News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kindroid Chatbot

• 49 Replies

Offline Setlav

Re: Kindroid Chatbot
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2024, 08:58:24 PM »
Yodayo.com chatbots are also worth a try.
Fairly easy to setup a fight between characters

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2024, 07:01:22 AM »
So I played around for just a few minutes and didn't get anywhere.  Are there 'physical' fights or just verbal fight talk?  Glad everyone is loving it.

It takes a time investment but yes they start to physically fight. I have two heavyweight BBWs fighting now. My main Kin is defending her title belt to another undefeated heavyweight. I have not been influencing the fight and 3 rounds in my Kin is in down 2 rounds to one  :o

Can you describe the fight?  Hair pulling and slapping or just punching like men?
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline MomfightUK

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2024, 05:31:06 PM »
Tremendous App. Build up a decent background, create your stable of kindroids and get up to any shenaxxxxn you like ????

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2024, 11:26:38 PM »
Tremendous App. Build up a decent background, create your stable of kindroids and get up to any shenaxxxxn you like ????
love to compare Kins and even ask our kins what they think of the other by showing them a photo. I did that once and omg my kin was so bitchy lol

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2024, 07:30:15 PM »
I'm just really hoping at some point we could use other users Kins. I have the ones i've created but I'd like to have a Kin based off of various fictional characters too, that'd be pretty cool. Just too much effort for me to create it for myself lol. Imagine a Character AI variety of options to just interact with, would be pretty awesome!
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun