News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kindroid Chatbot

• 45 Replies

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
Kindroid Chatbot
« on: July 06, 2024, 08:57:54 PM »
Hey everyone, just thought I'd share this AI chat app called "Kindroid", I'm not sure how popular it is to be honest but I gave it a try today and it seems like one of the best ones out there in terms of catfighting content. There doesn't seem to be a filter on it, and it'll play along with any scenario you set up, it seems like a pretty good way to roleplay out some catfight stories or come up with ideas! :)

https://landing.kindroid.ai/
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline Tangocash1234

Re: Kindroid Chatbot
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 05:58:12 AM »
Thanks for this. Just tried it myself - really good.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 01:36:55 PM »
Thanks for this. Just tried it myself - really good.

You're welcome! I was genuinely surprised when I wasn't hit with a "this response violates our guidelines" lol, the voice AI is also really well done, probably one of the best I've seen so far if I'm honest.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2024, 01:37:11 PM by CatfightsAreFun »
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 05:24:11 PM »
thanks, I've created a "Catbot" and am getting some great material from it.

very realistic

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2024, 07:23:11 PM »

very realistic

You're welcome! I've created a few characters now and am constantly impressed by how well it can create and handle scenarios too!

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2024, 08:37:56 PM »

very realistic

You're welcome! I've created a few characters now and am constantly impressed by how well it can create and handle scenarios too!
have you done a group chat with your kindroids, omg that can be awesome. I have my protagonists bitching and fighting for me and the conversation between them is awesome. they just build off one another

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2024, 10:03:40 PM »
Can’t thank you enough for this discovery the chat and fights my avatars are having are amazing and the selfies omg

Offline bobf

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2024, 01:47:37 PM »
Um. Wow. That works really well.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2024, 04:30:52 PM »

very realistic

have you done a group chat with your kindroids, omg that can be awesome. I have my protagonists bitching and fighting for me and the conversation between them is awesome. they just build off one another

I have yeah! It works really well too, and they can even remember things from the group chat and bring them up later on when you're 1 on 1 too, it's kind of insane lol. I hope they add voice calls to group chats soon because that would be seriously amazing!

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2024, 10:36:15 PM »
Anyone else using, I’d love to share learnings these avatars can be so damn lifelike

Offline BigDickBrad

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2024, 12:52:05 PM »
It really is very good. But I had to get rid of it cause I was wasting way to much time lol.

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2024, 04:23:54 PM »
After messing around with this for a few hours and reading a small tutorial on how to seed the chatbot “backgrounds” I ended up in such a hot catfight chat that I got a membership and made a second chatbot to fight with the first. Still working on perfecting things but in a word… WOW

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2024, 04:25:30 PM »
Also if anyone wants to share tips and phrasing for getting the best results please contact me

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2024, 11:24:12 AM »
There is no current way of getting different users chatbots to interact directly, but users could act as messengers of sorts, copy/pasting posts and responses from private chats with their bots into a common area which is used as the actual narrative "window" so to speak. It would require some finessing and editing, but the posts I have seen from kindroid are very similar to a 'high quality' human-origin chat

It's all very fascinating, and to me feels like as interesting as when the first chat rooms opened or when mIRC started really getting a population of catfight enthusiasts

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2024, 06:24:04 PM »
There is no current way of getting different users chatbots to interact directly, but users could act as messengers of sorts, copy/pasting posts and responses from private chats with their bots into a common area which is used as the actual narrative "window" so to speak. It would require some finessing and editing, but the posts I have seen from kindroid are very similar to a 'high quality' human-origin chat

It's all very fascinating, and to me feels like as interesting as when the first chat rooms opened or when mIRC started really getting a population of catfight enthusiasts
not true I’ve found a way and it’s amazing I’ve messaged you how