News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight while fucking

• 16 Replies

Offline Paoloitaly

Fight while fucking
« on: July 07, 2024, 09:51:41 AM »
I've always imagined that a fight between two women could happen even at a time when one of them is fucking a man, Maybe when the woman is fucking her man, his girlfriend suddenly shows up, The most exciting thing would be that the women would instantly start the fight perhaps with the cock still inside their pussy, Any similar experiences to share? I think it would be really exciting to watch the woman already exhausted and sweaty from fucking have a fight with her rival.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
Re: Fight while fucking
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 01:38:58 PM »
I've always imagined that a fight between two women could happen even at a time when one of them is fucking a man, Maybe when the woman is fucking her man, his girlfriend suddenly shows up, The most exciting thing would be that the women would instantly start the fight perhaps with the cock still inside their pussy, Any similar experiences to share? I think it would be really exciting to watch the woman already exhausted and sweaty from fucking have a fight with her rival.

I unfortunately don't have any experience with this, but it is one of my top fantasies too! The women fighting but one still being attached to your cock, or even just a big verbal argument would work. It's an experience I've thought about paying for before if I'm honest, and maybe someday I will, but yeah you're definitely not alone in that thought!
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 06:14:03 PM »
Women (mature wives) in an arranged fight, assume doggy position, while men (mature husbands) bring them to orgasm as they slap, scratch and pull hair is our fantasy. Mike & Lynn

Offline Wake me

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2024, 09:16:38 PM »
 ;)
Women (mature wives) in an arranged fight, assume doggy position, while men (mature husbands) bring them to orgasm as they slap, scratch and pull hair is our fantasy. Mike & Lynn
    :D

Offline Inez

• Lets do this!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2024, 02:52:43 AM »

My man had was is a sexual relationship with another woman when we met. I always told him if she walked in on us, it would make me climax right there

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2024, 09:27:46 AM »
During group sex, when threesomes, this situation is even more common :) . When every cowgirl wants to ride longer. But there's only one dick :)

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2024, 06:57:37 PM »
ive often fantasized about fucking another man's wife from behind while he fucks mine the same way

while we are all fucking the two women are clawing and slapping the crap out of each other

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2024, 10:12:50 PM »
ive often fantasized about fucking another man's wife from behind while he fucks mine the same way

while we are all fucking the two women are clawing and slapping the crap out of each other
That would definitely raise the jealousy levels, leading to a vicious scrap and extremely hot sex
« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 10:16:43 PM by Mike_Lynn »

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2024, 09:50:28 AM »

Offline wrestlinhose

• God Member
  • I love catfights and wrestling.
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2024, 12:43:33 PM »
I love it!

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2024, 09:39:14 PM »
A couple along these lines.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline 7citiesfights

• Going to try to be a producer
    • Fetlife profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2024, 12:28:42 PM »
So I probably could have had such an experience but lol I failed to pull the trigger. Also this is my ultimate bucket list fantasy to have. When I was living and produced in Florida I started hooking up with one of the women who fought in my videos so she would stay over at my place frequently.We can name her  Cass. Problem was she had a nasty habit of doing a hobby stronger than the devils lettuce I’ll say. So she would go to the master bathroom where she can see directly to the bedroom of the master room. Besides that she was good at fighting and was a bitch. We got mad at each other so being toxic I invited another female friend of mine to come over and smoke some 420. Her name is Dee Upon stepping in she passed the laundry room close to the girl I was dating. Dee also was a strong personality and a bitch. Idk what was said but I heard Dee say “Watch tf out bitch I’m not the one.” Then she proceeded to my room on the bed and started rolling up. Cass came in went to the bathroom and had clear view of what was going on. Dee and I were laying on the bed flirting kissing feeling up on each other. I wanted to invite cass to come join because I knew they would fight and let me fuck. Sadly though my roommate walked in because he had plans with Dee as well and killed the opportunity. My fault as well but closest to experiencing that dream.
Kik: darkrozeee
Onlyfans: darkrozeee
Fetlife: 2662926 and darkrozeee
Twitter @7citiescatfight
@roze15360426

Offline James1122

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2024, 06:01:33 AM »
There's a Japanese film with a similar scene

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2024, 11:39:04 PM »
It may be more locker room story than reality, but when I was in basic training one of the guys was telling us how he met his wife.  His girlfriend at the time wanted to do something "special" for his birthday so she convinced a friend of hers to join them for a threesome.  Of course he was game.  So after a lot of foreplay his girlfriend decides it is time to get on top of him.  But the other girl wants to go first.  So they start kind of struggling trying to get on top of him.  At first it is giggly and fun, but gets more and more serious.  Soon it is one getting on top of him fucking him as the other tries to pull her off, then she quickly gets on top of him.  Finally the other girl managed to pin the guys girlfriend across his chest as she is riding him hard.  He said his Girlfriend then kind of gave up.  They took turns the rest of the night.  The girlfriend ended up dumping him about a week later.  2 months later he ran into the other girl.  They started dating and eventually got married.  Again, could be total bullshit, but was pretty much the hottest story anybody in the barracks had for meeting their wife/gf.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Nokt