News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bedroom catfight, Anne (Cougar) vs Linda (linftr)

• 33 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Bedroom catfight, Anne (Cougar) vs Linda (linftr)
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2024, 11:55:38 PM »
Fully aware of  this Teutonic losers recent record of disasteorus defeats, I push myself to ensure that she does not redeem herself at my expense.  How is she even providing a contest to me, as I squirm to safeguard myself

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2024, 07:24:02 AM »
I thrust my hips upwards hard, squirming and trying to free myself. Linda wobbles and tries to stay on top of me just as doggedly.
In the end, this tangle of mature women's bodies gets very mixed up.
Linda's whole aim is not to get under me.
The chest of drawers goes crazy from the fervor of the fight, bumping into the bed.
Linda eludes my grasp and flees from the narrow gap, finally standing in the room again, breathing heavily.

I get up again and slowly approach her.
Our bodies show red traces of the enemy's attacks and we suck the air deep into our lungs.
"OH you lousy bitch! Let's finally finish this! Because I want to show you off to the mob!"
I hiss angrily, not wanting to succeed in defeating you quickly.
Raise my hands and come towards you.
I wait for a good chance to attack you again and start circling around you.
Our feet tap across the floor.

Then shoot forward, grab your red mane with my left hand and your mons veneris with my left.
My hand gets hold of your fleshy curves and claws firmly into them.
I start to pull on it, twist it and press my fingernails deep inside.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2024, 01:43:38 PM »
 “Don’t be in such a hurry to meet our friends, slut.  You will be embarrassed again”  as at the same time as you lunge for me, I grab your dark hair and wrench it around, and my other hand slashes down your body, clawing your mound, before I grab for your labia, your inner labia.  “I’ll stretch these to your knees, the miserable flabby things’ as I try my trick of squeezing my thighs together as you jab at my twat.  Harder to close my legs and stay balanced though, and I feel you scratching my delicious pink with your stabbing fingers.

I grimace, it hurts, but I pinch and yank your lips harder, trying to dig my nails in so I don’t lose my grip.  Your face flashes in front of me, as we jerk our heads this way and that.  Downstairs, the stamping of our feet as we twist and turn is resounding, and they think the fight is coming to a climax. “ I have you, I have you” I cry out, as I yank your lower body towards me using that thin skin as a handle, while I try to thrust my ass away from you to keep you from crippling my poor vagina.

Some of your black hair flutters around, meaning I must be winning top and bottom.  I tremble and squirm, because even as I am ‘winning’ it feels like my head is coming off from your hair tugging, and your nails down low are cruel, trying to hurt me so deeply.  “Give up already, give up’ I plead.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2024, 06:29:37 PM »
Wrapping up a loose end, no action going on, no more message board fight