda slipped up!  Wanda gave Kathy the opening she needed!  Kathy slipped out from under Wanda as quick as a flash pushed the larger woman on the mats face first and leaped on Wanda's back.  Kathy rode Wanda's back left hand yanking her hair back and the right slapping Wanda's face and ribs!  Back in the height of her fighting career closed fist punches were used and she would stop many an opponent in this position.   She remembered fighting an East Indian woman at a private party and she slugged her with 4-6 good punches to her eye, the woman's eye swelled up immediately!  The woman gave up.  Here she really didn't want to hurt Wanda but still wanted to win.  After the 8th slap to her face Wanda knew she had to do something or she was totally done!  With every ounce of her strength she got to all fours, Kathy still on her back but shaky now.  Wanda flew herself backwards dislodging Kathy.  Both women  got to their knees and crashed into each other.  They wrapped their arms around the other their large tits smooshed together.  Hair was pulled from behind each head causing their heads to be pulled backwards.   Slaps rang out both were giving and receiving punishment!  Wanda stopped with the slaps and with her free hand latched onto Kathy's tit squeezing and twisting!   Kathy hollered in pain; it's been so long since anyone had done this to her tits!  Kathy with her free hand did the same to Wanda!  Wanda let go of Kathy's hair and grabbed Kathy's other tit, Kathy did the same, now both women had devastating holds both the others tits!  “Let's see who has the toughest tits!” Wanda said to Kathy.   For the next 2 minutes the women squeezed and twisted the others tits!  All the audience was cheering their fighters on!  Tony and Trevor had hard ons in their pants.  Tony couldn't help but notice Lois's hard nipples sticking out from beneath her shirt while watching her mom fight!  Kathy was starting to falter.  The pain from her tits was horrible!  Wanda was in agony also!  But soon she noticed Kathy weakening, soon she started to press Kathy backwards by her tit hold!  Kathy felt herself getting pushed onto her back!  There was nothing she could do about it. 

But there was something she could try!  Kathy didn't think her legs could wrap around Wanda's larger upper body with a body scissors like she was able to do in the past but she was sure she could…  With as much energy as she could muster Kathy slipped out of Wanda's grips and applied a head scissor!  Kathy's thick thighs started crushing Wanda's head!  To make it more painful Kathy grabbed hold of Wanda's blonde hair and yanked it for all she could!  Wanda screamed in pain!  For almost a full minute Kathy inflicted the pain on Wanda.   The younger fighter for her part didn't give up, although it occurred to her many times.   Soon Kathy's strength started to deplete, she knew it and Wanda felt it.  This was so much easier when she was younger Kathy thought to herself.   Wanda managed to snake one arm in between Kathy's legs, then the other and with her strength Wanda managed to break the hold and roll away from Kathy.

“Holy shit!’  Wanda exclaimed rubbing her sore head and scalp.  “I seriously thought my head was going to pop off!  You are one tough old bird!”  By this point in time Kathy was really breathing heavy, she was out of shape for fighting.  “Thank….you…you're a good….fighter too!”  Kathy replied.    Everyone was in awe of this fight, older veteran vs younger rookie!  Mindy sat between Tony and Trevor her hand stroking Trevor's cock through his jeans but she kept looking at Tony's larger cock trying to explode from his pants.   Lois had to shuffle her legs often from the dampness from her pussy.   

Both fighters rose to their feet and as if on cue ran towards each other hands flying wildly with slaps! A good left caught Kathy square on the nose, that stung!  A right left combo from Kathy caught each of Wanda's tits!  Kathy’s slaps backed Wanda up and even though Wanda was trying hard and a few slaps connected with Kathy, Wanda was just defending herself.  Kathy forced Wanda backwards till they got to the couch where the spectators sat.  The fighters tumbled onto the couch making everyone scatter!  Rolling around on the couch gave Wanda and her extra weight an advantage!  Wanda pressed her body on top of Kathy and fired off slaps.  There was not a lot of momentum behind the slaps but they still stung!  From underneath Wanda Kathy slapped back with the same result!   The fighters in a catball rolled off the couch and onto the floor.  Kathy landed on top of Wanda!  Kathy out wrestled Wanda for the next 30 seconds a bunch of slaps flew from both women as Kathy's wrestling skills started to dominate Wanda who found herself on the bottom of Kathy!  Kathy eventually climbed to sit on top of Wanda's chest fired off a couple of slaps to stun her opponent.  Kathy had won many fights from the next move and hopped it would be successful here!  Sitting on Wanda's chest Kathy grabbed Wanda by her hair pulling it up and stretching her neck at the same time!  “Aaahhhhh!”  Wanda cried in pain.  “Do you want to give!”   Kathy asked yanking with all her strength also knowing there was not a lot of strength left in her.  “Aaaahhhhhh, fuck!”   Wanda's hair felt like it was on fire and the pain from her neck raced all through her body.  Wanda tried to kick Kathy off her but the older fighter was in too good a spot for that to happen.  Wanda began to tap out by smacking the floor!  “I give, I give!” Wanda hollered.  Kathy, with honor, let go of Wanda and slid off her and to the side of her fallen opponent.    Kathy gave Wanda a semi hug.  Breathing hard she whispers to Wanda “Thank you for a great fight!”

After some rest and water Wanda hugged Kathy.  “I didn't know what to expect fighting you.”   She told Kathy and everyone.   “You were great and can hit like no one's business.   I thought maybe with you being older it would have been an easy fight; boy was I wrong!  You're great!”   Kathy blushed but you really couldn't tell from the red marks on her face from Wanda's slaps.  “You are a pretty good fighter too!”  They hugged again.   

Post Credit Scene (yes I’m the post credit guy just like your favorite movies)

Everyone stuck around for an hour or so, Kathy and Lois went home next door.  She helped her mother around the house as Kathy recovered.   This was so much easier when she was young.  Kathy thought to herself.   Before she left, Lois turned to her mom.  “What do you think about me challenging one of those women to a fight?”   Since she found her mom's VHS and DVDs hidden away, she wanted to test herself in fights.  Could Lois be as good as her mother?  Lois had a catfight in senior year of high school against a bully named Maxine.   Yes, she lost, came home with a bloody nose, black eye and ripped clothes.  Maxine lost a tooth had blood from her nose all over her face and lost many strands of her hair.  It was voted best fight of the year by the school.   She had another in college that she won, then a foxy boxing match during Spring Break she won and 2 organized fights her mom didn't know about with women on the internet.   Lois was 1-1 on those fights.  Lois figured fighting was in her blood. 

“I’ll talk to Wanda and her friend.   See if we can arrange something.”   Kathy told her.

Want to see more?  Let me know. 

Offline grospiere

Re: A BBW CATFIGHT PT2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 07:17:00 AM »
very good story, and yes I want more.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 01:30:14 PM »
Very good and exciting.   You impressed me with myself!!   lol.    Well done and thank you!

Throule59 I'm very happy you liked it.   What would you like to do next?

Offline YH5050

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2024, 09:37:48 PM »
Looking very much forward to part 3!!!!

Offline grospiere

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 07:17:05 AM »
I really love part 2, I hope to read part 3

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2024, 03:32:04 PM »

Hmmm.  Part 3....  any suggestions fans?

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2024, 06:46:47 PM »

Yes, I want to see more of Mindy and the catfight group that is forming. I was expecting the follow-up to the Mindy (age still a mystery!) v Wanda (35) with more sensible rules: no punching to the head (bruises being difficult to hide in public), or even no punching, since that bad experience of Wanda with the punch between her open legs. After all, for two husbands rock hard to take their wives, the women should get smarter and chose a fighting method to both prolong the waiting, and diminish the pain effect on their own bodies. The solution is wrestling, hard and sensual, with light catfight moves such as open hand slapping, twisting and pinching, and hair-pulling (both head and crotch)... I am expecting them to feel aroused as the new method takes place, perhaps a surprise deep kiss that will make their husbands jump on the couch, and electrify both wives.

I appreciated the introduction of Kathy (65), and expect she will do some practicing with her daughter Loris (35) before this one clashes with Mindy, or Wanda... Keep bringing milfs to Mindy's basement, and let them roll on sensual fighting to their pleasure – and ours.