News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sport background

• 8 Replies

Offline $waggyD

Sport background
« on: July 05, 2024, 07:35:13 PM »
What you think which sport is best background for catfights and catty wrestling  what your opinion?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Sport background
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2024, 08:03:54 PM »
What you think which sport is best background for catfights and catty wrestling  what your opinion?

Ice hockey.
Lacrosse.
Neighborhood flag football.

Offline $waggyD

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2024, 08:06:10 PM »

Ice hockey.
Lacrosse.

Interesting picks, thank you for opinion btw why you think this will be best background? Just curious of your opinion

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2024, 08:54:19 PM »

Ice hockey.
Lacrosse.

Interesting picks, thank you for opinion btw why you think this will be best background? Just curious of your opinion

Just because in all three, even if no fights actually break out, the women spend all game slashing and poking each other, sizing each other up.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 03:25:24 PM »
Softball, cheerleading, my wife did cheerleading in

h s & softball  in h s & college
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline SM1

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024, 09:33:10 AM »
I would have to put in a vote for women's waterpolo.
My sister was a player at international level many years ago, and her arms still bear a few scratch mark/scars even now. If you look on youtube you can see the "dirty" tactics that take place underwater, with opponents grabbing at tits, between the legs, kicking each other and dragging each other under the water. It's very difficult for referees to see what's going on.
My sister played in a era before skin-tight bodysuits were worn as they are now, which make it harder to get a painful grip on a vulnerable body part. My sister did wear a all-in-one swimsuit but because they weren't so tight years ago, it was possible to get fingers inside someone's "suit" and dig fingers into tits in particular.
Although fingernails were checked for length before a match, my sister said that nails were purposely "cut rough" and not filed smooth which meant much scratching took place throughout the matches.   

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 10:03:18 PM »
Hockey those girls are strong and tough would make great catfighters

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2024, 11:57:44 PM »
Another ignorant comment from Sinclair fan. Why do you think you know everything

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2024, 09:52:42 PM »
My experience

Swimming because the women are already scantily clad, super competitive, and jealous
Soccer/football because the women are already running full speed and crashes are bound to happen.
Rugby because everybody give blood in Rugby
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)