News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Corral Carnage Juggernaut Lisa faces Catty Cynthia

• 19 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Corral Carnage Juggernaut Lisa faces Catty Cynthia
« on: July 03, 2024, 12:20:07 AM »
Catty Cynthis and Juggernaut Lisa have been having a war of words. They have decided to settle their difference at Cynthia's ranch in the corral. Winner will be last woman standing.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84328
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85680

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

Re: Corral Carnage Juggernaut Lisa faces Catty Cynthia
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 11:45:54 PM »
The drive is long and I hope this bitch is worth the effort. I have actually bumped into this huge bitch at the airport and had looked her up, it's not like a busty mouthy Texas hooker like her was hard to find. For the full length of my business trip, I had sent challenge after challenge for how rude and bitchy she was. Finally, she sent me her address and I just had to cancel my flight home. This bitch claims Texas girls can put up a fight and Europe can wait until I have dragged her through the mud on her very own ranch. She warned me to put on some boots so I got them just for this confrontation, wearing a white skirt and top that I don't expect will make it through the night.

I pull up by the main house and see you sitting there, and the way you watch me like a hawk already tells me this is going to be a fucking night.

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 10:45:04 PM »
I throw the door to the car open and get out, hearing your taunting as I decide to just throw my purse on the seat and close the car. This shouldn't take long and I can freshen up my make-up in the car after I have dealt with this huge bitch. You shatter your glass, making a show of the big bully bitch and I have half a mind to tackle you right there on your own porch, but instead I hiss "Come down here and let me drag your fat tits to that barn over there so I can fuck you up!" Facing you as I walk around the car to the bottom of the stairs, fists clenching and unclenching, my eyes always on you and my body ready to strike if you should try attacking me.

Offline marief (Sheena24)

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2024, 12:50:17 PM »
Cynthia of course

Offline GlitterySam

• Bringing the glitter and the tits back to FCF
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2024, 05:59:32 PM »
To be a fly on the wall, in that barn!  I’ll be watching this one with great interest.

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2024, 10:54:10 PM »
I smirk as I hear your words, and as I have my left hand on my hip as its cocked to the side, my right hand and nails tapping the railing of the stairs as I glare at you and Hsssssssss "Coming to my ranch was your biggest mistake bitch, you should have wanted a neutral location!" as I begin to strut my way down the stair and point to the open barn doors and horse corrales that are attached to that barn "lead the way bitch, and I give you my word as a Texan that this fight wont start till we reach those barn doors!!" as my J cup breasts bounce with each step I take down the stairs!

I stand there at the foot of those stairs, watching you descending them like some sort of Texas Queen of sluts, giving promises and threatening me in the same breath. My blood boiling and my nails digging into the palms of my hands when I know just where I want to bury them. My chest heaving, my heavy K's stretching my top as I spit down into the sand. As you reach the bottom of the stairs, just an arm's length away, giving me that fucking look, I hiss "Fuck your promises!" and reach out with my right hand, grabbing your hair and pulling as I walk towards the barn. "I'll make you enter that barn on all fours like the animal you are, you bitch!"

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2024, 11:27:49 PM »
You twist in my grip and I feel some small satisfaction as I can feel some hair coming lose already, I readjust my grip to tear out more but your hand slaps in my face, grabs my hair. "You fucking cxnt, you better start fighting!" I howl as you tear at my hair, I sent a hand at your face and chest but they are wild unaimed swings and I don't even care what they hit. We pull hair wildly as we stumble away from the house and you yank my head down hard, pulling up a knee that I can see coming, grabbing it with my free hand as I push forward, tackling you to the ground. With thrashing limbs we start rolling, back and forth, spitting and hissing...

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2024, 11:44:25 PM »
Now this is a fucking FIGHT! I think to myself as we roll, taking as good as I give, tangled up with a bitch that is proving to be every bit the Texas hellcat she claimed to be, tearing at my top, my skin, bruising me as I slap you, scratch you, make one of those fat cow udders flop out of your torn top. We scream at each other as we roll, until the air is driven from my lungs from a nasty punch to my ribs. I groan and hiss instead, no words as I ram my own fist into your side, pulling you close just outside the barn, my big tits pancaking yours.

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2024, 12:20:19 AM »
"We have hardly started you big Texas COW cxnt!" I shout up in your face, tugging at your hair and sending a nasty slap in your face. The echo of our screams tells me we are in the barn but I can't care right now, slowly tearing away your and my top as we slap and grind our big, sweaty tits together. This is the sweat of true fighting girls, mixed with spit and tears as we fight on, fight our way into the barn rolling over like a pair of locked-up cats, only we punch each other hard, buck against each other harder.

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2024, 12:57:42 AM »
My big tits finally out, your big tits finally out, our meaty tits slapping together as we roll, thrusting them into each other wildly and without aim. You spit insults at me and dig your nails into my proud girls, I slap my hand on your fat tit... and slap... and SLAP again, until grabbing your fat orb and tugging on it hard. "I'll fuck you into the ground like the pig you are, bitch!"

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2024, 01:14:15 AM »
"Oh you fucking cow, you want it like that, you got it like that, winner fucks the loser like the whore they are bitch!!" As I feel your heavy sweaty udders slamming into my own heavy sweaty udders, and as we roll back and forth and back and forth, neither one of us worried about our exposed breasts as we are engulfed in our battle as I continue to dig, claw, squeeze and yank your tit while blocking out the pain of you doing the same to mine, I rip my hand out of your hair, and rake my nails down the side of your face viciously, as we roll out bodies into the wall right by one of the open horse stalls! "Im going to make you my bitch!!"

"FUCK YOU!" I scream as your nails mark my face. I lean in and snap my teeth at your cheek, biting you as our sweaty full tits grind together. My hand slides from your hair, raking over your back, slapping at your ass and pulling down your shorts. "We're gonna FUCK now, and I will still beat you up and lave you as my broken Texas fuckslut!" With those words I cup your heavy tit, pull on it hard and lean in to bite it

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2024, 10:21:44 PM »
"You mother FUCKER!" screaming in your ear, spittle on my lips and I taste a hint of blood. Pain on my neck and from the dozen scratches all blotted out from you doing your dirty work on my pussy. I buck up and roll us on our sides, sliding one hand between us and raking the other hand down your back, scratching as they both work their way into your shorts. "You fucking Texas DYKE!" I howl and scratch your mound and your ass cheeks, working a finger from each hands into your holes as I dip my head and bite you again and again, short and hard nips from your ear to your shoulder.

Offline Juggernaut Lisa

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2024, 10:51:22 PM »
Your forehead smashes into my face, narrowly missing my nose and immediately I can feel my eye swelling. My hands down and inside you, I have no way to protect myself as our hateful battle keeps on escalating. Screaming, thrusting hips as if to ride your cruelly clawing fingers, I push the middle finger of each hand into your ass and pussy, pumping and scratching. "FUCK YOU TEXAS WHORE, YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IN THIS BARN, I WILL FUCK YOU LIKE AN ANIMAL!!" Without aim or any thought of self-preservation, I ram my head forward and groan as I hit you in the eye. I finally pull my hand from your ass and slap it on your fat sweaty tit, scratching as I pull it to my mouth, spitting on your hard nipple before I bite down.

Offline blondetiger

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2024, 10:07:21 AM »
very wild this fight but in the end i think the texan girl win

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2024, 10:40:44 AM »
Oh this is very close between you two beautiful ladies.. it just comes down to now!! Who wants it more???

Great fight ladies