News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sassy vs Blonde Tiger - Senior Oil Wrestling Championship

• 55 Replies

Offline blondetiger

Re: Sassy vs Blonde Tiger - Senior Oil Wrestling Championship
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2024, 02:54:48 AM »
Slowly I manage to get out of your grip and we start rolling in the oil pit like a couple of snakes wrapping themselves in a fight to the death... our legs wrap around looking for supremacy... you are skilled and I feel that you continue to have a slight advantage... when you are on top of me you always manage to linger more with your grip and I struggle to reverse the position... and I also feel  your tongue exploring my ear... a feeling of small shivers but I try to concentrate on the fight... even our breasts rub and our nipples seem engaged in their own personal struggle... almost looking for each other... The crowd seems to have gone crazy for this fight that sometimes takes on the appearance of a lesbian fight... I concentrate and try to overthrow you once again ... and this time I try to pin your back in the oil pit....

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2024, 04:58:45 PM »
You are giving me all I can handle. After escaping my attempt of securing the Sassy Lock, an intense body vs body struggle ensues rolling around in the pit you end up on top. As you attempt to pin me down I wrap my legs around your tummy and begin to rock back and forth while squeezing, I tend grab you in a headlock pulling you into me, pressing your face into my oily breasts...
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2024, 06:13:57 PM »
I manage to put myself in a dominant position... above you... it seems too easy... and in fact I fall into your trap... quickly your thighs wrap around my hips and start to tighten around me... like two large and muscular snakes begin to squeeze... you cross your feet so that the grip can be more effective and then with your arms you close my head and push my face against your breasts trying to smother me... I feel the smell of the oil enters my nostrils... I'm in a moment of panic

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2024, 07:24:01 PM »
I hear you moan and groan. My plan worked to perfection.. Even Though   you're on top and it appears you're in a dominant position it is I who's inflecting  damage and pain to your body, For the moment I am satisfied on keeping my holds secured and letting you wear yourself out.  Feeling your hot breath between my cleavage "Having a hard time breathing between my limp breasts as you called them earlier bitch"?

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2024, 09:18:34 PM »
My vote for the tigress, even if it's possible Sassy turns the tigress into her personal pussycat...

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2024, 09:33:57 PM »
My vote for the tigress, even if it's possible Sassy turns the tigress into her personal pussycat...

LOL...I might. Would you like to see that?

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2024, 11:16:32 PM »
I formally challenge the winner

I think you and I should have a showdown before you get a title shot "Princess"

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2024, 04:06:23 AM »
It seems that for me it is over... the crowd cheers you on... I feel like I could give in at any moment... but your words hurt me... maybe if you were silent it was better... I am wounded in pride... it can't end like this... your grip is strong and you try to wear me down... my legs are free... I desperately try to bend over on my knees so I can lift your body... but the grip in the oil pit is difficult... the knees slip... then with my hands I try to pass over your face and try to push with all my strength on your chin... trying to hurt you....I absolutely have to free my head from your grip... Maybe with the help of the audience I could be able to free myself.

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2024, 05:10:01 AM »
You're the one who made the comment about my "Limp breasts"  You started it not me. You disrespected me and you will pay. You're a proud woman and fighting back which I absolutely love. I wanted a good wrestle and you are giving me one. You will need to this by yourself. The crowd won't help you!  I begin slapping your  face with my oily breasts smacking back and forth them covers your mouth again  while grabbing your wrists. I feel your legs and I must not let you use them...

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2024, 06:03:54 AM »
My knees slip and I can't bend my legs....then you grab my wrists and free your face... but now I can breathe freely... your thighs continue to squeeze my hips... I feel almost broken in two... you have muscular legs and well trained for these things... I have to resist... in the meantime I try to invent something to get out of the grip ....

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2024, 11:40:27 AM »
Excellent match so far, thanks ladies

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2024, 06:47:55 PM »
The match is lasting a lot longer than I expected. Your tenacity has allowed you to keep the match going. By now we are both sweating profusely. The combination of oil and sweat makes it difficult to maintain my grip. The crowd is on it's feet encouraging you not to give up!

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2024, 06:49:59 PM »
Allright folks!  One day to go!!
Vote vote vote!!  Don't be afraid of adding comments. We enjoy them very much!!

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2024, 01:55:01 AM »
The crowd seems to have gone crazy and sees that the end of the fight may be near... I'm confused... I wriggle as I can... I look like a fish desperately trying to get out of the net... I try to dart left and right... but your legs always nail me in the same position... our breasts almost look for us... My tanned body sparkles in the spotlight... I still seem full of energy... but I really need a lot of support from the crowd to be able to get out of the grip ...

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2024, 01:59:09 AM »
my vote for sassy
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages