News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sassy vs Blonde Tiger - Senior Oil Wrestling Championship

• 55 Replies

Offline blondetiger

Re: Sassy vs Blonde Tiger - Senior Oil Wrestling Championship
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2024, 04:01:00 AM »
Immediately you enter the face of the struggle... My opponent is the champion and she immediately tries to prove it to me... Avoid my hands... and thanks to the fact that I am not in good balance with my knees slipping in the oil... you passe with your hands through my arms and grabbing my head you close  my face between your oily tits... Pressing hard... but my arms are free and immediately I wrap around your waist....while my head tries to bend and get out of your grip... and with a sudden twist of my body towards my  right side and try to throw you on your left side into the oil pit... Mine is a quick move... And we both slide on our hips... My arms release my grip on your body and with my left hand I push up your arms and free my head... In the action your right breast comes out of the cup....I hear the crowd excitedly roaring and cheering... then a few whistles... But I'm too busy to distract myself...

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2024, 09:33:44 AM »
2 stunning fighters, but Sassy keeps the title this time

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2024, 06:09:54 PM »
I smile at you "nice escape". I look down noticing one of my breasts exposed. I look you directly in the eyes and without a word I remove my top. The crowd goes wild " I won't be needing this..it will only get in the way ".  I begin planning my next move.
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2024, 07:50:05 PM »
Well... I manage to free myself completely and roll to the other side to resume the kneeling position... You do the same move and I see you smile at me... then you take off your top and throw it off... I see two slightly limp breasts that seem to drive the crowd around the Oil Pit crazy... I smile and I take off my top too... and I show off my best drawn and firmer breasts... Then I start to get closer to you sliding with my knees on the oil....

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2024, 07:51:10 PM »
I formally challenge the winner

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2024, 08:36:00 PM »
Now both on our knees topless...the crowd on it's feet hooting and hollering. Both slowly sliding and circling sensually. I make my move. ..I fake going low but at the last minute I move to your left and get behind you. I grab your arms twisting them behind you while placing a  knee on your lower back and pushing you forward.  You land face first in the pit. Holding your arms I immediately mount your back my thighs around the middle of your back. The crowd yells "Ohhhhhh".  One man yelling  "we want to see the Sassy Lock"!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2024, 10:55:41 PM »
I really like this match up. It should be one heck of a battle!

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2024, 03:21:17 AM »
Happy 4th of July everyone!   Hope you're enjoying this match. More FIREWORKS to come!    XXXX

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2024, 05:02:02 AM »
You're fast and you're smart....you get closer and fake to bend your body forward... I immediately react and try to grab your head... but you quickly move to your left in an instant ....my hands slide over your body but do not grasp... while you nimbly stand behind me and grab my arms... And you put a knee on my lower back and push me down... face down....and you slide on my back with your fat ass... It looks like you're comfortable in the oil... but the oil is slippery... I free my arms and try to rotate my body... Trying to twist my body... The crowd seems to have gone crazy and starts to support me... I feel like I can do it...

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2024, 06:38:36 AM »
You are not going down without a fight and I like that. " That's  show me what you've got".  The crowd is going wild. They love your fighting spirit. The oil and sweat makes it very hard for me to maintain the "Sassy Lock" on you, I regrip to get better leverage,,,,your breasts fully exposed as you strain to escape
« Last Edit: July 04, 2024, 06:42:11 AM by sassywrestler »

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2024, 07:19:13 AM »
I think it's time for a new champion.
My vote goes to Blondetiger.

:-*
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2024, 07:53:30 AM »
I start to turn... you try to block me... but the oil helps me... with a great effort I manage to free myself by turning completely while you slide on my right side... our legs start looking for each other... I'm breathing heavily due to the extra effort and I realize now that my tits are out of the bra... well oiled too...

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2024, 05:40:14 PM »
Will blondetiger escape the Sassylock???

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2024, 06:45:34 PM »
It's early in the match and you still have a lot of energy. You are slowly slipping out of the Sassy lock. We begin rolling around in the pit each trying to gain an advantage. Our legs battling each other. My mouth next to your right ear...licking it

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2024, 06:53:12 PM »
What a close and evenly matched match! Sassy has been around for awhile and always battles her best and never disappoints and blonde tiger is puttiing on a great show, thank you ladies